PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Lt.Porton

06-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Congrats to Lt.Porton.Hes a great guy!

06-03-2014, 10:57 AM
What an embarassment to the agency. Al pulled off another good deed. He promotes this old geezer to LT skipping SGT altogether. It's nothing but a kool-aid show for the public and you dummies are drinking it to. He is a huge liability to the agency and officer safety. If he spent his time indoors and out of the field; then fine. But he's out there with us and wants to be friends with everyone and solict votes for Al.

06-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Well morris sits on lots of various boards and is a great political tool for the sheriff.Dont you get it brother,its all about the vote!!don't be blinded...politics..all in all,he is a great guy...hes volunteering...his time

06-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Doesn't matter no ones gonna beat Al next go around. Not even the drunks that think they are going to run.

06-04-2014, 05:29 AM
Doesn't matter no ones gonna beat Al next go around. Not even the drunks that think they are going to run.
Your Right.. By the time of the next election no one will be working there.... Because everyone has left for better jobs... And all of the volunteers will be promoted to Captains and Lieutenants...the county can keep the 42 million for the budget and when you dial 911 you will hear.... Volunteer County Sheriffs Office we will promote you too...

06-04-2014, 12:15 PM
[quote="Doesn't matter":o4oxkg7a]Doesn't matter no ones gonna beat Al next go around. Not even the drunks that think they are going to run.
Your Right.. By the time of the next election no one will be working there.... Because everyone has left for better jobs... And all of the volunteers will be promoted to Captains and Lieutenants...the county can keep the 42 million for the budget and when you dial 911 you will hear.... Volunteer County Sheriffs Office we will promote you too...[/quote:o4oxkg7a]

Yeah that's it. Maybe if you had your way things would fail, because you're a failure .Quit being bitter because you're not there anymore and couldn't even cut it as a volunteer. al is finally getting us raises and insurance hasn't risen in years.Let people leave that think the grass is greener ,every place has its issues.

Oh and this was all done with out the FLOP.

06-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Alvin is no sheriff and never will be a real sheriff.He has never worked in the front line and was a bob white buddy.Trust me,he has no idea about laws and etc..Its sad!

06-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Political move by a dumbass for a dumbass.

06-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Alvin is no sheriff and never will be a real sheriff.He has never worked in the front line and was a bob white buddy.Trust me,he has no idea about laws and etc..Its sad!
The ones who worked here and did have experience blew it. They took things to their advantage, used and abused the system and lied like a bunch a rugs on the floor. Alvin is a good Sheriff. He's doing some no-no's now that will help him lose the election. He won't be hear after this term unless it's Booby Sullivan or James Edward McConnell trying again and then they have no other choice but to vote for Alvin. Alvin has my vote since I've seen nothing else that I'd want for my boss.

06-06-2014, 06:52 PM
The ones who worked here and did have experience blew it. They took things to their advantage, used and abused the system and lied like a bunch a rugs on the floor. Alvin is a good Sheriff. He's doing some no-no's now that will help him lose the election. He won't be hear after this term unless it's Booby Sullivan or James Edward McConnell trying again and then they have no other choice but to vote for Alvin. Alvin has my vote since I've seen nothing else that I'd want for my boss.
Ok Ok you can get up off of your knees now... Wipe your chin and pick up your Lt. Bars on Monday..

06-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Ok Ok you can get up off of your knees now... Wipe your chin and pick up your Lt. Bars on Monday..
No need to. What was typed is true and for you to say differently shows your character. Let those two has beens keep trying though. Losers continue to lose and let's see if they give it up, or try again.

06-06-2014, 09:31 PM
No need to. What was typed is true and for you to say differently shows your character. Let those two has beens keep trying though. Losers continue to lose and let's see if they give it up, or try again.
Salute!!