PDA

View Full Version : THE BIGGEST SCAM JOB EVER AT MIAMI PD

04-27-2014, 09:09 AM
AH YES , AND WITHOUT A DOUBT !
THE HISTORICALLY , ALL TIME, BEST SCAM JOB EVER !!!! AT MIAMI PD, IS BEING THE DESIGNATED :
"JANITOR WITH A GUN " ! MARTY GARCIA KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING :D
EVEN THE BIG BRASS HAS TO DO SOMETHING TO EARN THEIR KEEP, BUT NOT JANITOR WITH A GUN !

THIS IS VERY TRUE ! BEFORE HE RETIRED HE WAS MAKING A LOT OF MONEY $$$$ FOR JUST SHOWING UP TO WORK ,
(AND ACTUALLY JUST STAYING FOR 2 OR 3 HOURS) "PERIOD" ! ALSO HE WAS ON CALL , AND REALLY MADE EVEN MORE OT $$$ . THEN WHEN A TOILET OVERFLOWED, OR THEY RAN OUT OF PAPPER TOWELS, AND HE WAS CONTACTED, HE WOULD TURN HIS CITY CAR AROUND , JUST TO COME AND WATCH/ SUPERVISE, A WORKER FIX A DOOR HINGE, ON THE 5TH FLOOR MENS ROOM, AND GET PAID OVERTIME ! HOWEVER, I MUST GIVE HIM CREDIT, I BELIEVE I DO RECALL SEEING HIM WITH A SCREWDRIVER IN HIS HAND ONCE OR TWICE DURING THIS LAST DECADE, AND, IT'S RUMORED HE CHANGED A LIGHT BULB ONCE IN 2003, OR WAS IT 2002 ?

REMEMBER SPORTS FANS, HE HAD A BUNCH OF ASSORTED CITY MAINTENANCE GUYS UNDER HIS COMMAND, AS WELL AS CITY PAINTERS, PLUMBERS, CARPENTERS ETC. WE HAVE THOSE AS WELL HERE IN REGALDOS MAGIC CITY. ALL MARTY GARCIA WOULD DO WAS SEE , OR GET CONTACTED, ABOUT THE PROBLEM FROM ONE OF US , THEN HE WOULD CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE SKILLED JOURNEY MAN TO COME, AND ACTUALLY DO THE WORK, AND FOR THIS HE WAS MAKING ABOUT $100 K A YEAR. LOL ! HOWEVER THIS SCAM WAS HERE BEFORE MARTY GARCIA BECAME "JANITOR WITH A GUN" .

PRIOR TO HIM, WE HAD TWO OF THEM. WE HAD THIS OTHER BOZO NICKNAMED, " SGT GOODWRENCH" ( SGT RUSS LEASBURG) AS WELL AS HIS PO ASSISTANT, OFC JOHN SHANNON . THESE TWO GUYS DID AS MUCH AS "JANITOR WITH A GUN " GARCIA , IN FACT, ACTUALLY LESS I THINK ,WHICH WAS BASICALLY NOTHING. BUT SPECIFICALLY, THIS SGT, RUSS LEASBURG, AKA SGT GOODWRENCH DID ABSOLUTELY ZIP, IT WAS FRIGHTFUL,TO SEE SOMEONE DO THIS DAY IN AND OUT.

WHAT HE WOULD DO , 90 % OF THE TIME, (WHEN HE AND SHANNON WERE NOT DRIVING THEIR UNMARKED TAKE HOMES AROUND TOWN , DOING PERSONAL ERRANDS )THIS SGT RUSS LEASBURG GUY,WOULD GO TO ANOTHER WORTHLESS SGT'S OFFICE UP IN TRAINING, A BLOND FEMALE SGT NAMED, BECKY MOSHER. WE ALL THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN THOSE TWO, AS RUSS LEASBURG WAS MARRIED, BUT THIS BECKY MOSHER CHICK, WAS NOT, AND ACCORDING TO MANY RELIABLE SOURCES , WAS , SHALL WE SAY , VERY EXPERIENCED IN OTHER TALENTS, ACCORDING TO GUYS THAT HAD WORKED IN VICE WITH HER :D

ANYHOW, SHE HAD THIS BIG LAZY BOY CHAIR BROUGHT IN TO HER OUTER OFFICE JUST FOR SGT LEASBURG, WHERE YOU WOULD FIND HIM MOST OF THE DAY. THERE HE WOULD DRINK COFFEE, EAT SNACKS, AND GO ON MUTTERING ABOUT OLD POLICE TYPE GOSSIP, THE GOOD OLD DAYS, AND TRY TO IMITATE LESLEY NEILSON THE COMEDIAN VERY BADLY :?

BETWEEN THOSE TWO GUYS, THEY REALLY INSTITUTED THE WORD " SCAM " HERE, AND LAUGHED ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK, GOT LOST DRIVING AROUND THE CITY ,SHOPPING AND EATING, AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE, BECAUSE YOU COULD NEVER FIND/CONTACT THEM, SO YOU WOULD JUST CALL THE CITY CARPENTER, PAINTER,LIGHT BULB CHANGER, ETC YOURSELF, WHAT PURPOSE THEY WERE REALLY SUPPOSE TO FUNCTION IN, IS STILL A MYSTERY ?

SOME BIG SHOT LATER REALIZED THESE POSITIONS WERE TOTALLY RIDICULOUS/WORTHLESS, AND HAD THEM BOTH, TAKE AN 09,AND DO WHAT HEY WERE ORIGINALLY HIRED TO DO,* POLICE WORK * ! :roll:

FUNNY, THEY BOTH RETIRED A FEW DAYS LATER ? THEN, A FEW YEARS LATER, SOME HOW, THE POSITION OF THE BEST SCAM JOB EVER HERE AT MIAMI PD , WAS RESURRECTED, AND SO HERE COMES MARTY GARCIA " JANITOR WITH A GUN " 8)

NOW REMEMBER, MARTY WAS BUDDY , BUDDY, WITH GOOD OLD A/C "F & F " (FAMILY AND FRIENDS) LOOKDOWN RICKY, AND YOU WOULD SEE GARCIA 19-20 TIMES A DAY , BURNING A WINSTON, WITH LOOKDOWN ROQUE, AS RICKY R, WAS CHEWING ON A BIG PADRONE, ON THE UPPER RAMP, ALSO ATTEMPTING TO LOOK IMPORTANT, AND JUSTIFY HIMSELF.

YES FOLKS , I KNOW ! AND I KNOW WHAT GARCIA DID, AND IT WAS NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING !

HOWEVER , HERE IN REGALDO LAND, ALWAYS REMEMBER, THE F & F PLAN WILL ALWAYS GO THAT EXTRA MILE FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN, AND CREATE ANOTHER WORTHLESS POSITION, JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN ! HEY, IT'S MIAMI *****ES :snicker:

UNFORTUNATELY, ALL THE ABOVE IS NO FAIRY TALE BOYS AND GIRLS :oops:
YOU SEE, HERE IN REGALDO LAND , ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ! SO, IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ON, " TEAM F & F " THEY CAN CREATE A POSITION JUST FOR YOU. THEN ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE, YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHANGE A :idea: OR A TOILET ROLL , THEN YOU TOO CAN BE : " JANITOR WITH A GUN " :D

04-27-2014, 12:06 PM
AH YES , AND WITHOUT A DOUBT !
THE HISTORICALLY , ALL TIME, BEST SCAM JOB EVER !!!! AT MIAMI PD, IS BEING THE DESIGNATED :
"JANITOR WITH A GUN " ! MARTY GARCIA KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING :D
EVEN THE BIG BRASS HAS TO DO SOMETHING TO EARN THEIR KEEP, BUT NOT JANITOR WITH A GUN !

THIS IS VERY TRUE ! BEFORE HE RETIRED HE WAS MAKING A LOT OF MONEY $$$$ FOR JUST SHOWING UP TO WORK ,
(AND ACTUALLY JUST STAYING FOR 2 OR 3 HOURS) "PERIOD" ! ALSO HE WAS ON CALL , AND REALLY MADE EVEN MORE OT $$$ . THEN WHEN A TOILET OVERFLOWED, OR THEY RAN OUT OF PAPPER TOWELS, AND HE WAS CONTACTED, HE WOULD TURN HIS CITY CAR AROUND , JUST TO COME AND WATCH/ SUPERVISE, A WORKER FIX A DOOR HINGE, ON THE 5TH FLOOR MENS ROOM, AND GET PAID OVERTIME !

