PDA

View Full Version : bring them back

06-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Lets talk about some real issues.

will Sweetwater bring back some of the guys that were forced out for no real reason by past and present administration ?

the guys that gave and gave time after time to the city-

who deserves to come back? who can you think of? only people who made a difference (NO bs players).

06-20-2014, 03:58 AM
Fuggy

06-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Louie C

100% good people

06-24-2014, 09:07 PM
ivan hernandez
benny lee
Armando gonzalez
hugo bar's!

to name a few more.

I agree with last post also, very knowledgeable and like by the real cops that bleed blue. like him or not he knows his stuff. and always helped out everybody.

06-25-2014, 11:15 PM
I think those choices were legit but other people like J. VASQUEZ,Who got screwed by Pichardo for his sergeant father 39ing Pichardo for beating you know who.

06-28-2014, 03:32 PM
(add Spanish accent)

I am the best mayor in all of the kingdom of the republic of sweetwtater.

I will crash all of you.

viva fidel.

07-01-2014, 12:05 PM
get rid of the brass. start new. from lT's UP!

those guys would come back .

Unregistered
05-01-2015, 11:25 PM
What are these guys up too??? Maybe they should be offered something to come back?

Unregistered
05-06-2015, 03:09 AM
Bring back Mayor Manny!

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 07:03 PM
Lets talk about some real issues.

will Sweetwater bring back some of the guys that were forced out for no real reason by past and present administration ?

the guys that gave and gave time after time to the city-

who deserves to come back? who can you think of? only people who made a difference (NO bs players).

its time to make a difference here! this is the only way morality will bring itself back.

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 07:40 PM
its time to make a difference here! this is the only way morality will bring itself back.

Using Sweetwater and "morality" in the same sentence IS oxymoronic!

oxymoronic: adjective describing a self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness."

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:09 AM
Viva Pardo

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:39 PM
Two people had keys to the box: Fulgueira and Rodriguez. According to Rodriguez, Fulgueira was the main person who would process the three to four payments of fines made on a weekly basis. After counting the money, he said, Fulgueira would hand the cash and invoices to the deputy chief, Roberto Ochoa, who would then deposit the money with the city’s finance department.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1958062.html#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
06-18-2015, 02:47 PM
All back and in fear to soon get fire again due to budget. It never changes !!!

Unregistered
06-18-2015, 02:52 PM
History repeats itself, years ago he was suspected of missing $18,000 I wonder how he opened up his feed store back then.

Unregistered
06-18-2015, 04:10 PM
All back and in fear to soon get fire again due to budget. It never changes !!!

Many months ago Orlando said the JOSE M DIAZ was crazy, that the city DIDNT have money issues on TV. So is he saying the JOSE M DIAZ was right back then, and that ORLANDO LOPEZ had no clue what he was talking about!

I guess the shoe is on the other foot and ORLANDO HAS JUST BEEN FULL OF SHIT THE WHOLE TIME.

Unregistered
07-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Many months ago Orlando said the JOSE M DIAZ was crazy, that the city DIDNT have money issues on TV. So is he saying the JOSE M DIAZ was right back then, and that ORLANDO LOPEZ had no clue what he was talking about!

I guess the shoe is on the other foot and ORLANDO HAS JUST BEEN FULL OF SHIT THE WHOLE TIME.

Mayor Orland Lopez was lying to the people the whole time... commission meeting 6-15-15, he clearly says "we have a budget crisis" We have no monies to continue this practice????????????????