PDA

View Full Version : MK

03-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Dear Myrna,
wink wink!!

We as a department can't wait to see what your next move will be regarding the upcoming arbitration hearings. Will you "schedule a vacation after being served your official subpoena" (nothing new)? Will you change your game a bit and have an "emergency" requiring you to go out of town? Will you admit yourself in the hospital? Your options are endless! Off to a new subject, your recent letter to mayor and council! We imagine after the first paragraph the focus must have changed from what's in this letter to who is the psycho author of this letter. You rambled on like a mentally disoriented bitter woman/loser that just found out her husband wasn't getting a contract. Your "facts" are in fact "fiction" just no best seller there, sorry! You are an embarrassment not only to yourself and the profession, but to us as well! Imagine what it's like these days to have to admit we work for the City of Homestead! Do us all a favor and quit before you're canned like your husband (although we expect it may be quite different and you may have company). Besides now that your husbands got all this free time on his hands you might find yourself in another "extra marital activities situation" if you don't keep a tight leash and watchful eye. Just like his history.

PS: Your grammar is at a third grade level. :devil:

03-18-2014, 03:36 PM
:devil: Oh my god! What a joke...... Now let's all sit and enjoy the show! I wonder if the state, or FDLE will sit on this arbitration so for the purpose of personally seeing and listen to all of Myrna's lies ? Oh no but wait something tells me kaptain No Show will be a No Show again ........ It gets better.......

03-19-2014, 12:31 AM
Oh Dear Myrna,

I am so sorry this is happening. You choose to air Fictional dirty Laundry to the City in a letter, and choose not to sign your name. Lol your might as well have sent your DNA with it.

So lets talk about history:

lets not forget the notorious surveillance that you conducted on that STELLAR husband of yours. That Brought some unwanted attention to you,WINK WINK Internal Affairs. But you made sure to have those files destroyed.

Lets talk about your suspension for being"untruthful". I know you thought you destroyed those files, but one still exist.

Remember
AR always has your back. WINK WINK :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

03-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Smh, come on guys we are better than this. NO MATTER WHAT KIDS ARE OFF LIMITS.

03-19-2014, 04:24 PM
Definetly agree with Deegan ,I recall when a certain retired Lt. was arrested and the paper posted a picture of his daughters, the newsleader came under a lot of fire for that posting .Do not bring the kids into this forum. MK w not survive under SK

mod 659
03-20-2014, 02:48 AM
Please remember this is a forum to air your grievances and be informative.

03-20-2014, 02:57 AM
The kids should be off limits, thats what sets us apart from the antics of Myrna. She has no limit when it comes to her unscrupulous behavior.

Don't we still have a door in the impound from one of her irrational escapades?

Bet you can't find the report!! :roll:

03-20-2014, 03:26 AM
I'm not a Myrna fan, I think we can all agree on this, and I hope we can all agree kids are off limits. So with that said I would like to take this opportunity to thank MK'S son for his service in The United States Navy.