PDA

View Full Version : Diagnosis

05-25-2014, 12:59 AM
:shock:
so·ci·o·path [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] noun Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

05-25-2014, 06:02 PM
:shock:
so·ci·o·path [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] noun Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Wow what a perfect description of AR and AA. Thanks for the insight.

05-28-2014, 05:43 PM
:idea: :shock: Narcissistic:
Is a personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and to others in the process.
Symptoms include:
1. Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
2. Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
3. Believes others envy him/her
4. Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous power and intelligence.
5. Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
6. Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
7. Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
8. Exaggerating special achievements and talents
9. Characterized by an over-inflated sense of self-importance.

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 12:21 PM
:idea: :shock: Narcissistic:
Is a personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and to others in the process.
Symptoms include:
1. Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
2. Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
3. Believes others envy him/her
4. Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous power and intelligence.
5. Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
6. Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
7. Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
8. Exaggerating special achievements and talents
9. Characterized by an over-inflated sense of self-importance.

This is from years ago!!

doc justice
08-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Well we knew you were a sociopath, but forgot you also have narcissistic personality disorder as well. Thanks for reminding us.

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Oye Dr. Chihuahua ! ! ! Anadale

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions). It's also possible to have only obsessions or only compulsions and still have OCD.

Someone roll up the newspaper LOL

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 09:10 PM
Oye Dr. Chihuahua ! ! ! Anadale

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions). It's also possible to have only obsessions or only compulsions and still have OCD.

Someone roll up the newspaper LOL

Hey Superman/Officer Feces for Brains, check out all the symptoms listed 1-9 not just those in red. Pretty much nails you guys.

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Hey Superman/Officer Feces for Brains, check out all the symptoms listed 1-9 not just those in red. Pretty much nails you guys.

Hey can every/anyone whose trained medical Physician has ever called the police to "assist" him with a patient's routine visit please stop posting? That should narrow it down.

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Hey can every/anyone whose trained medical Physician has ever called the police to "assist" him with a patient's routine visit please stop posting? That should narrow it down.

Brilliant ! ! ! !
You get an A+

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Hey can anyone who ever violated their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution by abusing the civil rights of those they swore to protect please stop posting?

Yep that'll fix the problem.

Unregistered
08-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Hey can anyone who ever violated their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution by abusing the civil rights of those they swore to protect please stop posting?

Yep that'll fix the problem.

Yeah, except one of these (Physician's 911 call) is a documented fact, and the other (above) is a BS opinion.

Yep that WILL fix the problem.

doc justice
08-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Yeah, except one of these (Physician's 911 call) is a documented fact, and the other (above) is a BS opinion.

Yep that WILL fix the problem.

Yes a physician who changed his originally false documents. Yes officers who wrote I was not a threat of harm to myself or others and that I was cooperative. Officers who detained me for almost three hours, even though their report documents they had no RAS or PC to detain me for this length of time. So what "facts" are you trying to infer based upon that record again?

So you are saying that Murguido did not commit perjury in his statements to police, his written statements to the court, and his written statement in his interrogatories, when these statements were all made under oath and there is a recording of the conversation he made false statements about, proving his statements were false?

So you are saying Murguido's personnel file showing he has lied at least 8 times, and wrote three false tickets in retaliation is not true?

So are you saying none of this is a violation of my constitutional rights?

How about Rolle trying to have me arrested for cyberstalking because I made a video showing him committing crimes, is that not a civil rights violation?

The fact that you believe you are correct and that you occupy the moral high ground demonstrates just how delusional you are.

You know what you can do with your BS opinion.

Unregistered
08-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Yes a physician who changed his originally false documents. Yes officers who wrote I was not a threat of harm to myself or others and that I was cooperative. Officers who detained me for almost three hours, even though their report documents they had no RAS or PC to detain me for this length of time. So what "facts" are you trying to infer based upon that record again?

So you are saying that Murguido did not commit perjury in his statements to police, his written statements to the court, and his written statement in his interrogatories, when these statements were all made under oath and there is a recording of the conversation he made false statements about, proving his statements were false?

So you are saying Murguido's personnel file showing he has lied at least 8 times, and wrote three false tickets in retaliation is not true?

So are you saying none of this is a violation of my constitutional rights?

How about Rolle trying to have me arrested for cyberstalking because I made a video showing him committing crimes, is that not a civil rights violation?

The fact that you believe you are correct and that you occupy the moral high ground demonstrates just how delusional you are.

You know what you can do with your BS opinion.
No, actually the facts about the call to the Physician's office are documented facts. If someone was bullied into changing something, shame on them, but the call was made and responded to. Documented fact.

The BS opinions are always yours.

Unregistered
08-07-2016, 10:02 PM
What about the "Stop Signs" , Traffic Lights , speed limit signs, business hour signs, drinking and smoking age, etc
All of those violations of Constitution ?

Unregistered
08-08-2016, 12:17 AM
No, actually the facts about the call to the Physician's office are documented facts. If someone was bullied into changing something, shame on them, but the call was made and responded to. Documented fact.

The BS opinions are always yours.

No one was bullied into changing a report. The first report was provably false. That still doesn't explain a two hour and forty minute detainment, when officer wrote I was not a threat of harm to self or others, and that I was cooperative.

You really don't understand the law do you? You have to have RAS or PC to detain someone against their will, if they are claiming the call from the doctor gave this initially, what was the justification for continued detainment and denial of medical care? This is also documented fact, but I guess you are too stupid or lazy to look for yourself.

So what do you think of the documented fact of Wright violating my First Amendment rights? Then what do you think of Wright retaliating against the First Amendment? What do you think about Wright's multiple documented unlawful content based restrictions on expression, which violates the First Amendment?

Unregistered
08-08-2016, 01:57 AM
What about the "Stop Signs" , Traffic Lights , speed limit signs, business hour signs, drinking and smoking age, etc
All of those violations of Constitution ?

You realize there is a difference between actions of private people businesses and government right? How would a business hours sign violate someone's rights under color of law?

To you other points no, I do not find stop signs, traffic lights, speed limits, and drinking or smoking age to be unconstitutional.

Is there a legitimate question here?

What is a constitutional violation is blocking, or threatening or/and retaliating against a citizen for exercising speech rights, in a manner that would chill the man of ordinary firmness from continuing to carry on with such protected activity.

Who has done that? Oh yeah that's right Rolle, Aquino, Murguido, Wright, Porter, Gretsas, Mead, etc.