PDA

View Full Version : New hires?

04-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Hey, I iust graduated the academy and looking for agency to work for. I heard up here from our instructors you guys are about to have 15-20 openings. Just curious when you guys need so many ,how long is the process going to be?

Someone told me pretty fast. I have only held one other job,which was at car dealership selling cars. Does that make a difference?

Hopefully they hire me!

04-07-2014, 10:15 PM
some pointers for you

hang out a max muscle all day and then take the shape of a hot air ballon in uniform. itll get you weekends off and a clown title.

talk are write like you have no sense. itll show you can be molded to their liking

and a really big plus will be to become a manic bipolar. have constant mood changes from happy to sad to prick. spend more time on the prick part. look depressed all the time and put on the fake smile for people. send relentless dumb emails on how good a job you doing but fix this now type of deals. smash anything that comes your way and I do mean smash and I do me anything. flubbers included. doing this will for sure get you an LT position. just be sure to take the meds and piss off everyone around. it doesn't matter because the big boy is still patting you on the head saying "good job" while your knee pads are wearing thin. don't worry about the people under you though...they will be just jealous.

also...be a good fisherman :devil:

04-14-2014, 09:42 PM
15-20 openings.

You might have your sources wrong. Pinecrest is not a big department, and almost 20 openings is half the department.

04-22-2014, 06:32 AM
some pointers for you

hang out a max muscle all day and then take the shape of a hot air ballon in uniform. itll get you weekends off and a clown title.

talk are write like you have no sense. itll show you can be molded to their liking

and a really big plus will be to become a manic bipolar. have constant mood changes from happy to sad to prick. spend more time on the prick part. look depressed all the time and put on the fake smile for people. send relentless dumb emails on how good a job you doing but fix this now type of deals. smash anything that comes your way and I do mean smash and I do me anything. flubbers included. doing this will for sure get you an LT position. just be sure to take the meds and piss off everyone around. it doesn't matter because the big boy is still patting you on the head saying "good job" while your knee pads are wearing thin. don't worry about the people under you though...they will be just jealous.

also...be a good fisherman :devil: