PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to CM and Council

06-10-2014, 06:12 AM
Dear Mr. Rojas and the City Council,

I am writing this to express my wishes that you please keep stability within the City police department. Chief Blom and his staff have brought this department leaps and bounds from where it was before he took over. For once, I get ready for work and I look forward to perfoming my duties to the best of my capability. Morale is at an all time high within Doral PD, and it would be a shame if you took that stability away from the brave men and women that show up everyday to put their life on the line to keep Doral a safe and beautiful growing city. Besides a few disgruntled employess that do not believe in hard work and would rather gossip all day, our Chief and his staff are widely accepted and a pleasure to work for. Please consider this open letter before making any decisions that may cost you the Morale of your largest, most powerful city department.

06-10-2014, 06:29 AM
Thanks. I appreciate your input and have every intention of retaining Chief Blom as the leader of the pool ice department. I've seen how he and his staff have transformed the police department into an efficient and effective organization. I am only authorized to present him with a 2 year contract but I would like to give him more.

06-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Ritchie,
You are such a feeble pathetic little bald man posting crap like this. Just start packing your stuff.

06-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks. I appreciate your input and have every intention of retaining Chief Blom as the leader of the pool ice department. I've seen how he and his staff have transformed the police department into an efficient and effective organization. I am only authorized to present him with a 2 year contract but I would like to give him more.

In that case, "Mr. Frog," enjoy the swim with the "scorpion" on your back!

06-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Well, it didn't take long for the "scorpion" to do its dirty deed! Who researched and leaked the information on the manager's alleged Domestic Violence past?

06-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Well, it didn't take long for the "scorpion" to do its dirty deed! Who researched and leaked the information on the manager's alleged Domestic Violence past?

I'm just saying BIG GUY is sneaky and should not be trusted. Blom rhymes with scum.

06-11-2014, 03:35 AM
Dear Mr. Rojas and the City Council,

I am writing this to express my wishes that you please keep stability within the City police department. Chief Blom and his staff have brought this department leaps and bounds from where it was before he took over. For once, I get ready for work and I look forward to perfoming my duties to the best of my capability. Morale is at an all time high within Doral PD, and it would be a shame if you took that stability away from the brave men and women that show up everyday to put their life on the line to keep Doral a safe and beautiful growing city. Besides a few disgruntled employess that do not believe in hard work and would rather gossip all day, our Chief and his staff are widely accepted and a pleasure to work for. Please consider this open letter before making any decisions that may cost you the Morale of your largest, most powerful city department.

Great city, great department, great Chief. Keep up the great work Big Guy.

06-11-2014, 04:04 AM
There is absolutely NOTHING great about BIG GUY...period...he sucks!

06-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Well, there is. At skullduggery he is masterful, years of experience at Miami PD, collaborating with his liked-minded pals! If you can still read Spanish peruse this!

http://www.nelsonhortareporta.com/carol ... sa-ciudad/ (http://www.nelsonhortareporta.com/carollo-filtro-informacion-contra-nuevo-administrador-de-doral-dicen-agentes-de-policias-de-esa-ciudad/)

06-11-2014, 05:16 PM
BIG GUY has always operated sneaky and conniving since his days at MPD. He has been allegedly involved in a number of political mudslinging events involving mayors, chiefs and elected officials and was no stranger to the now infamous scarlet letters at MPD before there was such thing as the Internet.
He should not be trusted. The City Manager and Mayor need to send his backstabbing bald head out the door if they ever want to move ahead. Blom rhymes with scum. Don't be fooled by his BS. FIRE BLOM NOW!

06-11-2014, 08:10 PM

And by the way. Please take the time to study for the next Sgts exam.

06-11-2014, 08:55 PM
There is absolutely NOTHING great about BIG GUY...period...he sucks!

06-11-2014, 10:37 PM

Way to go Big Guy.It looks like your pissing off the lazy slugs. You DA Man!

06-12-2014, 12:51 AM
BIG GUY is pissing people off...has nothing to do with being a lazy slug and everything to do with not being a sleazy.

I think BIG GUY sucks and can't be trusted. :lol:

06-12-2014, 02:09 AM

Way to go Big Guy.It looks like your pissing off the lazy slugs. You DA Man!

I agree.

06-12-2014, 12:43 PM
BIG GUY is pissing people off...has nothing to do with being a lazy slug and everything to do with not being a sleazy.

I agree

06-12-2014, 05:32 PM
[quote="BIG GUY":2xd7w1ua]BIG GUY is pissing people off...has nothing to do with being a lazy slug and everything to do with not being a sleazy.

