PDA

View Full Version : rico act II

06-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Dear Chief Rolle,

Our profilers predicted YOU'RE behavior correctly. They termed it (separation through ignorance and

subordination). To be fair this quote is taken out of context from the June 4,14 South Dade News leader."When

I signed it, I said 'I know [Kent] is very thorough so if she signed it then it must be done right.' So I signed it

not knowing what was destroyed." You just threw Kent under the bus. Now YOUR rubbing salve on broken bones

and other grave injuries. YOU can't have it both ways. Now you have created in the least an unknown degree of

separation between YOU and Kent. It is going to be interesting to predict the dynamics of YOUR different

professional relationship and how it will END!!!

Our group came to the following conclusions. YOU are the head of the Homestead Police Department.

YOU are totally responsible for it's actions, individually and collectively. THE BUCK STOPS WITH YOU!!!

If you were unaware of YOU'RE subordinates actions. YOU cast the ever increasing dark pall of gross negligence

through ignorance over YOU'RE department. At the very least YOU and the involved personnel are open to

civil litigation. If at any time you were the least bit complicit YOU and others will face federal and or state

criminal charges.

06-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Hello Thomas Paine (common sense is probably my favorite book),
I would greatly appreciate if you could email me any evidence or analysis you and others have done. I would be happy to also share my evidence and analysis with you. My email is phd2b05@gmail.com

Thanks
Dr. James Eric McDonough

06-09-2014, 06:42 PM
I have evidence I beleive shows AR being complicit in a coverup. I also feel I have solid evidence of official misconduct against him FS. 838.022(1)(c). I am happy to share my evidence with whoever might be interested.

06-13-2014, 05:42 AM
Hey Doc, I wonder why haven't you've gone to Kathy Rundle with all the evidence you say to posess? I mean we're all waiting and nothing happens to AR, AA or MK ........ And if you have gone to the state attorney what has been done? Have you inquired? Just wondering..........

06-13-2014, 05:26 PM
http://eyeonmiami.blogspot.com/?m=1

06-14-2014, 01:15 AM
scroll down to the third article to view the link posted by Sgt. Deegan

06-14-2014, 03:00 PM
Hey Doc, I wonder why haven't you've gone to Kathy Rundle with all the evidence you say to posess? I mean we're all waiting and nothing happens to AR, AA or MK ........ And if you have gone to the state attorney what has been done? Have you inquired? Just wondering..........

I have tried to get the states attorney to help. I called them probably back in january or february. They wouldnt let me give my story. I talked with an assistant for the states attorney this last monday. She advised i go to the SAO publiv corruption branch. Inwill contact them this week.

I dont have anything on MK. I do have stuff on AR and AA.

I called AA and left a message on 1/24/2013 that felonies were committed against me under florida and federal law and I wanted to come in to make a formal complaint. I did not name the officer nor did i allege the events. On 2/15/2013 MDPD officer Marti was at HPD in the IA office. He took AM's criminal complaint against me (falsifies testimony i have the recording to prove it). I must assume AA was present. Then on 2/28/2013 AM filed an injunction against me. In his injunction he states that I contacted IA and he was advised to file the order against me. Then on 3/19 (I have certified letter to prove it) AA called me and stated that he was returning my phone call from several days earlier. He acted shocked that AM knew that I had tried to contact IA before he called me back. Does anyone think this is acceptable behavoir.

I reported the incident occurring on 10/29/2012 to the FBI on 10/30/2012. AM waited until 2/15/2013 even though he states I made him fear for his life and safety and that of his family. Funny MDPD showed up on 10/29/2012 and he didnt make all these allegations then. He only came forward after he was informed I was trying to file a complaint against him. Be fore he made his false accusations I had gone to the FBI, contacted HPD and MDPD IA, gone to citizen advisory committee, contacted Holly Raschein, written a letter to Mayor Bateman and a few other things. I have the timeline to prove retaliation.

I hope this answers some of your questions. If you want to know more just ask. I want this all out in the public.

06-14-2014, 04:01 PM

I have tried to get the states attorney to help. I called them probably back in january or february. They wouldnt let me give my story. I talked with an assistant for the states attorney this last monday. She advised i go to the SAO publiv corruption branch. Inwill contact them this week.

I called AA and left a message on 1/24/2013 that felonies were committed against me under florida and federal law and I wanted to come in to make a formal complaint. I did not name the officer nor did i allege the events. On 2/15/2013 MDPD officer Marti was at HPD in the IA office. He took AM's criminal complaint against me (falsifies testimony i have the recording to prove it). I must assume AA was present. Then on 2/28/2013 AM filed an injunction against me. In his injunction he states that I contacted IA and he was advised to file the order against me. Then on 3/19 (I have certified letter to prove it) AA called me and stated that he was returning my phone call from several days earlier. He acted shocked that AM knew that I had tried to contact IA before he called me back. Does anyone think this is acceptable behavoir.

I reported the incident occurring on 10/29/2012 to the FBI on 10/30/2012. AM waited until 2/15/2013 even though he states I made him fear for his life and safety and that of his family. Funny MDPD showed up on 10/29/2012 and he didnt make all these allegations then. He only came forward after he was informed I was trying to file a complaint against him. Be fore he made his false accusations I had gone to the FBI, contacted HPD and MDPD IA, gone to citizen advisory committee, contacted Holly Raschein, written a letter to Mayor Bateman and a few other things. I have the timeline to prove retaliation.

I hope this answers some of your questions. If you want to know more just ask. I want this all out in the public.
Doc Justice, I would advise to use caution on who you go to. IE... SAO or MDPD, FDLE ,public corruption. Alot of them are in cahoots together. I would go to FBI Washington, advise them of your situation, and that you can't bring it locally, because of the level of corruption taking place. If you go locally down there. Get in contact with the SAC of the FBI. Stay persistent and speak with him only. Have your attorney reach out to him if you need to. Set up some kind of meeting with the FBI SAC.

FBI Special Agent in charge.
Michael Steinbach.

He just got appointed there in Miami.
He is an ethical person. He will not tolerate Public Corruption.

06-14-2014, 04:48 PM
[quote=ConcernedLEO]Hey Doc, I wonder why haven't you've gone to Kathy Rundle with all the evidence you say to posess? I mean we're all waiting and nothing happens to AR, AA or MK ........ And if you have gone to the state attorney what has been done? Have you inquired? Just wondering..........

Doc Justice, I would advise to use caution on who you go to. IE... SAO or MDPD, FDLE ,public corruption. Alot of them are in cahoots together. I would go to FBI Washington, advise them of your situation, and that you can't bring it locally, because of the level of corruption taking place. If you go locally down there. Get in contact with the SAC of the FBI. Stay persistent and speak with him only. Have your attorney reach out to him if you need to. Set up some kind of meeting with the FBI SAC.

FBI Special Agent in charge.
Michael Steinbach.

He just got appointed there in Miami.
He is an ethical person. He will not tolerate Public Corruption.[/quote:3528jcnx]

Thank you so much for the advice. I will take you up on that. I need to speak with my attorney this week. I know there are good cops out there. Keep your heads up, me and others support you. Stay safe and God bless.