PDA

View Full Version : MDPD now beats MPD for corruption

04-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Hey guys good news. Go check out the county forum. Congratualtions you no longer work for the dirtiest police agency in the county.

04-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Well not really, how easy you forget River Cops, Timoney Lexus, Jackson Lexus. The list goes on. MPD still at the top of the list. Be safe .

04-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Lets see. River cops were the 80's. So let keep bring up shit from pass. Some of what you listed is more recent. No argument there. County PO, what you fail to understand Miami puts their crap out into the news. Metro generally doesn't. Didn't you have an entire unit not going to calls, meeting girlfriends when needed on a 3? Sitting on their asses at coffee shops. Both our Departments have issues and each Dept. look to blame someone else. Personally I don't care what other have to say about us or your dept. I know we have major problems with Miami PD. and they won't go away until we have a major change in Command and City Hall. So we all have to live and deal with the **** ups' that will continue to happen daily with both our dept. We both suffer the stupidly of a few, the media, posters here. Nothing we or I can say can change a person mind on how they think of us, you or me. Sorry to say the ones that are and will suffer are the people (we) all took an oath to protect and help. I got a little over 2 year's and I got my 30 in. Over that time I met many good officers and people and some real shit officers and people. Neither you or I can point a finger at another dept. cause we BOTH need changes..

04-11-2014, 06:08 PM
Well not really, how easy you forget River Cops, Timoney Lexus, Jackson Lexus. The list goes on. MPD still at the top of the list. Be safe .

Brown gowned clown. If your going back into history. Maj. bobby Gonzalez of the old Metro Dade police dept. was running a drug dealer home invasision team. The entire vice squad got busted for bribes in 1964. McDuffy. You want more?

04-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Yeah, well we STILL make $13.50 more per hour on the average than you all do.

04-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Brown gowns?! want me to bring up what occured with your CST squad again!? Be quiet!! This is not a competition on who's the dirtiest, we are all brothers and do the same thing, don't come here trying to create beef between us. MDPD and MPD always had good relations, grow up!!

04-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Brown gowns?! want me to bring up what occured with your CST squad again!? Be quiet!! This is not a competition on who's the dirtiest, we are all brothers and do the same thing, don't come here trying to create beef between us. MDPD and MPD always had good relations, grow up!!

$13.50 more per hour.

04-11-2014, 10:35 PM

$13.50 more per hour.

How much is your 1% these days brown gowned clown? And the 9mm you have to pay for to use, they do issues wheel guns to you don't they? Best of all, you clowns were the last local agency to use hand held radios. 1978. You guys still have to carry that little note pad in your rear pocket from the days of no hand held radios and you gave the dispatcher the phone number of the place you were eating at? No K-9 either till the FAA made the county get them for MIA. And let's note ALL the new municipalities who incorporated just to have a police dept. that can answer their burglar alarms sooner than two hours. I see an airport and a dock in your future kid.

04-11-2014, 10:51 PM

$13.50 more per hour.

Awesome, just found a way to lower property taxes for all. Get ready for the pay cut MDPD.

I actually watched a rookie MDPD bringing someone in for booking he had just arrested. This kid was making $24 an hour, which is $50,000 a year exactly. The rookie had to ask who was the arresting officer and who was the booking officer. This is the level they are hiring. Absolutely pathetic. Of the approximately 80 MDPD officers I have spoke with had any idea of what the law is, even with simple things like arrest, detentions and searches only 2 halfway knew what their jobs were.

Hey citizens of Miami-Dade county, in this economy would you not like to make this kind of money while possessing this level of skill, exerting the avergae level of effort these guys expend? This is ridiculous lets drop their pay. They want to strike we will replace them. The current crop has little respect for the law, fellow officers, the citizens they serve and most importantly themselves.

04-12-2014, 08:00 AM

$13.50 more per hour.

MDPD Career - Police Officer

Online Application Only*
*Applications NOT currently being accepted
To apply please go to http://www.miamidade.gov/jobs/.
Salary Entry: $50,490.70 - Max: $85,775.30 Yearly

04-12-2014, 08:01 AM

$13.50 more per hour.

MDPD Career - Police Officer

Online Application Only*
*Applications NOT currently being accepted
To apply please go to http://www.miamidade.gov/jobs/.
Salary Entry: $50,490.70 - Max: $85,775.30 Yearly

04-12-2014, 08:09 AM
City of Miami
Powered by NEOGOV
Class Title: POLICE OFFICER
Bargaining Unit: FOP (Police)
Class Code: 5005
Salary: $21.61 Hourly
$1,728.53 Biweekly
$3,745.14 Monthly
$44,941.73 Annually

04-12-2014, 09:41 AM

$13.50 more per hour.

How much is your 1% these days brown gowned clown? And the 9mm you have to pay for to use, they do issues wheel guns to you don't they? Best of all, you clowns were the last local agency to use hand held radios. 1978. You guys still have to carry that little note pad in your rear pocket from the days of no hand held radios and you gave the dispatcher the phone number of the place you were eating at? No K-9 either till the FAA made the county get them for MIA. And let's note ALL the new municipalities who incorporated just to have a police dept. that can answer their burglar alarms sooner than two hours. I see an airport and a dock in your future kid.

$13.50 more per hour and I own my house. Sold yours because you couldn't afford it? How's those outside traffic jobs at Marlin's park treating ya? And if they build that soccer stadium, we'll enjoy that too!

04-12-2014, 10:09 AM
How about I got three days off, and you guys have two. That sucks for the new guys. Can you imagine MT, TW, WT? That sucks.

04-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Metro has a good point we suck big time. Even their PBA prez tea bagged our CPR bandit.

04-12-2014, 11:06 AM
[quote=mdpdfinest]Brown gowns?! want me to bring up what occured with your CST squad again!? Be quiet!! This is not a competition on who's the dirtiest, we are all brothers and do the same thing, don't come here trying to create beef between us. MDPD and MPD always had good relations, grow up!!

$13.50 more per hour.

$13.50 more per hour and I own my house. Sold yours because you couldn't afford it? How's those outside traffic jobs at Marlin's park treating ya? And if they build that soccer stadium, we'll enjoy that too![/quote:1fcg4mss]

LOL...after 25 Years, I'm getting a $250,000 1% fund check, how much do you @ mdpd get = $0.00.....LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

04-12-2014, 02:25 PM
[quote=mdpdfinest]Brown gowns?! want me to bring up what occured with your CST squad again!? Be quiet!! This is not a competition on who's the dirtiest, we are all brothers and do the same thing, don't come here trying to create beef between us. MDPD and MPD always had good relations, grow up!!

$13.50 more per hour.

$13.50 more per hour and I own my house. Sold yours because you couldn't afford it? How's those outside traffic jobs at Marlin's park treating ya? And if they build that soccer stadium, we'll enjoy that too!

LOL...after 25 Years, I'm getting a $250,000 1% fund check, how much do you @ mdpd get = $0.00.....LMAO !!!!!!!!!![/quote:1q9tbfhk]

At 40 hours a week that equals about an extra $5 an hour over the course of your career.

04-12-2014, 03:03 PM
LOL....y'all pathetic.

Bickering over who's dept. Is better...or worse?

What happened to the LEO brotha hood?

Y'all better get unified...better back each other up cause it's all y'all got...each other.

The administrations of each city, municipality, county + state want to lower y'all's pay.
The majority of residents despise y'all.
Any time one of y'alls gets busted, the media rips all of yous.

So, stick together gents...divided y'all be falling.

04-12-2014, 04:41 PM
LOL....y'all pathetic.

Y'all better get unified...better back each other up cause it's all y'all got...each other.

The administrations of each city, municipality, county + state want to lower y'all's pay.

The biggest reason they are falling and why the public despises the uniform and badge more everyday is precisely because they stick together. They stick together behind the thin blue line that has become wider than the mouth of the Amazon. Too many stick up for or are silent and ignore the criminal actions against innocent civilians. Too few have had the courage and wherewithall to stand firm in the face of public corruption. To those who have or have put information out, we the citizens of Miami-Dade county thank you from the bottom of our hearts and souls. To the rest best to get out while you still can. The ill will of the citizenry is cumlative and grows with each new offense publicized or not. We will no longer sit idly by and tolerate tyranny. We are beginning to wake from our complacent slumber and are standing proudly against the evil that has spread through your departments. Remember ephesians 6:12

04-12-2014, 10:23 PM
[quote="Rev. Wrigh":143s95k9]LOL....y'all pathetic.

