PDA

View Full Version : Quotes of the week.

04-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Need a little help with this one. So if you have a good quote or something funny for the week its time to post it. You know something that was just plain funny or just left you saying "What did they just say?

"OPERATION MAIL BOX" :lol:

04-19-2014, 05:07 AM
Fifth Amendment (aka FIF)
Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Self-incrimination------ To late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snicker:
Definition
The act of implicating oneself in a crime or exposing oneself to criminal prosecution. Self-incrimination may occur as a result of interrogation or may be made voluntarily. The Fifth Amendment of the Constitution protects a person from being compelled to incriminate oneself. Also termed self-crimination; self-inculpation.

04-26-2014, 05:23 AM
"Create a diversion and avoid a disaster" :arrow:
" You better finish this before I die" :wink:
"He is living rent free right here in my head" :evil:
"Now that I'm retired i'm going to be a better friend " :lol:
"Yes, you can keep your own Doctors under the Affordable Care Act" :roll:
Don't worry the Russians will never take over the Crimea" :!:
"Yesterday" :snicker:

05-10-2014, 04:38 AM
"I was in the hospital for three days cause my brain was swelling from studying for the sergeants test"!!

From the same guy that brought you: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"I won't piss on your head and tell you it's raining" and "I know everything thats going on round here except what people don't tell me".

05-10-2014, 05:21 PM
:cop: Use Caution/Officer Safety :cop:

Attention Test Takers
Leading expert say, In take of information causes Cranial Inflammation, leading to Dain Bramage( :lol: ) or could it be the "Rayon" :idea: "?

There you have it folks, that explains it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!