PDA

View Full Version : police and flat tires

06-25-2014, 01:36 AM
Lt. DeJohn

Us old boys down at the palm just heard about your flat tires. We all gave it some serious thought and think this story might
help you out in the future. This man had a flat tire in front of a mental hospital with a high chain link fence around. The man got out of his car and noticed a kind of strange looking guy behind the fence looking at him. He went about fixing his flat
He jacked up the car took off the flat and put on the spair and started jumping around and cursing.The guy behind the fence shouted at him and motioned him to come over.The guy said whats wrong the man said damn it I lost my lug nuts. Damn it all to hell. The guy behind the fence said why dont you take a lug nut off the other 3 wheels. A light bulb went off in the mans
head and he did it. After putting all his stuff back in the trunk he had to the walk to fence and asked the guy. If you are so smart why are you in the mental hospital. He replied I am here cause I am crazy not cause I am stupid. All us down here at royal palm are wandering which side of the fence your on?Is your pay docked for this you just got to pay for stupid We all think its funny as
shit fire.

06-25-2014, 07:23 PM
I was sitti'n here at the bus stop eat'n a box of chocolates and it's just like my momma told me. "Stupid is as stupid does"