PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Joe

04-25-2014, 07:28 PM
It sounds like our beloved city manager will no longer be calling the shots. He is done. And guess what people, this will start a domino affect. Say goodbye to our chief. and then say goodbye to a few lieutenants and a deputy chief. bye bye joe

04-25-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm hoping that the chief gets the boot and the next guy picks sergeants like before. I hate written tests.

04-25-2014, 07:35 PM
:cop: movers alert :cop:
Start packing your stuff Big Guy...you know the drill. I can bring you a few boxes so you can take down those stupid pictures and ugly crap in your office. You've done this to so many people throughout your career and recently, had it done to you a few times. Well...times up.
BIG GUY SUCKS! :devil:

04-25-2014, 08:01 PM
Yeah Big Guy. Suspending Granda and Santiago for not backing up an officer was BS. Once you're gone we can go back go the good life.

04-25-2014, 08:16 PM
Yeah Big Guy. Suspending Granda and Santiago for not backing up an officer was BS. Once you're gone we can go back go the good life.

Lets get the Hialeah gang back so we can piss on the rule book and go back to "self supervision".

04-25-2014, 08:20 PM
Well, I guess all of those who recently got promoted, and started to shine up their little bars, and wearing them as if they earned their promotions will have to give them all back. Can you say...Officer Munecas, Officer Sanchez, Officer Martinez, Jr. Officer Seglie? So so sad......

04-25-2014, 08:28 PM
I love it. It'll be back to a "free for all" again.

04-25-2014, 10:16 PM
I love it. It'll be back to a "free for all" again.

Slug, you're one of the first ones to be shown the door! All you evil losers will soon all be gone... bye bye

04-25-2014, 10:26 PM
I agree. We don't need no stinking rules. I liked the way the were run before .

04-25-2014, 10:41 PM
Well, I guess all of those who recently got promoted, and started to shine up their little bars, and wearing them as if they earned their promotions will have to give them all back. Can you say...Officer Munecas, Officer Sanchez, Officer Martinez, Jr. Officer Seglie? So so sad......

Don't forget about the new sergeants! Gone too.......! I want Ricky back along with his fat **** friend Trigo.

04-26-2014, 12:03 AM

Don't forget about the new sergeants! Gone too.......! I want Ricky back along with his fat **** friend Trigo.

That would be great. No more promotions based on job knowledge. I like it better when it's based on Who you know and not What you know.

04-26-2014, 11:40 AM
Hey Big Guy why don't you get a head start on packing your shit up over the weekend? You'll need a U-Haul for that obnoxiously large coffee mug. I'm sure you've already begun your typical "final hours" protocol-you know, the same shit your sneaky ass has been doing for decades either when you've axed an administration or, in some cases such as this, when it's your bald head on the block.
Right about now you've abandoned Crazy Joe and are smoozing up to council, calling the joke of an assistant manager they secretly brought in, calling a few other departments, meeting your band of snakes for one last attempt to plan ... Same crap you did everywhere else you've worked - well not worked but collected a paycheck.
Leave the keys in the top desk drawer and get the heck out of here big guy...your one claim to fame was a sergeants exam and that's it. All your life all you ever wanted was to be a chief..you did it...you weren't good at it but you did it.
If you and Joe fill up my tank I will let you guys use my truck this weekend. :devil:

04-26-2014, 12:16 PM
Hey Big Guy why don't you get a head start on packing your shit up over the weekend? You'll need a U-Haul for that obnoxiously large coffee mug. I'm sure you've already begun your typical "final hours" protocol-you know, the same shit your sneaky ass has been doing for decades either when you've axed an administration or, in some cases such as this, when it's your bald head on the block.
Right about now you've abandoned Crazy Joe and are smoozing up to council, calling the joke of an assistant manager they secretly brought in, calling a few other departments, meeting your band of snakes for one last attempt to plan ... Same crap you did everywhere else you've worked - well not worked but collected a paycheck.
Leave the keys in the top desk drawer and get the heck out of here big guy...your one claim to fame was a sergeants exam and that's it. All your life all you ever wanted was to be a chief..you did it...you weren't good at it but you did it.
If you and Joe fill up my tank I will let you guys use my truck this weekend. :devil:

Dude go back to school, you're a ****ing retard. You write like my left nut. LOL

04-26-2014, 01:44 PM

BIG GUY, very well written quote, I, and many others congratulate and agree 100% with your comments. Don't worry about Zingazinga, he's one of those slug Muneca asskissers, who have no idea what they're going to do or who's ass they're going to kiss when their hero(s) are all gone! Monday can't come soon enough.

04-29-2014, 12:45 AM
Yep, Big Uy is gone along with Sieglie, Alvarez, Vega and the rest of the scum that was run out of Miami and landed in Doral.

04-29-2014, 04:18 AM
Granda was a ZERO at MPD, guess he continued being one at Doral. Some things never change. zeroooooo.

04-29-2014, 07:58 AM
Granda was a ZERO at MPD, guess he continued being one at Doral. Some things never change. zeroooooo.

A ZERO? I wouldn't rate him that high.

04-29-2014, 03:38 PM
Yep, Big Uy is gone along with Sieglie, Alvarez, Vega and the rest of the scum that was run out of Miami and landed in Doral.

I love how Carollo cries and cries about his termination, "it's unjust", give me a break. He's gone, and you're right "Guest", soon the rest of the Miami Mob will be out too. And, those individuals that made rank and think they have all this muscle, but really have no idea what it means to command, will soon be taking their bars off their collars. Starting with......well, we all know who that will be. Look out you "paper" lieutenants...