The biggest reason they are falling and why the public despises the uniform and badge more everyday is precisely because they stick together. They stick together behind the thin blue line that has become wider than the mouth of the Amazon. Too many stick up for or are silent and ignore the criminal actions against innocent civilians. Too few have had the courage and wherewithall to stand firm in the face of public corruption. To those who have or have put information out, we the citizens of Miami-Dade county thank you from the bottom of our hearts and souls. To the rest best to get out while you still can. The ill will of the citizenry is cumlative and grows with each new offense publicized or not. We will no longer sit idly by and tolerate tyranny. We are beginning to wake from our complacent slumber and are standing proudly against the evil that has spread through your departments. Remember ephesians 6:12[/quote:143s95k9]

Doc. I'm not saying that we don't have our corruption, stupidity in a few. Most people dislike police for minor crap like a ticket they got or cause they were arrested for their own actions or cause they feel that we owe them something. It's shameful for all of us to get put in the same toilet as the ones that do bring dishonor upon us. Their are many good and honest police officer here.
Now about us and this thin blue line. To be honest most officers that are doing the illegal stuff. Do it without others around or the ones involved with it. They are not going to do anything with someone they do not know. So saying we don't honor ourselves by not pointing then out is not always true. Cause most don't know the fellow in his sector is doing whatever. I was in the station once when an officer was fired for stealing. It surprised many of us cause we never knew or suspected it. People here blame lowering the higher standards, race or whatever they can come up with. A person is going to be what he is. It may take time or opportunity to bring it out but there is nothing we can say or do about it before hand.
Funny I know people that have been convicted of a felony, paid their dues and now have more honor and self respect for others and themselves. That are not police officers but I think should be.

04-13-2014, 05:11 AM
[quote="Rev. Wrigh":117etj1a]LOL....y'all pathetic.

The biggest reason they are falling and why the public despises the uniform and badge more everyday is precisely because they stick together. They stick together behind the thin blue line that has become wider than the mouth of the Amazon. Too many stick up for or are silent and ignore the criminal actions against innocent civilians. Too few have had the courage and wherewithall to stand firm in the face of public corruption. To those who have or have put information out, we the citizens of Miami-Dade county thank you from the bottom of our hearts and souls. To the rest best to get out while you still can. The ill will of the citizenry is cumlative and grows with each new offense publicized or not. We will no longer sit idly by and tolerate tyranny. We are beginning to wake from our complacent slumber and are standing proudly against the evil that has spread through your departments. Remember ephesians 6:12

Doc. I'm not saying that we don't have our corruption, stupidity in a few. Most people dislike police for minor crap like a ticket they got or cause they were arrested for their own actions or cause they feel that we owe them something. It's shameful for all of us to get put in the same toilet as the ones that do bring dishonor upon us. Their are many good and honest police officer here.
Now about us and this thin blue line. To be honest most officers that are doing the illegal stuff. Do it without others around or the ones involved with it. They are not going to do anything with someone they do not know. So saying we don't honor ourselves by not pointing then out is not always true. Cause most don't know the fellow in his sector is doing whatever. I was in the station once when an officer was fired for stealing. It surprised many of us cause we never knew or suspected it. People here blame lowering the higher standards, race or whatever they can come up with. A person is going to be what he is. It may take time or opportunity to bring it out but there is nothing we can say or do about it before hand.
Funny I know people that have been convicted of a felony, paid their dues and now have more honor and self respect for others and themselves. That are not police officers but I think should be.[/quote:117etj1a]

Hey Guess,
I know there's are honorable officers out there some are my friends, neighbors and family. It makes sense what you say, at same time them it must mean that when multiple officers are together, they know who is ok with it. Of course it is the bad that get the wrap. As for the people upset because they broke a law, I have little sympathy, even if they are police. Staye safe and God bless

04-15-2014, 05:58 AM
All of these people are lying and conspiring against a cop non of them have ever met before. Surgeon, Millionaire Athlete, PBA, officers, Media, bloggers, citizen review panel and many others have all conspired against a cop that is suppose to be sitting at a desk running a union.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/07/13/ex ... ing-power/

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/03/05/de ... ender-aid/

http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... _LUGO.html

http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... MINAL.html

Federal Judge Robert Scola during the sentencing of to James last April to say that, “It seems the City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments.”

U.S. District Judge Marcia Cooke
“It is supposed to give the appearance that they are doing something and that they want to keep violent cops off the street, but if you really look at them what they are doing is protecting each other,” said Lauer.

