PDA

View Full Version : Chin-quee

05-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Was this guy fired ? Or did he leave on his own. He is not well like at MPD, attitude problems. Not a peoples ,people. Rude type of guy.

05-02-2014, 05:24 PM
The story I was told by other Pinecrest officers is he was forced to resign for treating our fine residents like garbage. At Miami PD that's okay I guess since its an unprofessional borderline corrupted police department which treats the public like crap, but Pinecrest has some of the highest standards in south Florida law enforcement. We only keep the best, so he was quickly kicked out.

05-06-2014, 08:00 PM
If Pinecrest is so good then why is your chief so corrupt? Hialeah po once said he is the perfect lier.

05-06-2014, 08:14 PM
If Pinecrest is so good then why is your chief so corrupt? Hialeah po once said he is the perfect lier.

I take offense to calling the Chief a liar (even if you misspelled it)
He is not a liar, he is in fact he is the biggest piece of human excrement to wear the Hialeah uniform; no scruples, no ethics intellectually bankrupt and a total lack of class which makes him perfectly suited to Pinecrest politics.
“That was then and this is now”

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :devil: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :devil:

05-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Conrad Chin Quee was an excellent cop, a great supervisor, and a good friend. When his brother died, many current and former PPD cops turned out for the funeral at Stanfill. Conrad was respectful to the residents and he was a credit to the department. He tried to 07 a pursuit and the officer didnt 07, and he was forced to resign over it, due to former chief. He had to cash out his 401k to live on, with a new bride and a baby. That is the truth.

BTW, he wrote me up once when I worked for him, but I dont hold it against him, he was right and I was wrong. The truth is the truth.