PDA

View Full Version : NATIONAL POT MJ DAY " 4/20 " NO POT ARRESTS TODAY !

04-20-2014, 09:18 PM
Today is "4/20 " aka National pot smoking day, therefore my partner and I have decided we will not arrest anyone today for smoking, or possessing pot / marijuana. In fact he (my partner) purchased a few packs of rolling papers,that we will distributing up on 15th avenue this evening, just to let a few of the regular characters up there know, we approve giving all a pass today :D Come November, it will be legal anyhow :) Happy 4/20 , oh yea, and Easter !

04-20-2014, 11:37 PM
Yo my man. Where you be at distributing?

I sure can use some papes. I roll'm Rasta style.

Big fat spliffs, mon!

04-21-2014, 01:21 AM
Let me catch you in possesion; 09 - 39, show me enrt to DCJ

04-21-2014, 02:30 AM

Typical new age ROBO cop ! **** a bit of da smoke mon, we's do do reel pOlice werk !

On the serious side, me and my partner really don't give a shit about a couple of joints, in fact we DO believe it should be totally legalized, and come November it probaly will be ! Do you know how many cops that have smoked it in the past, and will in the future ? More than you think my arrest 39 crazy friend, more that you think :snicker:

04-21-2014, 03:40 AM
Funny, just came on here and saw this. I don't smoke pot, but a lot of my friends do, and we had a big Easter cookout at my home qth today, Sunday is one of my E days.

They know I don't care if they smoke it, and at 1620 / 4:20 PM I noticed a small group gathered outside by my pool, and my lawyer friend, had the biggest Fatty joint I have ever seen and lit it up at 4:20 !

I just found out about this tradition today, it was really funny. I also agree with other posters, LEGALIZE IT ! The day I retire,which will be pretty soon, is the day I light one up, no more pee pee tests for me :D

04-21-2014, 07:42 AM
Do not count on Nov. folks. It has passed in states with less than a 60% majority. And in Florida, constitutional amendments need 60% majority. 1967 saw 13% favor legalization in national poll. Last poll was 57% national poll in favor of legalization. As older generation die off, the trend will continue up. But with florida's high retired population, the 60% needed might not be reached.

04-21-2014, 10:13 AM
Do not count on Nov. folks. It has passed in states with less than a 60% majority. And in Florida, constitutional amendments need 60% majority. 1967 saw 13% favor legalization in national poll. Last poll was 57% national poll in favor of legalization. As older generation die off, the trend will continue up. But with florida's high retired population, the 60% needed might not be reached.

It has the votes to pass by an overwhelming margin in excess of 70%

04-21-2014, 10:15 AM
I hope it does get legalized. It would be great to have a toak along with my shot og Jack before beginning work every day!

04-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Times have change come November it will be voted and approve.

04-21-2014, 11:32 AM

Hey, go ahead big man, enforce the law for a couple of joints. Watch yourself get laughed out of DCJ with such a bullshit arrest. That potheat will be back on the street before you can say show me 09 w/one arrest. Once the department breaks something off in your ass, we'll see how gung ho you are.

04-23-2014, 03:10 PM

In your dreams, maybe. And the dept can still ban it's use as has happened by employers in other states.

04-23-2014, 04:29 PM

In your dreams, maybe. And the dept can still ban it's use as has happened by employers in other states.

If it was legalized, I'd be the first to take a weed break after lunch. Might make this shithole a better place to work if we were all mellowed a bit.

04-23-2014, 05:17 PM
[quote=Guest]Do not count on Nov. folks. It has passed in states with less than a 60% majority. And in Florida, constitutional amendments need 60% majority. 1967 saw 13% favor legalization in national poll. Last poll was 57% national poll in favor of legalization. As older generation die off, the trend will continue up. But with florida's high retired population, the 60% needed might not be reached.

If it was legalized, I'd be the first to take a weed break after lunch. Might make this shithole a better place to work if we were all mellowed a bit.[/quote:34mrekc3]

Doesn't matter, can you drink a beer with lunch on duty? No. So we still have guild lines we must follow. Personally I don't care if a fellow has a joint or 2 when I come in contact with them. Pot mellows most people out. Makes working some nights a whole lot easier.