PDA

View Full Version : Confidence Survey

05-22-2014, 08:01 PM
Union Reps, can you guys put together a survey to get a answer on how your members feel about this new chief. Stephanie mentioned putting one together for us if we need one on some website called survey monkey. Rand used that website alot for memeber surveys so i'm sure you guys can put one together pretty easily. Let the members know if your gonna do this, if not we can turn to stephanie to help us out.

05-22-2014, 08:11 PM
Please tell me what are survey is going to do? It's not going to change anything! It's like ranting and raving saying you don't like Pres. Obama and you want him out of office, that doesn't mean anything; he still going to be there! This website is our survey, trust me he reads it.

05-23-2014, 02:10 PM
I think a survey is definitely needed. How many times have we seen in the media coverage of a confidence/no confidence vote to their chief and it's led to instant changes. It's a very powerful tool. Do you think for one second that MDPD, City of Miami, Hialeah etc. would not turn to the media to let the citizens know what is going on with the police department that their paying for or for a Chief's salary that their taxes are paying for. I sure as hell want to know in the city I live in. He wasn't qualified to be our chief to begin with, so lets get this survey going and see what the officers think. No harm in that.

05-24-2014, 05:08 AM
we are doing just what they want , by dividing us up some have take homes, motors while the rest of us just stand around with our finger up our butt. we don't stick together as one, just look at the way motor selection was ,without asking motormen that was taken off because of the lay offs. same thing with the boat, we don't fight we just stand by an let them tell us the way it is. we don't have community police officers , but certain officers kiss their butts and still wear the polo shirt. some kiss ass by riding a motor when we don't have a motor unit because of lay offs. this is not a team it is the big I. JUST FOR ME NOT THE TEAM

05-24-2014, 10:47 AM
Divide and conquer.. where have I heard that before? Anyone at the PD who doesn't walk the walk.. and lead by example.. well they just don't have what it takes to be in that job.. does anyone at NMBPD have any balls anymore? I see a bunch of staff members who just collect paychecks and go along with the flow.. WOW! :cop:

06-02-2014, 08:13 PM
#1- Talking to Ricky Bobby is like talking to the used car sales guy when he said he's not making ANY money off the deal, practically giving me the care, hahahah

#2-Ricky Bobby, stop talking about our sick leave and questioning people for taking it. You walked away from the county with a check for over $100,000. So STFU!!

#3-Ricky Bobby, we all saw your resume before you started. Having 3 years of road experience in a 30 year career doesn't make you an expert in THI, DIVE, TRAFFIC, SRT, CNT, etc etc etc. Listen to the people that have actually done the job and not just read a book about it.

#4-Ricky Bobby, stop talking shit about the Captains, they have more leadership skills than you and are more qualified to be the Chief here. So chill already!!

06-03-2014, 12:11 AM
And whatever u do, don't tell Ricky Bobby that your actions are for "officer safety". Apparently he says that his pet peeve. That's coming from a guy who says he would take a bullet out if his guns chamber "in case" a bad guy takes his gun away from him. Lol, what a pansy!

06-03-2014, 02:33 AM
You're wrong man he's a cops cop . Just ask him.

06-04-2014, 11:15 AM
You guys should just trust ole Ricky, I'm sure having the "green light" to give us the cars back and not giving them back is for a good reason. Hey Ricky, you like your take-home car? You should park it and take your personal car to work like the rest of us until "you" decide we're worthy of having one.

06-04-2014, 11:31 PM
He can take those cars and shove it up his know-it-all ass!

06-05-2014, 03:03 PM
You guys should just trust ole Ricky, I'm sure having the "green light" to give us the cars back and not giving them back is for a good reason. Hey Ricky, you like your take-home car? You should park it and take your personal car to work like the rest of us until "you" decide we're worthy of having one.

He like all his take home cars.... Tahoe, Impala, and every other ride he be creepin in

06-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Twas six months since Christmas
And all through the city
Everything's just the same
Everything is still shitty

In fact things are worse
Promises made and then broken
And once trust is gone
You've just hollow tokens

They said we would RISE
They said we had changed
But six months since Christmas
We’re just rearranged

We’re all still the same
Except for our dress
The labels have changed
But the product’s a mess

They gave us two motors
And a marine patrol boat
We ride them around
Like a queen on a float

Waving and smiling
For the crowds all to see
There’s a dog and a pony
And a big top MC

We’re smoke and we’re mirrors
A total facade
A politico’s scam
Aimed at hiding their fraud

They said we would RISE
In a loud booming voice
To fanfare and pomp
As the dais rejoiced

But the game has not changed
The results are the same
So pardon us, Mayor
Your game is quite lame.

I guess you’ve not heard
But actions and deeds
Speak louder than words
Which everyone heeds

If things were improved
There would be no need
For dogs or for ponies
Or e-mails to “Team”

The proof of the pudding
My mother once said
Is all in the tasting
And not in the head

And so for next Christmas
Dear, Mayor let’s see
Some actual change
Beneath our fine tree

If not for our sake
Then do it for theirs
the voters who sent you
To manage affairs

Laying off cops
Will sure save a buck
But when bullets fly
All the voters must duck

They must duck and run
Lest they catch some hot lead
And saving a dime
Don't help when you're dead

It's six months 'til Christmas
So you still have some time
To fix your mistakes
By releasing that dime

Hire more cops
Return what you stole
Be a man of your word
Or keep paying the toll

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

06-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Mr. Poet, your a genius

06-06-2014, 07:05 PM
That is beautiful ....

06-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Two more weeks..... With every passing day the propaganda team loses more constituents.... Wait until the FRS thing happens and all of these coveted officers that the city will have a paid a small fortune to acquire and train jump ship to greener pastures.... Anyone not vested will be gone..... The games continue....

06-13-2014, 02:04 AM
I thought the CM is friends with the Chef. So why is she setting him up for failure and making his job harder by delaying things. I just don't get it anymore. If not her then who? How long does it take to read a 9page policy and make corrections if necessary. Jeez , I know the city has many departments but c'mon peops, 9 pages??

06-16-2014, 05:06 PM
If the goal was to empower the new city manager and chief then the mayor and council should have let them come in and quickly ink a new contract and enact the take-home car program. That would have made things feel like a fresh start, but instead they have let most of the first year drag by with little or no positive change...and dangling things under our noses is only stoking more anger and resentment.

New city manager. New chief. Same shitty department.