PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Statute Books

04-03-2014, 10:04 PM
While Javi is out fighting his war with guns at city hall, why is it already April and we still dont have 2014 books?? What the he-ll is going on??

04-03-2014, 10:08 PM
While Javi is out fighting his war with guns at city hall, why is it already April and we still dont have 2014 books?? What the he-ll is going on??
Really? This is what you stupid ****s concern yourselves with? Really?

04-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Who cares, because of recent actions by NBO, The Hunchback of Dinner key, and Clown Staff members, I don't arrest anyone,unless I'm totally forced to. No more proactive stuff by me, so we " DON'T NEED ANY STINKING STATUTE BOOKS " :lol:

04-03-2014, 10:28 PM
REALLY ?

I WONT EVEN GET ONE. AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY CAN PILE UP AT THE PROPERTY ROOM.

DONT NEED ONE

04-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Who cares, because of recent actions by NBO, The Hunchback of Dinner key, and Clown Staff members, I don't arrest anyone,unless I'm totally forced to. No more proactive stuff by me, so we " DON'T NEED ANY STINKING STATUTE BOOKS " :lol:

Beside, accessing the below link provides whatever statutory information I might need. Still, unless I must to avoid a dereliction of duty charge, NO ARRESTS; NO CITATIONS:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/Index.cfm

04-03-2014, 11:42 PM

Because you idiots sworn not to do any work and because your department is a nothing more than a joke and a laughingstock of the law enforcement community, we here at the Miami-Dade PD have decided not to give your department any this year. We're saving trees.

04-03-2014, 11:50 PM

Because you idiots sworn not to do any work and because your department is a nothing more than a joke and a laughingstock of the law enforcement community, we here at the Miami-Dade PD have decided not to give your department any this year. We're saving trees.
Go **** your mother. By the time Gimenez gets done with you you will either be laid off or back in patrol. You brown clowns are really stupid!

04-03-2014, 11:51 PM

Go **** your mother. By the time Gimenez gets done with you you will either be laid off or back in patrol. You brown clowns are really stupid!

04-04-2014, 01:40 AM
We don't need statute books we have the family and friends plan.

State statutes aren't required and are no longer in affect. Follow the family and friends guidelines and you will be fine.

04-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Instead of statute books you will be issued Korans this year.

04-04-2014, 03:02 AM
Instead of statute books you will be issued Korans this year.

Ha ha , thats good. See sista Anita at the property bureau,she will issue you your autographed Koran, and also give classes on how to wail, to Allah ! :devil:

04-06-2014, 05:23 PM
[quote="Anita the Muslim":2golj513]Instead of statute books you will be issued Korans this year.

Ha ha , thats good. See sista Anita at the property bureau,she will issue you your autographed Koran, and also give classes on how to wail, to Allah ! :devil:[/quote:2golj513]

That's good, I wonder if she has a prayer rug in her office ? :lol:
Fact is though, it goes to show how LOW this place can go promoting a Muslim incompetent career secretary to a position like this , how shameful of NBO ! Now do not for get your free Koran's available from Sista Anita Nijiy , or whatever the **** her religion of peace name is these days ?

04-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Why y'all be wanting new statute books for?

We all know that:

A. Y'all bunch of slugs that don't arrest legitimate crooks & felons.
B. Y'all never seem to read the damn law books anyway, cause y'all be arresting honest folk for videoing your ugly azz mugs and lawfully "open carrying", while catching some fish or hunting.
C. City can ban y'all from carrying y'all Glock fotays @ City Hall.

Y'all only harass and bust the honest folk, like Javi @ Ultra + Loonie Lugo @ Grove school.

Providing y'all with expensive books y'all ain't gonna read...or worst, can't comprehend what y'all be reading is a colossal waste of taxpayer $$$$.

04-06-2014, 11:31 PM

Ha ha ah, that's funny! Typical Miami Police response. $13.50 more per hour on the average more than you make. So phuque my mother?

04-07-2014, 10:25 PM

Ha ha ah, that's funny! Typical Miami Police response. $13.50 more per hour on the average more than you make. So phuque my mother?