MIAMI POLICE CRITICIZED BEFORE

Wrote Cooke: “The court is perplexed as to how this shoddy police work and repugnant behavior can continue, unquestioned. The facts show that this behavior continues because it is condoned by MPD supervisors, internal affairs and comrades in arms.”

04-15-2014, 09:04 AM
Lets not forget MDPD has the only full time SWAT team in Florida, not to mention the best SWAT school in the southeastern United States. Our SRT guys tea bag your pathetic part time team. Seriously what's up with that silver ice cream truck??? Nevermind I guess not everyone can have a real SWAT vehicle.

04-15-2014, 02:01 PM
Lets not forget MDPD has the only full time SWAT team in Florida, not to mention the best SWAT school in the southeastern United States. Our SRT guys tea bag your pathetic part time team. Seriously what's up with that silver ice cream truck??? Nevermind I guess not everyone can have a real SWAT vehicle.

You kidding right? This the best you got? A vehicle?

04-15-2014, 03:16 PM

When the ship is sinking, its rodent population resort to any object for survival. Under Captain Carlos "Bligh" Gimenez, MDPD is in the process of being dramatically diminished. It's just a matter of time!

04-15-2014, 06:06 PM

Out of my entire post the only thing that stood out to you was the part about the SWAT trucks, WOW. I guess the rumors are true about the city hiring borderline retards to fill their uniforms.

04-16-2014, 12:55 AM

MDPS SRT you are kidding right? They do a bang up job murdering people. Not that I have much remorse for criminals, but they are not judge, jury and executioner. Nearly every special unit you guys have is filled with corruption. We see all those who are being caught what about those who get away with their crimes? I do not mean to disparage the few honorable officers, but seriously under current leadership the MDPD is ruderless and pathetic.

04-16-2014, 08:47 AM

MDPS SRT you are kidding right? They do a bang up job murdering people. Not that I have much remorse for criminals, but they are not judge, jury and executioner. Nearly every special unit you guys have is filled with corruption. We see all those who are being caught what about those who get away with their crimes? I do not mean to disparage the few honorable officers, but seriously under current leadership the MDPD is ruderless and pathetic.
Doc I belive the term they use is "neutralize the threat"

04-16-2014, 06:30 PM

Out of my entire post the only thing that stood out to you was the part about the SWAT trucks, WOW. I guess the rumors are true about the city hiring borderline retards to fill their uniforms.

No I got something else too. Saw what you stated about the only fulltime swat and the claim to be the best. You got to admit it was pretty dumb to bring up a swat vehicle on your part. No I'm not a borderline retard here to fill a position. I been here 28 years. So come on back when you can say the same.

04-17-2014, 02:11 AM

No I got something else too. Saw what you stated about the only fulltime swat and the claim to be the best. You got to admit it was pretty dumb to bring up a swat vehicle on your part. No I'm not a borderline retard here to fill a position. I been here 28 years. So come on back when you can say the same.

Hey Guess tell that over ****y brown clown like it is. Is it just me or does it seem ironic that MDPD where's the same color as the Nazi Gestapo did? The new brown shirts.

04-17-2014, 03:17 AM

Hey Guess tell that over ****y brown clown like it is. Is it just me or does it seem ironic that MDPD where's the same color as the Nazi Gestapo did? The new brown shirts.
I realize they don't much history at Miami High but the Geheime Staatspolizei or Gestapo never wore brown shirts.

04-17-2014, 04:34 AM
[quote="Guest":2azqee0v]Lets not forget MDPD has the only full time SWAT team in Florida, not to mention the best SWAT school in the southeastern United States. Our SRT guys tea bag your pathetic part time team. Seriously what's up with that silver ice cream truck??? Nevermind I guess not everyone can have a real SWAT vehicle.

I realize they don't much history at Miami High but the Geheime Staatspolizei or Gestapo never wore brown shirts.[/quote:2azqee0v]

You are correct it was the S.A. (Sturmabteilung) not the Gestapo. Still nazi scum either way you cut it. Didnt think most people would get the S.A. reference so out of concern for readership I called them gestapo. However if we want to get real historical calling them the SA is even better and is an even closer parallel to history. I say this as the S.A. was the first paramilitary arm of the nazi party. However just as then Gimenez (Hitler) will purge them and replace them shortly after their usefulness has been exhausted. Now im not calling Gimenez Hitler or MDPD S.A./S.S./Gestapo in the literal since, but the parallels are quite perplexing wouldnt you say? Plus would you argue that current events do not give the impression of tyrannical leadership?