View Full Version : P O S SHALKS

05-23-2014, 04:41 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

05-23-2014, 06:07 AM
:cop: PBA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! :cop:

05-23-2014, 01:02 PM
Hey Marie, I mean "fop any day".

Just wanted to say good morning. Hey when you meet with Al, Tony,
Ricky today please tell them Hello for me and give them my best.

Also can you tell the only two people in the whole department that Al
trust to take care of "special things" (whatever that means), Becker and
Ferrer good morning,. Oh hell go ahead and tell Vivian to..

P.O.S. I know who you are (lol), I want to thank you for having the courage
to come forward and tell the truth. No matter what happens hold your head
up high.

Well got to go now, very busy day planned.

Stay safe,
Lizanne Deegan

05-23-2014, 01:05 PM
I forgot,

PBA ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.

05-23-2014, 02:12 PM
Good morning fellow officers,

I would like to express my support for the PBA. FM and BB love to promote the FOP but for some reason are not FOP members as of yet. That's the story they tell AR anyways. The FOP is unfamiliar with our SOP's and the FOP does not have the support from our members. They lack the experience and expertise as union representatives. The FOP is another Mickey Mouse organization trying to make the department believe they are worthy to represent us. I am against the FOP and will not support the FOP. I will not sign my name on a petition in support of the FOP. GO PBA!!!

Homestead50

05-23-2014, 07:26 PM
The greatest service Myrna and company can do for the PBA is to support the FOP.

Enough Said !!!!

Go PBA !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

05-24-2014, 11:32 PM
It must be difficult to feel cornered and trapped. You failed to plan the events in its entirety. You should've paid a little more attention when attending Incident Command and learn to follow through (I know it's hard to wake up in the morning with your condition). You must have not planned for it to happen this way... for everything to just erupt in your face. Consider a name change of Captain Disaster and a new department mission statement "changing lives everyday!!"

05-25-2014, 12:05 AM
FOP ANY DAY,

It is amazing how you can sit there after midnight in the comfort of your home and refer to "her" as a POS. Where were you when the city needed someone to refute her tearful testimony? AR loves to go off in front of his little group of cronies at the back of the station but you didn't see him with his right hand in the air. AA? where was he? Only a POS like you would give the orders you gave and then "go after" the scared employee. Your big and bad like the school yard bullies until a subpoena hits. Then it's no-show, no-show, rule to show cause, motion for protection and finally a big "I don't remember anything it was all the secretaries fault!".

Hopefully soon YOU, AR, AA, Myrna-Mo and a few more West Wingers will get your FOP vote. We'll just call it the vote of confidence--NO CONFIDENCE

GO PBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

05-25-2014, 01:16 AM
:shock:
so·ci·o·path [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] noun Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Sociopaths are masters at influence and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air. When the Sociopath is in a position of power, some people get hoodwinked, scammed, bullied or even harmed by their insatiable appetite for self gratification and manipulation to control. It bewilders, that other people of equal or higher power are so easily sucked into their destructive influence.

05-25-2014, 02:56 AM
Isaiah 31.2 Yet he also is wise, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.

AA's quote "History repeats itself". Your right even as far back as the Old Testament !!!

POS = Point Of Salvation

and it was

POS= Positively Out Standing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-25-2014, 04:53 AM
To be said there are noble officers in the HPD. Then there are those who should be in prison. The most profound sociopathic behavior I have seen is that of AM and his poor motorcycle/driving skills. Its unbelievable the things AR and AA think they can just sweep under the rug. Thats real cute and all, but the clock is a ticking. Anyone who want to get out dirt anonymously can email it to me at phd2b05@gmail.com To the good ones please stay safe and God bless.

05-28-2014, 01:37 AM
Don't feel sad, she rushed right over and suckled from BRs man boob teets for comfort.

05-28-2014, 03:44 AM
Hey Marie,
really just go to sleep, we all know the ambiet is kicking in. My goodness please Kevin put your eife to bed
Just ask Aquino for the EAP number. Extremely worried.

05-28-2014, 03:47 AM
"Wife",

05-28-2014, 04:51 AM
Marie
Just go to sleep and stop posting.
Go consult with your attorney.
Keep this up and the records you thought you destroyed
will be scanned and legally posted on this site. And the people
you didn't want to know will find out. Just saying.

No longer reactive, will be proactive,
Lizanne Deegan

05-28-2014, 05:37 AM
Marie
Just go to sleep and stop posting.
Go consult with your attorney.
Keep this up and the records you thought you destroyed
will be scanned and legally posted on this site. And the people
you didn't want to know will find out. Just saying.

No longer reactive, will be proactive,
Lizanne Deegan

If you have experienced any thing like I have, you should just post it. They never worried about destroying your life, career, etc. Why should you worry about theirs? Tit-for-tat is not good, but they are hurting innocent people when they play their games. This hurts the citizens and good officers at the same time. To restore trust you must root out the corruption. I pray for this whole place. I wish you well in your fight for justice. To every hard working noble and honest cop, soldier, teacher, etc. Stay safe and may God bless you. We the citizens know what you are up against, and if we dont you need to tell us.