PDA

View Full Version : What about GEO

06-04-2014, 01:22 AM
Hey LD, what about Geo. He made a mistake because he was a Rome crony, confessed to you thinking you would handle it. YOU TOLD HIM YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT. You got him fired while you and Rome will collect retirement ! The PBA only looked out for the true criminals, the young guys will not stand for that.

ROME AND DOC JUSTICE, you are not cops so stay off this site

06-04-2014, 03:25 AM
Well curious 50, thank you for inquiring. I can tell you I didn't get anyone fired.
in fact why don't you meet with me and you can view the official documents your
self. These are the official documents and statements Aquino and Marie kent
submitted on behalf of rolle as their official investigation. I have nothing to hide and never had.
I'm available anytime. My documents came through the court system called "discovery",
which is what Aquino and kent had to submit in order for my false arrest. ?

06-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Retired Lt. Jeffrey Rome has every right to be on this site. For those of you that don't
know he was honorably retired from the Homestead Police Department.

06-04-2014, 05:18 AM
Retired Lt. Jeffrey Rome has every right to be on this site. For those of you that don't
know he was honorably retired from the Homestead Police Department. :D

06-04-2014, 07:26 AM

:?:

Since you seem to be so familiar with GEO and the great burden of guilt he was carrying around, and the pour his heart out confession/ 3 different save his own ass attempts of explanations as to his involvement because i've been caught and need to lay the blame to someone else, can you please answer a few questions? Didn't poor innocent GEO take a plea bargain? Didn't he have PBA representation/Attorney to fight to prove his innocents? So why did he take a plea vs. fighting to prove his innocents? Just Curious...........

06-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Hey LD, what about Geo. He made a mistake because he was a Rome crony, confessed to you thinking you would handle it. YOU TOLD HIM YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT. You got him fired while you and Rome will collect retirement ! The PBA only looked out for the true criminals, the young guys will not stand for that.

ROME AND DOC JUSTICE, you are not cops so stay off this site

Hey idiot this is a public forum. I would not have to be here if so many in your department were not such criminals. I have put my name out, what are you afraid of? I will not be silenced by homestead police no matter how hard AA and AR or their associates try to. If you have something youd like to say to me your free to email me at phd2b05@gmail.com

Dr. James Eric McDonough

06-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Well curious 50, I now understand why you need to be anonymous. Besides you don't have any cahones, man or woman, you are ignorant and misinformed. It is sad that you have not seen the truth of what has happened and what is coming. I want to hear you run your mouth when they come for your heros AR, MK and AA. Oh, let me apologize also for everything which I have done to you personally. It's obvious you have great hatred for me which I must deserve cause you are obviously still an active cop, so anything I had done to you has obviously caused you great personal and profesional damage. It's so easy to talk crap when your anonymous, but if you are so big and bad, and you work for Homestead, you know I am easy to find. There are many people who have my phone number and email address. So why don't you come and knock me off this sight. I have gone to lengths to not attack or criticize anyone who has not done me wrong, and I am not angry at anyone who has different beliefs than me, provided they are basing their decisions on facts, not the fake friendships they think they have. Trust me, today you can be in the whitehouse and tomorrow you can be in the otherhouse. It happened to me that way. Ask around. Everyone loved me when I was doing work in their homes, but look what happened. If you are on of the young ones, do your homework. Man up and contact me. I would love to debate you. I don't need to change your mind, just give you the facts and let you decide. Oh by the way, Thanks, Ret. Sgt. Jeff Rome.