PDA

View Full Version : Aviation Division?

04-03-2014, 03:52 PM
I was on the Sweetwater Police website and it says they have 24 sworn police officers and 45 reserve officers. I'm assuming that they really mean 24 full-time officers, since the reserves have to be sworn too. If this is true, why is there a Chief, Deputy Chief, and 5 Captains, with one Captain being over the Aviation Division? What does the Aviation Division consist of and does it warrant it's own Captain? Can't Traffic and Patrol be consolidated into one division?

04-03-2014, 11:04 PM
It's all of the greedy idiots securing there retirement, top 5 years in salary. Corruption at its best once again.

04-04-2014, 07:40 PM
I was on the Sweetwater Police website and it says they have 24 sworn police officers and 45 reserve officers. I'm assuming that they really mean 24 full-time officers, since the reserves have to be sworn too. If this is true, why is there a Chief, Deputy Chief, and 5 Captains, with one Captain being over the Aviation Division? What does the Aviation Division consist of and does it warrant it's own Captain? Can't Traffic and Patrol be consolidated into one division?

At the "Emerald City" all things were possible; so it is in JM's feeble and delusions of grandeur filled mind.

04-24-2014, 01:00 AM
This post is intended to be a part of the solution without bashing the current leadership. The only way to have a credible review of the department's current practices and staffing needs is to outsource an independent entity to review, analyse and recommend how best to incorporate best operational and staffing needs. To do this succesfully, the current police leadership must be able to articulate why this independent approach is needed to the decision maker. Otherwise, the department will never be able to get under the dark cloud they have been under for many years.

04-24-2014, 03:52 AM
I was patrolling the parking lots of our fine City and spotted guy who looked like Roly Perez along with a taller man in a guayabera, swore it was Miranda. A few minutes later I spotted Mario Esposito walk into the restaurant. I made myself inconspicious and entered pretenting to use the men's room. I spotted Roly, Miranda and Esposito talking to each other. What the heck is going on. Latter I see Roly going over to Orlando Lopez's house. What is going on. I am confused, but I only have a silver badge. All this back stabbing political ploys scare me. Wonder if Wankenhut is hiring. I hear their ration of indians to chiefs is more of a pyramide than the Sweetwater flat line.

04-29-2014, 10:08 AM
Haha the flight of the Menotard. Sweetwater SWAT Airborne K-9 masturbation demonstration team.

04-29-2014, 07:43 PM
YUP!! It's a Menotard thang!!

05-01-2014, 03:50 AM
I was patrolling the parking lots of our fine City and spotted guy who looked like Roly Perez along with a taller man in a guayabera, swore it was Miranda. A few minutes later I spotted Mario Esposito walk into the restaurant. I made myself inconspicious and entered pretenting to use the men's room. I spotted Roly, Miranda and Esposito talking to each other. What the heck is going on. Latter I see Roly going over to Orlando Lopez's house. What is going on. I am confused, but I only have a silver badge. All this back stabbing political ploys scare me. Wonder if Wankenhut is hiring. I hear their ration of indians to chiefs is more of a pyramide than the Sweetwater flat line.

Go back to school and learn to how to write you moronic troglodyte!

The FBI uses blue: :cop:

05-02-2014, 11:09 PM

rumors rumors rumors, someone is going to jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail someone is going to talk then someone else is going to go to jail jail jail jail jail jail jail then he or she will talk and someone else will go to jail jail jail jail jail and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on. I am having so much fun in big momas house.

05-03-2014, 04:02 AM
[quote="Marcus-007":ejyte4f7]I was patrolling the parking lots of our fine City and spotted guy who looked like Roly Perez along with a taller man in a guayabera, swore it was Miranda. A few minutes later I spotted Mario Esposito walk into the restaurant. I made myself inconspicious and entered pretenting to use the men's room. I spotted Roly, Miranda and Esposito talking to each other. What the heck is going on. Latter I see Roly going over to Orlando Lopez's house. What is going on. I am confused, but I only have a silver badge. All this back stabbing political ploys scare me. Wonder if Wankenhut is hiring. I hear their ration of indians to chiefs is more of a pyramide than the Sweetwater flat line.

rumors rumors rumors, someone is going to jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail jail someone is going to talk then someone else is going to go to jail jail jail jail jail jail jail then he or she will talk and someone else will go to jail jail jail jail jail and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on. I am having so much fun in big momas house.[/quote:ejyte4f7]
Sweetwater=Baker Acts

05-06-2014, 01:38 PM

Aviation Division? WTF?
What's next Marine Patrol Captain to patrol the canal next to State Road 90? LOL

05-21-2014, 05:11 PM
The only Aviation this place is going to have is a damn drone bought at toys r us flown by many of the big department rejects. :devil:

05-21-2014, 08:23 PM
I am so glad the Aviation Division survived the mayor's righteous wrath! I am currently completing a Rotary Pilot's licensing course and hope one day, I might join Sweetwater PD elite Air Wing!