I agree[/quote:2xd7w1ua]

The Big Guy is doing a great job with our agency. Don't be a hater.....!

06-12-2014, 07:22 PM
[quote="BIG GUY":3tqji30v]BIG GUY is pissing people off...has nothing to do with being a lazy slug and everything to do with not being a sleazy.

I agree

The Big Guy is doing a great job with our agency. Don't be a hater.....![/quote:3tqji30v]

I think BIG GUY sucks and should not be trusted. There are others that would agree that he sucks and should not be trusted. I am a hater of BIG GUY or anyone else that has done what he has done.

Fire BIG GUY!

06-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Dear Hater,

Big guy has done great things here. Sgt exams, safety equipment,shift rep meetings, increased training, better equipment just to name some.

06-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Dear Hater,

Big guy has done great things here. Sgt exams, safety equipment,shift rep meetings, increased training, better equipment just to name some.

Dear Rodney,
I think BIG GUY sucks and I am aware of what petty little things he wants to have credit for doing since coming here. We were a wreck with Fat Boy Ricky but are no better now with BIG GUY and his sleazy MPD ways. It is a shame to see how easily you fools have been brainwashed by this Onion head walking around all day with his oversized coffee saying "hey big guy" all day. The best thing for us would be to do what the Beach did and conduct a real national search and bring in someone with absolutely no ties to the south FLA LEO community. Doral would be a first class dept. Funny we never had a LEO Affairs forum until BIG GUY came here or at least the site was dead but BIG GUY likes this site so enjoy BIG GUY. The mayor and city manager must be laughing at BIG GUY trying to kiss ass and save his job.
Ritchie stop visiting and posting. #BLUMrhymeswithSCUM #FIREBIGGUY #DON'TtrustBIGGUY

06-13-2014, 01:51 AM
Dear Hater,

Dear Rodney,
I think BIG GUY sucks and I am aware of what petty little things he wants to have credit for doing since coming here. We were a wreck with Fat Boy Ricky but are no better now with BIG GUY and his sleazy MPD ways. It is a shame to see how easily you fools have been brainwashed by this Onion head walking around all day with his oversized coffee saying "hey big guy" all day. The best thing for us would be to do what the Beach did and conduct a real national search and bring in someone with absolutely no ties to the south FLA LEO community. Doral would be a first class dept. Funny we never had a LEO Affairs forum until BIG GUY came here or at least the site was dead but BIG GUY likes this site so enjoy BIG GUY. The mayor and city manager must be laughing at BIG GUY trying to kiss ass and save his job.
Ritchie stop visiting and posting. #BLUMrhymeswithSCUM #FIREBIGGUY #DON'TtrustBIGGUY

Okay Mr. City Manager...you have your contract approved for $172k...now go out there and jettison the onion head sneaky BIG GUY! Send him some boxes and tell him to GTF out of here!

06-13-2014, 03:02 AM
Dear Hater,

I have to agree. The Big Guy has turned this place around. Way to go Big Guy.

06-13-2014, 04:16 AM
Dear Hater,

I have to agree. The Big Guy has turned this place around. Way to go Big Guy.

Yeah....360 degrees. You'd agree to about anything Onion Head

06-13-2014, 03:50 PM
Wow, I've been reading this thread and have read some of the positive things that the chief has implemented in the department. The Hater however has not listed one negative thing that the chief has done to the department he just couldn't pass the sergeants exam. LOL

06-13-2014, 04:16 PM
First of all, BIG GUY implementing a sergeants exam is nothing earth shattering yet it is the talk of this department. Training and equipment, again, basic functions that should happen automatically within any department, yet we are so taken aback by this and BIG GUY is gloating like he is some messiah or savior to DPD.
Give me a break foolish ones..this is not about what he has done or not done...this is about politics, trust and moving forward and BIG GUYs reputation at MPD is very telling of a backstabber and political mudslinger, according to several others. Don't believe it, ask the guys at the City. He has been a sneak all of his career and if the Mayor and City Manager are smart, politically savvy and want to survive, they will send his bald head packing.
Enough with the sergeants test and equipment...you are acting like puppies that have been given a biscuit treat.
I think BIG GUY sucks and should not be trusted.

06-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Thanks. Glad you cleared that up. Bottom line is that the Chief has implemented needed measures and all you can counter with is You don't like the guy because you failed the sergeants exam. Thanks for setting the record straight Hater. Keep up the good work Chief.

