PDA

View Full Version : uh oh !!!!!!!!

06-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Wait tell they find out! :shock: that was the look on your face. Turned double agent have ya? But hell if thats what it takes to save your own ass, can't say I blame you. Did they give you any indication of how much longer? PS. Didn't like the tie with that suit.

06-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Not much to save considering the abuse that ass hast taken!!! :shock: Surprised, everyone thought AA would be looking forward to a big strong cell mate....

06-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Not much to save considering the abuse that ass hast taken!!! :shock: Surprised, everyone thought AA would be looking forward to a big strong cell mate....

Thats funny the witness who came into my meeting with Chief Rolle swears AA was hitting on him and flirting with him after he finished intimidating him.

06-06-2014, 07:06 AM
Thanks for finally standing up. No matter whats been said, I knew when the time was right you would do the right thing. I know your torn right now because of your loyalties, we have talked about it before, but ultimately you did the right thing and thats what matters. I know that we can't talk now because of the circumstances but eventually we will. It's OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!