HOWEVER, I MUST GIVE HIM CREDIT, I BELIEVE I DO RECALL SEEING HIM WITH A SCREWDRIVER IN HIS HAND ONCE OR TWICE DURING THIS LAST DECADE, AND, IT'S RUMORED HE CHANGED A LIGHT BULB ONCE IN 2003, OR WAS IT 2002 ?

REMEMBER SPORTS FANS, HE HAD A BUNCH OF ASSORTED CITY MAINTENANCE GUYS UNDER HIS COMMAND, AS WELL AS CITY PAINTERS, PLUMBERS, CARPENTERS ETC. WE HAVE THOSE AS WELL HERE IN REGALDOS MAGIC CITY. ALL MARTY GARCIA WOULD DO WAS SEE , OR GET CONTACTED, ABOUT THE PROBLEM FROM ONE OF US , THEN HE WOULD CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE SKILLED JOURNEY MAN TO COME, AND ACTUALLY DO THE WORK, AND FOR THIS HE WAS MAKING ABOUT $100 K A YEAR. LOL !

HOWEVER THIS SCAM WAS HERE BEFORE MARTY GARCIA BECAME "JANITOR WITH A GUN" .

PRIOR TO HIM, WE HAD TWO OF THEM. WE HAD THIS OTHER BOZO NICKNAMED, " SGT GOODWRENCH" ( SGT RUSS LEASBURG) AS WELL AS HIS PO ASSISTANT, OFC JOHN SHANNON . THESE TWO GUYS DID AS MUCH AS "JANITOR WITH A GUN " GARCIA , IN FACT, ACTUALLY LESS I THINK ,WHICH WAS BASICALLY NOTHING. BUT SPECIFICALLY, THIS SGT, RUSS LEASBURG, AKA SGT GOODWRENCH DID ABSOLUTELY ZIP, IT WAS FRIGHTFUL,TO SEE SOMEONE DO THIS DAY IN AND OUT.

WHAT HE WOULD DO , 90 % OF THE TIME, (WHEN HE AND SHANNON WERE NOT DRIVING THEIR UNMARKED TAKE HOMES AROUND TOWN , DOING PERSONAL ERRANDS )THIS SGT RUSS LEASBURG GUY,WOULD GO TO ANOTHER WORTHLESS SGT'S OFFICE UP IN TRAINING, A BLOND FEMALE SGT NAMED, BECKY MOSHER.

WE ALL THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN THOSE TWO, AS RUSS LEASBURG WAS MARRIED, BUT THIS BECKY MOSHER CHICK, WAS NOT, AND ACCORDING TO MANY RELIABLE SOURCES , WAS , SHALL WE SAY , VERY EXPERIENCED IN OTHER TALENTS, ACCORDING TO GUYS THAT HAD WORKED IN VICE WITH HER :D

ANYHOW, SHE HAD THIS BIG LAZY BOY CHAIR BROUGHT IN TO HER OUTER OFFICE JUST FOR SGT LEASBURG, WHERE YOU WOULD FIND HIM MOST OF THE DAY. THERE HE WOULD DRINK COFFEE, EAT SNACKS, AND GO ON MUTTERING ABOUT OLD POLICE TYPE GOSSIP, THE GOOD OLD DAYS, AND TRY TO IMITATE LESLEY NEILSON THE COMEDIAN VERY BADLY :?

BETWEEN THOSE TWO GUYS, THEY REALLY INSTITUTED THE WORD " SCAM " HERE, AND LAUGHED ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK, GOT LOST DRIVING AROUND THE CITY ,SHOPPING AND EATING, AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE, BECAUSE YOU COULD NEVER FIND/CONTACT THEM, SO YOU WOULD JUST CALL THE CITY CARPENTER, PAINTER,LIGHT BULB CHANGER, ETC YOURSELF, WHAT PURPOSE THEY WERE REALLY SUPPOSE TO FUNCTION IN, IS STILL A MYSTERY ?