06-13-2014, 07:14 PM
The clock is ticking...Tick-Tock...Tick-Toc...Tick-Tock...BIG GUY...you know the drill...stop by shop and grab some boxes to pack your stuff. The Mayor and City Manager are no dummies...you are a direct link to Carollo who will not stop and continue to make noise in our city. We've already had one bogus political arrest made and they won't stand for another.

If you need to, you can borrow my truck to take you crap, including those stupid pictures and oversized coffee mug, back home...just fill it up with gas.

Bye Bye BIG GUY you onion head

06-13-2014, 11:04 PM
Thanks. Glad you cleared that up. Bottom line is that the Chief has implemented needed measures and all you can counter with is You don't like the guy because you failed the sergeants exam. Thanks for setting the record straight Hater. Keep up the good work Chief.

Yeah, a few of these losers helped campaign for elected officials and now they want their rewards. Unfortunately the Big Guy goes by the book and the elected officials don't have time for these losers now that they're in office. I think maybe next time they should study for the Sgts exam if they want to get ahead. LMAO

06-14-2014, 04:43 AM
BIG GUY sucks and hasn't really done anything substantive of a real chief. He probably couldn't pass the sergeants test if he tried.

06-14-2014, 10:35 AM

Yeah, a few of these losers helped campaign for elected officials and now they want their rewards. Unfortunately the Big Guy goes by the book and the elected officials don't have time for these losers now that they're in office. I think maybe next time they should study for the Sgts exam if they want to get ahead. LMAO

You should spend more time studying and less time on this site hating.Loser! LMAO

06-14-2014, 10:55 AM
I was promised by Lt Mike that if he got the chiefs job I would be picked to be a sergeant. With the Big Guy getting the job and making us take a test based on job knowledge it really messed things up for me. That's why I think the Big Guy Sucks!

06-14-2014, 09:56 PM
I've been a slimy little buzzard looking backstabber all my career and like to get involved with politics, mayors, chiefs, council members, commissioners, anonymous letters, helicopters and other underhanded transactions. I have no real friends and no allegiance...just myself. I've screwed over guys that were my friends.
I also have a bunch of small minded cops around here that think I'm doing a good job all because of a sergeants exam.
Who am I?
#BIGGUYsucks

06-15-2014, 12:53 AM

You should spend more time studying and less time on this site hating.Loser! LMAO

You're so right. What a loser that hater is. The test wasn't THAT hard. How could you fail you loser?

06-15-2014, 08:58 PM
BIG GUY sucks and will screw over anyone. He was sent to the property room at MPD.

06-16-2014, 03:08 AM

You're so right. What a loser that hater is. The test wasn't THAT hard. How could you fail you loser?

I thought the test was fair. Maybe you should try a tutor next time and stop blaming the chief for your lack of job knowledge . Or better yet the chief probably bought way too many helmets for the troops as it seems like there are some among the ranks that have very think skulls and don't need a helmet. Go Big Guy. You be da Man.

06-16-2014, 11:10 AM

I thought the test was fair. Maybe you should try a tutor next time and stop blaming the chief for your lack of job knowledge . Or better yet the chief probably bought way too many helmets for the troops as it seems like there are some among the ranks that have very think skulls and don't need a helmet. Go Big Guy. You be da Man.

The sergeants test and helmets...such simpletons. BIG GUY sucks and you certainly don't need a helmet because your head is up BIG GUY's butt-safe, warm and stinky. When I find a tutor I will send them your way too.

06-16-2014, 12:50 PM

06-16-2014, 03:26 PM

Great response Gino. Helmets not needed for Thick Headed Haters.LOL

06-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Simple little stooges and BIG GUY posting nonsense on this site. You will never change BIG GUY. You have always been a sneaky little bald head backstabber and you always will be. You days are numbered.
#BIGGUYsucks

06-18-2014, 01:30 AM

Big Guy Be Da Man!

06-18-2014, 01:39 AM
BIG GUY Sucks!

06-18-2014, 02:35 AM

Big Guy Be Da Man!

When's the next sergeants exam? LOL. Your pathetic loser.

06-18-2014, 04:34 AM
Right after the new chief gets here. :lol:

BIG GUY Sucks!

06-18-2014, 10:33 AM

Big Guy Be Da Man!

LOL

06-18-2014, 10:52 AM

Big Guy Be Da Man!

Ever since the Big Guy got here I haven't been able to sit on my ass and not answer calls. I came here in the retirement mode and have not been able to relax since the Bog Guy got here.I can't wait til he leaves so I can retire whole on duty.

LOL

06-19-2014, 09:10 PM
BIG GUY sucks and is a backstabbing baldy that should not be trusted.

