PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the next Chief

03-11-2014, 04:42 PM
The backstabbing is beginning, the Staff are F------- each other all ready

03-11-2014, 05:12 PM
So long as Regalado is mayor, "Sock Puppet" Orosa is going nowhere!

03-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Gomez is meeting with all the clergy driven there by N.G.

03-11-2014, 07:22 PM

Javi we see you

03-11-2014, 07:49 PM

I like Gomez but I dont think he stance a chance, It will be between Roque & Cabrera

03-11-2014, 08:15 PM

I like Gomez but I dont think he stance a chance, It will be between Roque & Cabrera

HOW INCREDIBLY SAD. ROQUE, A TINY, LITTLE JOKE OF A MAN….this City deserves better, but with the poor leadership we have, we will get what we deserve. I guess they will try to leave JUNIOR upstairs and he will continue to write the letters and make it look like they all speak and read english.

03-11-2014, 08:27 PM
I wish Jr would be the Chief, at least his smart

03-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Sista Anita be finning to be next chief.

Tomasito owes me for getting the black vote.

She'll be riding you lazy slug butts and make y'all work for a change.

03-12-2014, 03:04 AM
I wish Jr would be the Chief, at least his smart

Jr as Chief? LMAO….he is scared of his own shadow….the kid is a good Secretary, but Chief? He can produce a memo and have NBO sign it, drive him around and carry his sunglasses…but Chief?

03-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Hey Orosa, this is how proactive policing is done! Is too late for you, but maybe the next Miami police chief might follow this model.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/08/27/bs ... criminals/ (http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/08/27/bso-to-hold-conference-on-targeting-w-o-w-criminals/)

03-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Papi already told me that I will be the next chief.

03-13-2014, 09:36 PM
Papi already told me that I will be the next chief.

Of course you will; with your unrivaled experience in all three facets of leading and managing a police agency, you are a shoe-in!

03-14-2014, 05:40 PM
Hey Orosa, this is how proactive policing is done! Is too late for you, but maybe the next Miami police chief might follow this model.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/08/27/bs ... criminals/ (http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/08/27/bso-to-hold-conference-on-targeting-w-o-w-criminals/)

This is what the previous chief did with his tactical units and things didn't work out very well for him. One thing NBO learned from Expo's experience is that he will shy away from real police work. Rather than arrest armed, convicted felons and confiscating their weapons, NBO is conducting Gun Buybacks from respectable citizens. Boy, that's going to put a dent on violent crime!!

03-14-2014, 05:51 PM
You're right. Exposito learned the hard way that Regalado did not want real police work done. Having proactive tactical units lead to confrontations and police shootings. Unfortunately, Regalado and Orosa rather have citizens shot by bad guys than thugs shot by police.

Hopefully, the next mayor will think differently.

03-14-2014, 06:35 PM
Sista Anita be finning to be next chief.

And making you practice verses from the Koran :lol: Don't forget your prayer rugs, and face the east. I wonder if old Towel Head Anita has a prayer rug in her office ? What a disgrace to the MPD she and the other incompetents are :oops:

03-14-2014, 08:50 PM
The Muslims are taking over.

03-15-2014, 07:29 AM
[quote="Rev. Wright":au8zcrzp]Sista Anita be finning to be next chief.

And making you practice verses from the Koran :lol: Don't forget your prayer rugs, and face the east. I wonder if old Towel Head Anita has a prayer rug in her office ? What a disgrace to the MPD she and the other incompetents are :oops:[/quote:au8zcrzp]

**** all you honkys I'll be watchin your pathetic white asses , now that I'm the HNIC ( head ****** in charge) you all better be convertin to dat Muslim thang you here me :devil: