PDA

View Full Version : The Truths this month

04-29-2014, 02:17 PM
(1) Solo 1, 2nd day on the job....17cvi in Central
(2) Rookie officer, unknown phase, runs over and kills someone in North end
(3) Sgt Max Valdez intimidates officers in roll call. States " you guys have got to stop milking calls
because I will be going by your calls to make sure your not congregating" ALSO, puts units back in service after dispatch 06's them stating "I will 06 the units once they respond to central". No Lt. or Cmdr around to correct continuing abusive conduct.
(4) Sgts being moved to other units from patrol and not being replaced. Crews working without supervision
(5) About a dozen officers with 5 digit 4XXXX IBM and hardly any experience have been selected as FTO.
(6) Dispatchers go unchecked, no Sgts listening to radio. Example: Sending B shift to report calls after 2330 and c-shift to 34 loud music
(7) Rookie officer in FTO phase quits

04-29-2014, 10:04 PM
Please keep us posted on a month to month basis. I found this post to be educational.

04-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Sorry to inconvenience the B shift officers but @ 2330 that gives u plenty of time to write a report. You B shift officers think that at 2100 is when you all go hide. Just like A & C shift ur schedule is 10 hours a day so handle the report call and shut the **** up bunch of little *****s.

04-30-2014, 03:15 AM
Not to mention Field Duty had to be raised twice yesterday. No units answering calls. (Not even after beep tones) Sergeants not answering having to raise Field Duty.
(1) Solo 1, 2nd day on the job....17cvi in Central
(2) Rookie officer, unknown phase, runs over and kills someone in North end
(3) Sgt Max Valdez intimidates officers in roll call. States " you guys have got to stop milking calls
because I will be going by your calls to make sure your not congregating" ALSO, puts units back in service after dispatch 06's them stating "I will 06 the units once they respond to central". No Lt. or Cmdr around to correct continuing abusive conduct.
(4) Sgts being moved to other units from patrol and not being replaced. Crews working without supervision
(5) About a dozen officers with 5 digit 4XXXX IBM and hardly any experience have been selected as FTO.
(6) Dispatchers go unchecked, no Sgts listening to radio. Example: Sending B shift to report calls after 2330 and c-shift to 34 loud music
(7) Rookie officer in FTO phase quits