SOME BIG SHOT LATER REALIZED THESE POSITIONS WERE TOTALLY RIDICULOUS/WORTHLESS, AND HAD THEM BOTH, TAKE AN 09,AND DO WHAT HEY WERE ORIGINALLY HIRED TO DO,* POLICE WORK * ! :roll:

FUNNY, THEY BOTH RETIRED A FEW DAYS LATER ? THEN, A FEW YEARS LATER, SOME HOW, THE POSITION OF THE BEST SCAM JOB EVER HERE AT MIAMI PD , WAS RESURRECTED, AND SO HERE COMES MARTY GARCIA " JANITOR WITH A GUN " 8)

NOW REMEMBER, MARTY WAS BUDDY , BUDDY, WITH GOOD OLD A/C "F & F " (FAMILY AND FRIENDS) LOOKDOWN RICKY, AND YOU WOULD SEE GARCIA 19-20 TIMES A DAY , BURNING A WINSTON, WITH LOOKDOWN ROQUE, AS RICKY R, WAS CHEWING ON A BIG PADRONE, ON THE UPPER RAMP, ALSO ATTEMPTING TO LOOK IMPORTANT, AND JUSTIFY HIMSELF.

YES FOLKS , I KNOW ! AND I KNOW WHAT GARCIA DID, AND IT WAS NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING !

HOWEVER , HERE IN REGALDO LAND, ALWAYS REMEMBER, THE F & F PLAN WILL ALWAYS GO THAT EXTRA MILE FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN, AND CREATE ANOTHER WORTHLESS POSITION, JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN ! HEY, IT'S MIAMI *****ES :snicker:

UNFORTUNATELY, ALL THE ABOVE IS NO FAIRY TALE BOYS AND GIRLS :oops:
YOU SEE, HERE IN REGALDO LAND , ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ! SO, IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ON, " TEAM F & F " THEY CAN CREATE A POSITION JUST FOR YOU. THEN ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE, YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHANGE A :idea: OR A TOILET ROLL , THEN YOU TOO CAN BE : " JANITOR WITH A GUN " :D

LMFAO :lol: Great post, I know Martin very well, and this is exactly how it was. Although he was just a PO, this was the BIGGEST scam job on the planet, even at Scammer MPD where there are lots of slug type jobs, being a Janitor with a Gun, was the best.

I recall that guy Sgt Russ Leasburg, and that big chair he had up in training, when I first came on. He was the original Janitor with a gun, but back then they called him Sgt Goodwrench, weird guy, always walking around smiling, but he would stab you in the back as well ?

Him and that other guy, his PO assistant did nothing at all, except walk around looking important. Just like Garcia, we would make jokes about them, as we knew their scam, however what a gravy job, all they did was show up, and later Garcia, many times wouldn't even do that.

No one supervised them, those two, did exactly what they wanted to do,and no one questioned them, till one day, when their jobs were dissolved ! Garcia, revived the position, a few years later, when the Regaldo Dynasty came into power, apparently he had connections .

04-27-2014, 12:58 PM
You're all hypocrites if you were offered Marty's old job you would take it in a minute! You forget how much Marty did for the families of fallen officers, or officers that needed help.

04-27-2014, 01:23 PM
So since you seem to know and have Marty's history down so pat I wonder what he did to you or what you failed to do to him that he beat you up and won. Just a saying.

04-27-2014, 02:22 PM
You're all hypocrites if you were offered Marty's old job you would take it in a minute! You forget how much Marty did for the families of fallen officers, or officers that needed help.

Please that was another scam position he had. He didn't do it on his free time. Just fired the mother ****er and lets move on.

04-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Face it, just like the ones before him described above ( Sgt Goodwrench/ Leasburg, I remember that clown , and his girl friend Becky Mosher , etc ) this was a created gravy position, no doubt about it ! So friends of Marty please know that.