06-20-2014, 01:18 AM
[quote="Gino":pvvs7ye1]I thought the test was fair. Maybe you should try a tutor next time and stop blaming the chief for your lack of job knowledge . Or better yet the chief probably bought way too many helmets for the troops as it seems like there are some among the ranks that have very think skulls and don't need a helmet. Go Big Guy. You be da Man.

Big Guy Be Da Man!

Ever since the Big Guy got here I haven't been able to sit on my ass and not answer calls. I came here in the retirement mode and have not been able to relax since the Bog Guy got here.I can't wait til he leaves so I can retire whole on duty.

LOL[/quote:pvvs7ye1]

06-20-2014, 02:37 AM
I think BIG GUY sucks and is a sneaky weasel and backstabber that should not be trusted.
#blumrymeswithscum #firebigguy

06-20-2014, 03:45 AM
Dear Hater,

Sorry you failed the Sgts test. Study next time you imbecile.

06-20-2014, 05:41 AM
Dear Clown,

I think BIG GUY sucks and is a sneaky weasel and backstabber that should not be trusted.

06-20-2014, 02:53 PM
Dear Hater,

Sorry you failed the Sgts test. Study next time you imbecile.

If you spend more time reading the material for the sergeants exam and less time reading comic books or on this site maybe you'll be able to score higher next time. I also understand that tutoring is free and available .

06-20-2014, 03:25 PM
The department was a nice retirement job before the Big Guy got here. He put in policies and rules that we don't need nor want. Nobody got in real trouble before so why start changing things now. Doral doesn't want or need all these state standards. A lot of departments don't have them and do okay. Whatever you might say about Sweetwater, opa locka, Miccosukee PD, all the cops there are happy. If we can lose the policies and the rules that the Big Guy has put in place then we'd be happy as well.

06-21-2014, 05:05 AM
The department was a nice retirement job before the Big Guy got here. He put in policies and rules that we don't need nor want. Nobody got in real trouble before so why start changing things now. Doral doesn't want or need all these state standards. A lot of departments don't have them and do okay. Whatever you might say about Sweetwater, opa locka, Miccosukee PD, all the cops there are happy. If we can lose the policies and the rules that the Big Guy has put in place then we'd be happy as well.

That's why the three departments that you mentioned, are dealing with police corrupting on a daily base.

06-21-2014, 01:50 PM

That's why the three departments that you mentioned, are dealing with police corrupting on a daily base.

I'll admit those departments may have some problems but the rank and file seem to be happier with less supervision or oversight. Doral pd has too many rules. If Sweetwater paid better I'd go over there where they have a lot more freedom.

06-21-2014, 03:26 PM

Ritchie is pathetic for coming onto this site, like he did at MPD, and posting crap to make himself look good. He is a clown of marginal intelligence and no trust. A sneaky backstabbing con that has hurt so many people throughout his career.

06-21-2014, 05:31 PM

I'll admit those departments may have some problems but the rank and file seem to be happier with less supervision or oversight. Doral pd has too many rules. If Sweetwater paid better I'd go over there where they have a lot more freedom.

Please do!

06-22-2014, 09:33 AM

06-22-2014, 01:54 PM

Please do!

I agree. Get lost Grandy.

06-22-2014, 03:34 PM

Ritchie is pathetic for coming onto this site, like he did at MPD, and posting crap to make himself look good. He is a clown of marginal intelligence and no trust. A sneaky backstabbing con that has hurt so many people throughout his career.

06-22-2014, 07:46 PM
Don't take it out on the Chief. You should study harder next time for the sergeants exam. Don't be bitter just because the Big Guy wouldn't give you the answers. Loser. LMAO

06-22-2014, 07:55 PM
Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

06-23-2014, 04:38 AM

Big guy you are a bafoon and a fraud. MPD staff hated you and know your slimy ways. I think you're an asshole by the way.

06-23-2014, 02:22 PM
Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said!

06-23-2014, 04:10 PM
[quote="Officer Imbecille":2kxja7t4]Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said![/quote:2kxja7t4]

You must be talking about BIG GUY the bald headed backstabber.

06-23-2014, 05:04 PM
[quote="Officer Imbecille":3ehaj7dh]Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said![/quote:3ehaj7dh]

LOL!

06-23-2014, 05:29 PM
Me think BIG GUY sucks and is a sneaky weasel and backstabber that should not be trusted.

06-23-2014, 05:41 PM
[quote="Officer Imbecille":28mjfrx3]Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said!

