PDA

View Full Version : JAVI'S LATEST LETTER,AFL-CIO WILL BE JOINING US

03-24-2014, 09:57 PM
JAVI'S LATEST LETTER TODAY MONDAY MARCH 24TH.

Hello everyone,

Here are the latest updates...

I spent all of last week in Tallahassee. For those of you who might not know, the Sherriff's Association was trying to pass legislation making themselves the final decision in an arbitration or impasse as opposed to an arbitrator. We have defeated them every year that they brought it up and we defeated them again. And, in regards to the officer bill of rights, there were no changes to them.

Local Pensions and FRS are still a hot topic and the Fraternal Order of Police is making sure we have members attending meetings on both sides of the Capital. There will be more information as we move further into the session. I will be returning back to Tallahassee towards the end of April.

As I stated in an email blast weeks ago, Sgt. Sergio Diez has transferred to the Internal Affairs Division. I thank him for the work that he did in our office. After much thought, I have selected Lieutenant Kerr to work full time in the FOP office. Lieutenant Kerr is one of the most senior members of the FOP executive board. As a 15 year veteran of the department, he has commanded numerous units in Field Operations, Criminal Investigations, and Tactical Operations. He currently serves as the Treasurer for the Miami Police Relief and Pension Fund (1% Fund) where he has served for several years. His specific education, training, and experiences are the reason he was selected as one of my designees. His role within the union will be to administer all grievances, represent member in internal investigations, and assist in the negotiation of the upcoming CBA.

The one-time 3% bonus was voted on and passed 308 (yes) to 37 (no). I have already signed the memorandum of understanding and it's been forwarded to the city manager. I anticipate that it will be heard in the next several weeks.

This Thursday, at 0745 HRS we will be demonstrating against the Mayor and City Hall for our pay and benefits. I am happy to announce that the AFL-CIO will be joining our fight this Thursday. FOP President Preston and 2nd VP McAdams will be there to support our efforts. We hope to see all of you there.

Stay safe,

Sergeant Javier Ortiz, President

Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #20

03-24-2014, 11:08 PM
JAVI'S LATEST LETTER TODAY MONDAY MARCH 24TH.

Hello everyone,

Here are the latest updates...

I spent all of last week in Tallahassee. For those of you who might not know, the Sherriff's Association was trying to pass legislation making themselves the final decision in an arbitration or impasse as opposed to an arbitrator. We have defeated them every year that they brought it up and we defeated them again. And, in regards to the officer bill of rights, there were no changes to them.

Local Pensions and FRS are still a hot topic and the Fraternal Order of Police is making sure we have members attending meetings on both sides of the Capital. There will be more information as we move further into the session. I will be returning back to Tallahassee towards the end of April.

As I stated in an email blast weeks ago, Sgt. Sergio Diez has transferred to the Internal Affairs Division. I thank him for the work that he did in our office. After much thought, I have selected Lieutenant Kerr to work full time in the FOP office. Lieutenant Kerr is one of the most senior members of the FOP executive board. As a 15 year veteran of the department, he has commanded numerous units in Field Operations, Criminal Investigations, and Tactical Operations. He currently serves as the Treasurer for the Miami Police Relief and Pension Fund (1% Fund) where he has served for several years. His specific education, training, and experiences are the reason he was selected as one of my designees. His role within the union will be to administer all grievances, represent member in internal investigations, and assist in the negotiation of the upcoming CBA.

The one-time 3% bonus was voted on and passed 308 (yes) to 37 (no). I have already signed the memorandum of understanding and it's been forwarded to the city manager. I anticipate that it will be heard in the next several weeks.

This Thursday, at 0745 HRS we will be demonstrating against the Mayor and City Hall for our pay and benefits. I am happy to announce that the AFL-CIO will be joining our fight this Thursday. FOP President Preston and 2nd VP McAdams will be there to support our efforts. We hope to see all of you there.

Stay safe,

Sergeant Javier Ortiz, President

Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #20

Translation

lugo and I have been spending your dues on trips for some time now, what we do and spend is based on my word and pencil written accounting.

I jump on what ever the real FOP up north does and just take credit and cut and paste what they tell me so I can pretend to be someone.

After attacking Kerr and his family for several years I have now joined forces with him because Cabrera said I need help ASAP. Trust me lugo was my first choice but regal ado told me no

As I stated in the past with all the BS I write I know it's hard to keep track. Sergio gets another cushy position just like anyone who had been loyal to the FlOP \city hall bed. Although the department is extremely short on supervisors we have decided to send yet another supervisor to the SAO to an alleged unit call"anti corruption" but may be changed to friends and family helper soon.

The members have once again voted against what Kerr, regalado and I have want, Dam it!!
I really thought only I can give out the 3% I've been withholding from the members.

We will see only a small number of you Thursday because we don't quite have the support of the members who actually believe record of honesty.
Come see our smoke screen and what we came up with after 4 years of doing much of nothing.
PBA you ask? Ehhhhh I asked them to assist me but like the surgeon no one wanted to help me.

Thank you,
WhortiZ

Please note all names in this message are purely fictitious and not actual people of a real organization within the United States with real laws and justice that prevent a banana republics as the one mentioned here. But I may be wrong

03-25-2014, 12:01 AM
You're an asshole for putting and FOP Email online. He has bigger balls than you ever will. I will be at the demonstration. I wonder if you will be You be hiding

03-25-2014, 01:22 AM
Are you guys NUTS for voting for a one-time 3% bonus!!!!