I agree with the original poster. Although just a P O Martin Garcia, did absolutely nothing, and was a member of F & F ( Family and Friends ) this " Janitor with a Gun " job was re-created just for Marty , as a Political favor. I do envy him, he did less work, than anyone on the fourth floor even. Although just a PO, he had big shot connections, trust me !

He did NOTHING GOT IT ! All he would do is contact repair men to do a task, and I know first hand, you could never reach him, so our office would call city maintenance direct, there was no need for that position at all, especially for a sworn P O !
JANITOR WITH A GUN , is absolutely correct ! Friends and family, Oh Yea ! it's Miami *****es !!!!

Is that position, still being held by a sworn PO, or is it still Garcia doing it privately under a F & F contract scam ?

04-28-2014, 01:25 AM
LOL, Very entertaining tales from the MPD of yesteryear. Actually the first sworn person I can recall being referred to with the now infamous "Janitor With A Gun" title was the late Sgt. Ed McDermott. He was in charge of maintenance of the new police building when we first moved there in about 1975 or 76. The moniker originally came from a twist on the name of a commercial cleaning product that was sort of like "Mr. Clean" the city was using at the time callled "Janitor In A Drum". Someone made the humorous connection with good old Ed and his duities in jest and it stuck; thus the now well known MPD "Janitor With A Gun" designation was born. But unlike some others who have held that position Sgt. McDermott actually worked pretty hard at it as I recall, keeping the building spic and span and in excellent repair both inside and out. I remember seeing him many times riding herd over the cleaning crews making sure they actually cleaned the various restrooms and public areas etc on a daily basis. There were other sworn guys who had the same basic job duties prior to him like Sgt Gebhart at the old NW 11th St facility. Sadly Ed passed away on duty in 1980 as a Lt. in CIS.

04-28-2014, 02:06 AM
First Marty is retired. Second. No cop was in charge of maintence at NW 11 st. No cop was in charge of maintence at 400,either at first. Civilian ran the cleaning crews. But type writers and adding machines walked away in the dark of night. So. A sergeant was put in charge of maintence and station security. So. What is the ***** with a cop doing the job? Envy. The original poster of this thread has a perment hard on for Marty. Why? That is his problem.But he needs to get over this bull shit posting. Nothing new in having a cop do that job. Or does the F &F go back to 1976? Hope this ends the janitor with a gun B S. That stsrted with Marty. No one in the past said that B S. Grow up kids.

04-28-2014, 02:46 AM
"Guest" poster. You are sadly mistaken about the origins of the "Janitor With A Gun" moniker starting with Marty. I very clearly recall a certain CIS investigator (widely regarded as an outstanding cop and a very funny guy BTW) in about 1976 or so in good natured fun labeling old Sgt. McDermott with just that title which he derived from the name of the rhyming cleaning product of the time "Janitor In A Drum". I was present when good old Sgt. Ed had just passed by checking for people who might be flicking cigarette ashes on the floor etc and the young detective loudly observed that he was the "Janitor With A Gun" on patrol. It was hysterically funny at the time and had everyone within earshot (including the brass) laughing. There was no personal disrespect intended I'm sure, it was just funny and like I said the name stuck for any of the others who followed in that capacity....long before Marty. Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about on this score my friend.

04-28-2014, 03:18 AM
Thanks for the memories you old guys. And that one old Sgt Mcdermott (NOT Mike) may have done a good job. I didn't come on till 1980. But I do remember that Sgt Leesburg guy,(circaa 83 -88) and the big living room chair his squeeze/sleeze, Becky Mosher got , for him to sit in, because thats about all he did, really !

His lackie , po John Shannon , changed a lamp bulb or two, but also disappeared, another no one could reach, but that Leesburg, would drink coffee, and eat snacks in that chair, all day, then go to the cafeteria, for a 2 hour lunch, and tell stories from yesteryear, that we heard a million times. I know, I was assigned to training .

That was when, we started realizing "The Janitor with a gun" job was the biggest scam ever ! And no, you don't need a sworn person in that position, especially Marty Garcia, who we know DID NOTHING !

The job was a favor to him from his cronies, (like NBO and Look down Roque) on the 4th floor and city hall. Yes boys & girls, Marty is a secretive member,of the F & F group, and he did absolutely NOTHING ! Remember that :roll: