PDA

View Full Version : Typical Sweetwater

06-30-2014, 01:08 AM
http://m.local10.com/news/officer-shoot ... t/26718904 (http://m.local10.com/news/officer-shoots-self-in-leg-while-chasing-robbery-suspect/26718904)

06-30-2014, 01:13 AM
Somebody needs to tell these clowns not to shoot at shoplifters. It's just not an acceptable practice.

06-30-2014, 01:19 AM
It's my understanding that they called out the swat team,helicopter and K9 for this shoplifter. You gotta love Sweetwater. They keep us entertained. LOL

06-30-2014, 01:39 AM
It's my understanding that they called out the swat team,helicopter and K9 for this shoplifter. You gotta love Sweetwater. They keep us entertained. LOL

06-30-2014, 04:35 PM
Dumbass :?

06-30-2014, 09:36 PM
Now he limps like DJ Laz

07-01-2014, 02:36 AM
Who was it?

07-02-2014, 12:44 PM
feel bad for the guy.

but this is what happens when you have poorly trained people. but the people with a brain they don't want, makes them look bad.

that's why the chief always surrounds himself with people that are dumb as dirt. that way he looks smart. but we all know the truth there.

good luck sweetwater. your gonna need it.

07-02-2014, 01:59 PM
feel bad for the guy.

but this is what happens when you have poorly trained people. but the people with a brain they don't want, makes them look bad.

that's why the chief always surrounds himself with people that are dumb as dirt. that way he looks smart. but we all know the truth there.

Hello Poor Guy,

I support your opinion about Sweetwater needing the luck. However, you need to go back to school my brother. Please don't come back to this forum and post anything else, until your retarded ass learns how to write.

07-02-2014, 03:28 PM
feel bad for the guy.

Hello Poor Guy,

I support your opinion about Sweetwater needing the luck. However, you need to go back to school my brother. Please don't come back to this forum and post anything else, until your retarded ass learns how to write.

^------ that's the whole idea.