PDA

View Full Version : Time to go to Jail

04-18-2014, 09:56 PM
I guess soon Manny will be joined by Willie soon all these dirty cops will be able to continue.

04-18-2014, 11:50 PM
I guess soon Manny will be joined by Willie soon all these dirty cops will be able to continue.
Sorry I could not finish that thought. Well soon the entire criminal organization will be together again. Reny and Oliu Brenner you guys are next. I have a funny feeling one of you is talking if not all of you.

lets play a little game engine, engine number nine going down the Chicago line lol. Maybe someone on midnights am i warm.

04-19-2014, 12:52 AM
Guess the shit talking begins again...... Lol

04-19-2014, 01:38 AM
When is Delara, Perez, Menocal's, going to jail for double dipping and stealing time from the city? Oh that's right let's not forget Ochoa for lying and impeding a federal investigation, Villanueva For impersonating as he did many times on midnights prior to being brought in as a lieutenant, Fuentes mr I know nothing and also lied to the FBI, I guess the list gets pretty long after all.

04-19-2014, 02:02 AM
When is Delara, Perez, Menocal's, going to jail for double dipping and stealing time from the city? Oh that's right let's not forget Ochoa for lying and impeding a federal investigation, Villanueva For impersonating as he did many times on midnights prior to being brought in as a lieutenant, Fuentes mr I know nothing and also lied to the FBI, I guess the list gets pretty long after all.

Team Orlando for Continued Corruption I presume?

By the way, the arson insurance investigation is getting closer :!:

04-19-2014, 02:18 AM
cry wolf all you want. No double dipping.

Those are all rumors to create a platform, but no one is listening to it because it lacks credibility. No one believes a drunk.

Manny Savedra for P.B.A. wow from a Hobbit to a Witch Doctor. You little rookies have no clue what you are doing.

My little rookies how you like to hide how like to play.

04-21-2014, 01:59 AM
No one has gone to jail yet you ****ing ***** so stop talking shit you little fagget

04-21-2014, 02:20 AM
No one has gone to jail yet you ****ing ***** so stop talking shit you little fagget

jailjailjailjailjailjailjailjailjailjailjailjailja iljailjailjailjailjailjailjailjailjailjailjailjail jail

You talk like a man that knows his fate.

No one has gone to jail yet.

well yet is tomorrow hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah

04-22-2014, 02:11 AM
Willie guilty on ten counts. Going to join Manny real soon. :devil:

04-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Another one bites the dust. I wonder why the FBI wanted him to cooperate back in January. HMMMMMM
I wonder what other parallel investigation the FBI could not talk about on the stand? HMMMMMM

Let me see a good example of your character are the friends one keeps close. Who was a good friend of Willie Garcia?
Has anyone been to Orlando its a great place for a vacation. Did I say Orlando.

You know I think the CI Camacho and Willie have been to Orlando?

Hey did you know the CI is very familiar with Orlando, yes its a fact.

lets list all the scumbags just to bring you up to date.

Foolgayra -----Fulgueira
Picadillo----- Pichardo
Marana ----- Marono
Danzel ------ Willie
MM------- Mario Miranda
OO------ Octavi Oliu
Reina-----Reny Garcia
Ming ---- Brenner
Mr. personality ------ Luis Marrero
The Hobbit ------ Alvarez
The witch Doctor ------ Savedra
cry me a river ------- Allen
this dog is mine -------- Carril
8th street ------- jenna
mijo mijo i got you fooled ------- OCHOA

If I missed anyone I am sorry.

My god a bunch of " chain snatchin Maricones ", Carlito Ways.

04-22-2014, 03:48 AM
The gang before family.
The gang before family.
The gang before family.
The gang before family>
The gang before family.

What a twisted way of thinking.

04-28-2014, 05:02 AM
Defective Heridia stop writing shit on here. You are the most corrupt MF in the department right now. You fell into the trap again. They keep you close till they are done with you and then they will throw you in the trash just like before you *****. Keep drinking the kool aid mijo

04-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Another one bites the dust. I wonder why the FBI wanted him to cooperate back in January. HMMMMMM
I wonder what other parallel investigation the FBI could not talk about on the stand? HMMMMMM

Let me see a good example of your character are the friends one keeps close. Who was a good friend of Willie Garcia?
Has anyone been to Orlando its a great place for a vacation. Did I say Orlando.

You know I think the CI Camacho and Willie have been to Orlando?

Hey did you know the CI is very familiar with Orlando, yes its a fact.

lets list all the scumbags just to bring you up to date.

Foolgayra -----Fulgueira
Picadillo----- Pichardo
Marana ----- Marono
Danzel ------ Willie
MM------- Mario Miranda
OO------ Octavi Oliu
Reina-----Reny Garcia
Ming ---- Brenner
Mr. personality ------ Luis Marrero
The Hobbit ------ Alvarez
The witch Doctor ------ Savedra
cry me a river ------- Allen
this dog is mine -------- Carril
8th street ------- jenna
mijo mijo i got you fooled ------- OCHOA

If I missed anyone I am sorry.

My god a bunch of " chain snatchin Maricones ", Carlito Ways.

You forgot:

- richter
8 mile - jenna
liar - demurias
backstabbing money owing - Ochoa
my cuz - JM & IM
- delara
- toledo
-richter
power ranger - Heredia

don't for get to mention "family" first!

LUBAX2
05-01-2014, 02:44 AM
Lt. Villanueva is a know nothing political clown that was put there to kiss the mayor's ass. Let,s see how long the non experienced A-lpha H-otel is going to last before he screws up. He is a hypocrite Eye Blinking Zero, kissing everybody above him butts. Is pathetic to be known more for screwing up than for doing his job.

05-06-2014, 01:27 PM
So who is going to manage the department when all of you go to jail? :devil: :devil: :devil:

05-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Defective Heridia stop writing shit on here. You are the most corrupt MF in the department right now. You fell into the trap again. They keep you close till they are done with you and then they will throw you in the trash just like before you *****. Keep drinking the kool aid mijo

In reference to the previous, its funny to me how you stay out of everyone's line of sight, keep to yourself, and don't sign on to this sight for months and someone STILL manages to mention me like I ever have an opinion about the childish sh*#t that's constantly being posted on here. Ill keep it simple, if there is a problem, or better said, if you have an actual reason to be mentioning my name Mr."Guest Speaker", if you know enough to call me "power ranger" than I am more than sure you know my shift and where I will be, AND If not, then you can obtain my phone number if you just walked into dispatch and grabbed that little book with everyone's contact information. PLEASE do me the favor and let me know, unless of course you were raised by a father that taught you to hide behind a website and anonymous names, then I guess id understand.

05-08-2014, 04:17 AM
WOW well said , but I don't think the ***** that wrote that comment has the balls to come out from behind the computer. "no balls no glory" :cop: