PDA

View Full Version : MAN CHILD

05-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Lets see, in the last year two reprimands, one rock throwing incident, on this past glorious MDW he tassed a fellow brother in blue... " The man/child has issues...

05-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Self destruct mode.. ACTIVATED

05-27-2014, 07:19 PM
Sounds like a freakin hilarious good time. I'm glad a few laughs were had this weekend because everything else sucked

05-27-2014, 10:25 PM
Word is, a second Major was present during the fiasco, sorry, as you say Mr. Guest "a fun time".
These Majors and Captain are the ones that make us look bad..

In a few weeks heads will roll...

05-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Have you always Been such a ****ing *****? Did you not a have a male role model growing up? You bash cops in your own agency? WTF

05-27-2014, 11:28 PM
Easy Paul. Angel would never of done what you did to Emilio. And David. What can I say. Worked with you on Mids and all I would see at a 315 was you doing traffic control. You two sucked some Mayor Moronga this weekend. Did you know that the Mayor screwed one of our own at Star Island? Does he make you pull back the hood and clean the cheese?

05-27-2014, 11:36 PM
That us the funniest thing I have read in a while. Cheese. YUK? Funny bu disgusting.

Mi just want to say Kudos to Sgt. Aguilar for telling that Emergency Manager dude and The Federal Long beard hippy dude to get out of the crime scene at the AD this morning.

He was packing too and said he can because he is an Emergency Manager. Where is the Herald?

05-28-2014, 02:13 AM
Why is the emergency manager at the scene of a police shooting to begin with?

05-28-2014, 03:45 PM
That us the funniest thing I have read in a while. Cheese. YUK? Funny bu disgusting.

Mi just want to say Kudos to Sgt. Aguilar for telling that Emergency Manager dude and The Federal Long beard hippy dude to get out of the crime scene at the AD this morning.

He was packing too and said he can because he is an Emergency Manager. Where is the Herald?

Is that the "TEAR" or "TEER" guy?
hes a baker act-ish from what I have observed, who hired that clown?
he is wacky man