PDA

View Full Version : My, my, my, Myrna

04-13-2014, 07:08 PM
My, my, my... Myrna,

The clock is slowly but surely ticking. It's nearly equivalent to the April 15th tax deadline. "Taxes are due". April 23rd your testimony is due! Sad part is your deadline will cost many tax payers dearly. Not that it hasn't already though. Maybe some poor tax payer in Homestead will exercise their right under the freedom of information act and look into what you've (not completely fair..you, AR and Double A) have costs us already? What has the City already paid out in legal fees? What has the City paid out in lost arbitrations? Who signs these checks by the way? Has the one sitting there with the pen in hand thought to them self we may have an issue here? I once heard of a fund raiser where "WWJD" (what would Jesus do) bracelets were made. Maybe the City should order fund raising bracelets "WWMD" (what will Myrna do) and sell them to recover a portion of the money you have costs the tax payers. I doubt that type of money could be raised with bracelets alone but hey it's a start! We are looking forward to seeing who your new attorney from the FOP will be!!! LMAO, the search must be on for another with 1 foot in jail. You're a joke but an entertaining one! :devil:

04-13-2014, 09:43 PM
My, my, my... Myrna,

The clock is slowly but surely ticking. It's nearly equivalent to the April 15th tax deadline. "Taxes are due". April 23rd your testimony is due! Sad part is your deadline will cost many tax payers dearly. Not that it hasn't already though. Maybe some poor tax payer in Homestead will exercise their right under the freedom of information act and look into what you've (not completely fair..you, AR and Double A) have costs us already? What has the City already paid out in legal fees? What has the City paid out in lost arbitrations? Who signs these checks by the way? Has the one sitting there with the pen in hand thought to them self we may have an issue here? I once heard of a fund raiser where "WWJD" (what would Jesus do) bracelets were made. Maybe the City should order fund raising bracelets "WWMD" (what will Myrna do) and sell them to recover a portion of the money you have costs the tax payers. I doubt that type of money could be raised with bracelets alone but hey it's a start! We are looking forward to seeing who your new attorney from the FOP will be!!! LMAO, the search must be on for another with 1 foot in jail. You're a joke but an entertaining one! :devil:

Great idea for my next public records request. I have only submitted about 35 since February. Its amazing the dirt you can get from public records. Its not looking good for AR, double A or AM, as well as many more coming soon.

Its not just the tax dollars that are being pissed away. Who can honestly say they would trust the average HPD officer if you did not previously known them? This is sad and is not fair to the good officers or the citizens whose duty it is to protect. The city will now be more dangerous for both citizen and officer alike. Efficient police service requires the trust of the community and the HPD has zero credibility with every citizen I have spoken.