PDA

View Full Version : MPD ofc Victor Estefan's killer lives ?

03-21-2014, 05:11 AM
Read about this POS ! Poor old Victor is dead, and this asshole lives ? :roll:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/03/20/4 ... vents.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/03/20/4007121/family-of-slain-miami-cop-vents.html)

03-21-2014, 09:26 AM
More reason to stop working and not risk your safety, freedom and career over the people in this community. These bunch of ass o's like Rev Wright and Mr Citizen don't deserve the Sacrifice we make daily everytime we put on this uniform. They are the first ones to complain and criticize our service but Heavens forbid their is an emergency they are the first ones to call for our help.

So think about it everytime you cancel a back up on a regular call. Ask yourself is it worth it. Victor pulled over this veh for a busted tail light and was shot dead as he approach the car.

We are over work, under pay and under staff. So remember, You get what you pay for!

03-21-2014, 11:07 AM
DUDE WHATS UP WITH LUMPING REV WRIGHT INTO THIS? WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO WITH POLICE OFFICERS GETTING SHOT? I KNOW HE HAS PREACHED SERMONS NEGATIVE TO THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENTS ACTIVITIES, BUT THE HARD TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS OUR GOVERNMENT HAS DONE MANY DASTURDLY DEEDS OVER ITS SHORT HISTORY AS A NATION. MOST OF THE THINGS HE SAYS ARE JUST THE HARD COLD TRUTH AND PERHAPS HARD FOR YOU TO BEAR, BUT OH WELL. GUESS WHAT WE ARENT A PERFECT NATION AND OUR GOVERNMENT IS FAR FROM PERFECT.

TOO BAD, SO SAD, JUST THE TRUTH.

03-21-2014, 11:56 AM
DUDE WHATS UP WITH LUMPING REV WRIGHT INTO THIS? WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO WITH POLICE OFFICERS GETTING SHOT? I KNOW HE HAS PREACHED SERMONS NEGATIVE TO THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENTS ACTIVITIES, BUT THE HARD TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS OUR GOVERNMENT HAS DONE MANY DASTURDLY DEEDS OVER ITS SHORT HISTORY AS A NATION. MOST OF THE THINGS HE SAYS ARE JUST THE HARD COLD TRUTH AND PERHAPS HARD FOR YOU TO BEAR, BUT OH WELL. GUESS WHAT WE ARENT A PERFECT NATION AND OUR GOVERNMENT IS FAR FROM PERFECT.

TOO BAD, SO SAD, JUST THE TRUTH.

You may not agree with Jeremiah Wrightbut you cannot deny what he said as biblical truth, when he said Americans chickens have come home to roost. He said and I quote " be not deceived for God is not mocked. That which you sow you shall also reap. He said do unto others as you would have them do unto you. You cannot commit terrorism on other people and not expect it to come back on you. Those are biblical principles not Jeremiah Wright principles." Personally I find no fault in this man. What did Jeremiah Wright say that is not true?

03-21-2014, 12:11 PM
But the detective’s credibility was damaged. After two days of deliberations, eight jurors — who said the detective’s conduct was “shady” — wanted to acquit, but four refused. A mistrial was declared.

Here we go, a Kool-Aid drinking detective and a bunch of Nitwits jurors who wanted to let a "MURDERER" go. Thank God for those four jurors that refused to let him go. Is there a way that we can find out the names of the Stupid eight... :oops: :oops: :oops:

03-22-2014, 08:45 AM
Wasn't the homicide detective Jorge Marin , that screwed that all up, wasn't it him ??? :oops:

03-22-2014, 05:28 PM
More reason to stop working and not risk your safety, freedom and career over the people in this community. These bunch of ass o's like Rev Wright and Mr Citizen don't deserve the Sacrifice we make daily..
Just cause we question your actions when appropriate, advocate fiscal responsibility and a professional police force does not mean we are undeserving of your sacrifices.

We all want y'all to go home safely to your families at the end of your shift.

BTW, I had the honor of knowing Off. Estefan.

He was a great professional "old school" officer and a decent man.

I shared many a cafecito @ La Carreta with him back in the '80s.

My heart sank when I heard the news that fateful day that an officer was murdered in the line of duty.
I was even more devastated when I found out it was Victor.

The city, the nation needs more officers like Off. Estefan.

We all hurt because of his loss.

I am constantly reminded of Off. Estefan as my elderly parents live two blocks east of the avenue named in his honor, the 'hood I grew up in and the sector Victor patrolled.

May he continue to rest in eternal peace and may his family find peace and closure.

Be safe, y'all.

03-22-2014, 05:46 PM
But the detective’s credibility was damaged. After two days of deliberations, eight jurors — who said the detective’s conduct was “shady” — wanted to acquit, but four refused. A mistrial was declared.

Here we go, a Kool-Aid drinking detective and a bunch of Nitwits jurors who wanted to let a "MURDERER" go. Thank God for those four jurors that refused to let him go. Is there a way that we can find out the names of the Stupid eight... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Again, was this Jorge Morin ? Anyone got an article/archives, the Herald story on this , anyone :?