PDA

View Full Version : BORREGO FOR CHIEF!

05-02-2014, 04:19 AM
NOW, talk about a COP's COP!

Dan Borrego, Homicide, Centac, the OLD (REAL) NW District, PCB, CCS, education, compassion, respect, realistic, uncorruptable! That about sums it all up......Oh, I almost forgot, a great POLICCE OFFICER

:cop:

05-02-2014, 12:28 PM
And a "Fan of Dan"...need I say more ;--/

05-02-2014, 02:58 PM
A cops cop that likes another cops cop. Not unheard of. Stop hating on the new LT and become a real cop like the two above named guys.

05-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Listen up, lieutenant Dan is a bully and his days are numbered... Lieutenant Sanchez, grow some balls and do what's right for the department. Stop listening to Munecas and do your own homework!!!

05-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Listen up, lieutenant Dan is a bully and his days are numbered... Lieutenant Sanchez, grow some balls and do what's right for the department. Stop listening to Munecas and do your own homework!!!

Although I have to admit that I have no balls since I use this forum to say what I won't say to your face.

05-05-2014, 03:42 PM

Dan Borrego, Homicide, Centac, the OLD (REAL) NW District, PCB, CCS, education, compassion, respect, realistic, uncorruptable! That about sums it all up......Oh, I almost forgot, a great POLICCE OFFICER

Borrego better sign up for chief somewhere else. Entire new administration is just over the Horizen. Borrego and the other lieutenants will be gone soon.

05-06-2014, 01:02 AM

Dan Borrego, Homicide, [Central Tactical Unit]Centac, the OLD (REAL) NW District, PCB, CCS, education, compassion, respect, realistic, [incorruptible!] That about sums it all up......Oh, I almost forgot, a great POLICCE OFFICER

Borrego better sign up for chief somewhere else. Entire new administration is just over the [Horizon.] Borrego and the other lieutenants will be gone soon.

Borrego might remain, the ones that must go are the remoras attached to the "big guy!"

05-06-2014, 01:02 AM

Dan Borrego, Homicide, [Central Tactical Unit]Centac, the OLD (REAL) NW District, PCB, CCS, education, compassion, respect, realistic, [incorruptible!] That about sums it all up......Oh, I almost forgot, a great POLICCE OFFICER

Borrego better sign up for chief somewhere else. Entire new administration is just over the [Horizon.] Borrego and the other lieutenants will be gone soon.

Borrego might remain, the ones that must go are the remoras attached to the "big guy!"

05-06-2014, 04:25 AM

D.B. FOR CHIEF! NUFF SAID!!!