PDA

View Full Version : Boycot the FOP

03-27-2014, 12:00 AM
In solidarity with the pinecrest officer that was falsely accused I will not attend any fop functions.

03-27-2014, 12:15 AM
Early breakfast will entail cheese ala cart courtesy of the FOP

03-27-2014, 12:21 AM
IF THINGS GET HOT WHO WILL HE SERVE UP. FOR THE FEW THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOING KEEP YOUR HANDS PUT OF YOUR POKETS.

03-27-2014, 12:33 AM
In solidarity with the pinecrest officer that was falsely accused I will not attend any fop functions.

I AGREE THAT WAS FCk UP AND THE WAY THIS ADM IS lETTING HIM GET AWAY W IT IS WRONG.

PROTEST THE FOP STAY HOME TOMORROW MORNING

03-27-2014, 12:34 AM
Why have black shirts if you can't throw a bus in them.

03-27-2014, 12:41 AM
EVERYONE KNOWS THIS TO BE TRUE THAT ORTIZ IS ONLY GOOD TO CREATE ANARCHY AND DIVISION BY TRYING TO RUIN PEOPLES REPUTATION WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT.NO NEED TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE I WONT BE THERE NOR MY CREW.HE SHOULD STEP DOWN AND LET KERR BE PREISIDENT.

03-27-2014, 12:53 AM
He is vile and toxic. Not gentlemanly at all.

03-27-2014, 01:13 AM
Now is not the time to be bickering. Now is the time to be united.
United we stand; divided we fall.

What do you think Retardado & NBO would like nothing better than have a couple LEO's show up?

SHOW UP tomorrow & behave so they will respect us

03-27-2014, 01:24 AM
92% HAVE CONTINUED TO VOTE AGAINST ORTIZ AND HIS DIRECTION. ORTIZ STEP DOWN ALREADY YOU ARE A CANCER TO THE UNION AND DEPARTMENT.

03-27-2014, 01:27 AM
92% HAVE CONTINUED TO VOTE AGAINST ORTIZ AND HIS DIRECTION. ORTIZ STEP DOWN ALREADY YOU ARE A CANCER TO THE UNION AND DEPARTMENT.

Okay staff member you can stop kissing the chief azz because he has no balls for you to lick.

03-27-2014, 01:38 AM
He can't step down where is he going to go? He barely did any time in the streets and doesn't know anything other than hanging with the men at the fop building.I do greatly agree that he is divisive and self serving. I simply won't put my neck out for him and can only guess what his real agenda is. Am sorry I will not be attending

03-27-2014, 01:40 AM
GANG UNIT AND CID WILL NOT BE ATTENDING OUR JOKE OF A PRESIDENT, PLEASE STEP DOWN!

03-27-2014, 02:10 AM
As one who has fought the battle against the city in the past, you assholes deserve everything you get. It's not about one man, a president or who else may be there. It's about getting back what you lost. Don't show up and the mayor and city have won. Doesn't matter to me though. I'm long gone and I walked away with a nice DROP and 1%. Go ahead and act like a bunch of childish assholes.

03-27-2014, 02:34 AM
As one who has fought the battle against the city in the past, you assholes deserve everything you get. It's not about one man, a president or who else may be there. It's about getting back what you lost. Don't show up and the mayor and city have won. Doesn't matter to me though. I'm long gone and I walked away with a nice DROP and 1%. Go ahead and act like a bunch of childish assholes.

Thank you for your service now please just resign and let Kerr take over.

03-27-2014, 02:43 AM
It's amazing these are the ones that were screaming the loudest to protest. Ortiz does what you want then you don't participate and bad mouth for doing what you wanted. But then again your the ones that think a 3% bonus is a better deal Than a 12.5 to 4% pensionable pay raise guess you all failed math class too.

03-27-2014, 04:35 PM
What bs never again will I demonstrate with sgt ortiz and lt kerr you guys embarrassed the shit out of me

03-27-2014, 04:43 PM
What bs never again will I demonstrate with sgt ortiz and lt kerr you guys embarrassed the shit out of me

Tell us, how does it feel being Regalado's "butt boy?"

03-27-2014, 05:11 PM

What were you embarrassed by? The command staff waiting outside to see if we were disorderly? The command staff actually wearing handcuffs on their duty belt? When's the last time you saw that? The yellow crime scene tape that marked where we should protest in the grass area and behind city hall? Tell me why you were embarrassed again? We quietly marched to city hall. We were then pat searched for weapons, nine were found. We quietly sat inside the commission chambers. If you're embarrassed that we quietly protested then stay home like the majority of the complainers did and quit your moaning!

03-27-2014, 06:19 PM
How quickly we forget who helped regalado come into office. Who suffered a citizen complaint while bussing senior citizens to the polls.

03-27-2014, 08:07 PM
Am embarrassed because I saw how phony the interaction between Ortiz and Regalado was. Regalado was giggling and laughing about there lunch date for tomorow. Sickening

03-28-2014, 12:17 AM
^^^Your not the only one^^^

03-28-2014, 02:04 AM
Javi the mayor says to bring money money tomorrow. It's your turn to pay for lunch.