LOL![/quote:28mjfrx3]

Big Guy be Da Man!

06-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Me think BIG GUY sucks and is a sneaky weasel and backstabber that should not be trusted.

BIG GUY sucks

06-23-2014, 09:17 PM
[quote="Slow Reader":2qvmff1o][quote="Officer Imbecille":2qvmff1o]Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said!

LOL![/quote:2qvmff1o]

Big Guy be Da Man![/quote:2qvmff1o]

06-23-2014, 11:42 PM

BIG GUY sucks

06-24-2014, 01:04 AM
[quote="Slow Reader":30qzsoce][quote="Officer Imbecille":30qzsoce]Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said!

LOL![/quote:30qzsoce]

Big Guy be Da Man![/quote:30qzsoce]

Hire a tutor you dummy.

06-24-2014, 05:13 PM

BIG GUY sucks!

06-24-2014, 08:46 PM
[quote=Blockhead][quote="Slow Reader":1fff0kp2][quote="Officer Imbecille":1fff0kp2]Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said!

LOL![/quote:1fff0kp2]

Big Guy be Da Man![/quote:1fff0kp2]

Hire a tutor you dummy.[/quote:1fff0kp2]

I'll ask the chief to keep the test simple and not to use too many big words. I can just imagine how those big words would confuse you. Ha ha ha.

06-25-2014, 12:36 AM

BIG GUY sucks!

06-25-2014, 01:09 AM
I'll ask the chief to keep the test simple and not to use too many big words. I can just imagine how those big words would confuse you. Ha ha ha.

I studied for the sergeants test but I couldn't read some of the big words. Big Guy needs to do away with written tests. It's no fair.

06-25-2014, 02:02 PM

06-25-2014, 02:12 PM
[quote="Slow Reader":291skldh][quote="Officer Imbecille":291skldh]Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said!

LOL!

Big Guy be Da Man![/quote:291skldh][/quote:291skldh]

06-25-2014, 08:32 PM

06-26-2014, 12:22 AM
[quote="Slow Reader":3te1p9o3][quote="Officer Imbecille":3te1p9o3]Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said!

LOL!

Big Guy be Da Man![/quote:3te1p9o3][/quote:3te1p9o3]

06-26-2014, 04:03 AM

06-26-2014, 10:23 AM
[quote=Blockhead][quote="Slow Reader":1vbk406z][quote="Officer Imbecille":1vbk406z]Studying wont work. That guy is an imbecile. He could study for 10 years and would still fail. Besides, he's never done anything as a cop. He's a joke as a cop and would be a bigger joke as a supervisor. PSA's are much more respected than that clown.

Well said!

LOL!

Big Guy be Da Man![/quote:1vbk406z][/quote:1vbk406z][/quote:1vbk406z]

06-26-2014, 11:54 AM

06-27-2014, 03:32 AM
CHIEF BLOM AND STAFF :
GREAT TO SEE YOUR DEPARTMENT FINALLY DOING SOME VALUABLE AND NECESSARY TRAINING.
AS A RESIDENT OF DORAL I HAVE A HUGH CONCERN FOR YOUR OFFICERS. IT'S MY OBSERVATION AND VERIFIED THROUGH CONTACTS , YOUR OFFICERS ARE VERY LIMITED IN FIRE POWER WHILE ON PATROL .THESE ARE THE SAME OFFICERS THAT ARE GOING TO RESPOND TO SUCH VOLATILE AND CRITICAL INCIDENTS IN MY CITY . AS I RECALL , YOUR AGENCY HAS NUMEROUS HIGH POWERED RIFLES AND TACTICAL GEAR PURCHASE BY THE LAST ADMINISTRATION IN STORAGE . I REQUEST THAT YOU PLEASE TRAIN AND CERTIFY YOUR OFFICERS AND ISSUE THOSE MUCH NEEDED WEAPONS TO THEM. WHAT'S SAD TO ME IS KNOWING THE CITY OF DORAL HAS THE MONEY FOR TRAINING , YET THE CITY'S FRUGAL ADMINISTRATION AND POLITICIANS RISK THE LIVES OF YOUR OFFICERS AND CITIZENS ON A DAILY BASIS .CHIEF BLOM AND STAFF , PLEASE DEMAND FROM YOUR BOSSES TO SPENDING THOSE $50 MILLIONS PLUS IN RESERVE AND DON'T PLAY RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH THE LIVES OF YOUR OFFICERS.
ALWAYS REMEMBER DORAL POLICE DEPARTMENT !!!!!!
***************** PERFORMANCE IS THE PROOF OF ABILITY ******************