PDA

View Full Version : FHP is Hiring

03-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Can someone please tell the motorman in your department who gave an officer's wife a ticket, that FHP is hiring... I think he will be more than qualified to work for them. No respect for his fellow brother in blue. I remember when I stopped a Medly Officer's wife one day, and as soon as she identified herself, the traffic stop was over immediately and she was told to have a nice day.

03-10-2014, 11:11 PM
1st I heard of this. I'm sorry if this took place we are all not robots. But let's look into it a bit further. If she was ok or just Plain nasty and rude. Let's look at the whole pie not just the slice. Again just trying to be objective here.

03-11-2014, 04:02 AM
I understand. Just don't want the Real Cops to start acting like FHP morons.

03-11-2014, 04:14 AM
Trust me, I know how to point out just a slice and not the whole pie. That's why I stated to just tell the single motorman and not the whole department, to go apply at FHP. I know you guys have great people working at your PD. But when a family member is pulling out their license where a family badge is in clear sight, there shouldn't be no further opportunity to where attitude will arise. Which by the way, none was ever given. And by the way, she never protested and knew she was in the wrong. But then again, if the motorman thinks that giving her a break in court is how we take of each other's spouse, he's wrong. Because now this spouse has to miss two work days to go to court. I'm sorry, but if we don't take of each other, god knows the public doesn't give a rats ass about us. All we have is each other. Just keep in mind there is a member in your department who has no problem screwing another LEO's spouse over. Just like there is in mine. Because not only is this woman married to a LEO, she's the sister of one.

03-11-2014, 04:59 AM
We are sorry and we will look into it. I assure you it will be handled

03-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Tell your wife to abide by the law and she won't have these problems.

Traffic unit

03-13-2014, 09:41 PM
To the brother idiot who made the post above. Have some balls and hold this screw up alone. Don't sign the traffic unit. We are not gonna take the blame for your stupid idea. Our "traffic unit "

One is the our town idiot the other are qru all the way.
Don't throw a rock now and expect us to back you. I'm sure mr traffic unit
Your wife has screwed up a few times and gotten a pass.

Again we are sorry for this retard we have.
Shows give him a few weeks he'll screw up again and he's back to patrol.

03-15-2014, 02:37 PM
Maybe you all need to enforce the law equally and stop being corrupt, look what happened to Freddy. Thanks officer for enforcing the law, if you wrote her up is because she probably deserved it.

03-20-2014, 01:43 AM
I wrote the ticket. she was rude!

03-20-2014, 02:04 AM
Re: Fhp arrests one of yours

Postby TroopE » 02/23/14 05:10:30

After reading all this stuff about MDPD and Miami PD cops bashing Troopers. Listen all you PO's. You speed on my highway you're done. Uniform or not, if I catch you then it's on. You thought Watts was bad, I am sick and tired of this. You guys aren't above the law, and I will prove it to you. So we fight fire with fire, if I catch a Miami Dade or Miami cop speeding or violating any laws, then I will show you why they call us the Florida Highway Patrol. If you don't believe me then try me and if I don't cite I will definitely call your agency to file a complaint. I've done it in the past against other officers in Miami Dade. So we will see who runs LEO's in the State of Florida.

Troop E Corporal

03-20-2014, 11:21 AM
You should all be disappointed in yourselves. Just reading this makes me disappointed in my brothers. Medley for writing one of your own, the police officer who put it out here (you could have called the officer) and FHP for that declaration of hate to all police officers. It's scary to be out here everyday with y'all.

03-23-2014, 03:03 PM
Re: Fhp arrests one of yours

Postby TroopE » 02/23/14 05:10:30

After reading all this stuff about MDPD and Miami PD cops bashing Troopers. Listen all you PO's. You speed on my highway you're done. Uniform or not, if I catch you then it's on. You thought Watts was bad, I am sick and tired of this. You guys aren't above the law, and I will prove it to you. So we fight fire with fire, if I catch a Miami Dade or Miami cop speeding or violating any laws, then I will show you why they call us the Florida Highway Patrol. If you don't believe me then try me and if I don't cite I will definitely call your agency to file a complaint. I've done it in the past against other officers in Miami Dade. So we will see who runs LEO's in the State of Florida.

Troop E Corporal

You must be the worlds biggest ****head.
Someone took your lunch in school.

04-17-2014, 05:54 AM
You have to be an idiot to believe a Trooper actually wrote the above post! It's someone stirring the pot. Every Dept. Has one, we just happen to be spread around the State so we pretty much have one in every region of the State. Trust me, there are more positive encounters with FHP then bad ones. You just never hear of the good ones.

Anyways Stay safe!

Fhp Trooper

05-05-2014, 12:26 PM
So you are saying that police officers and their families are above the law?
You are saying that officer's family members can speed, run stop signs, red lights, do illegal U-turns, burn rubber
in the parking lot of Publix, and drive against traffic?

Is that what you are saying? Are you saying that other civilians can go screw themselves but if you are a police officer's family member you are above the law and must treated with courtesy and respect for breaking the law? Is this what you mean?

By the way, FHP is always hiring and proud to wear their trooper uniform.
They lost a young lady this week due to a bad driver. I wonder if that bad driver has a cousin who is a cop? Just to say...

05-11-2014, 04:38 AM
So you are saying that police officers and their families are above the law?
You are saying that officer's family members can speed, run stop signs, red lights, do illegal U-turns, burn rubber
in the parking lot of Publix, and drive against traffic?

Is that what you are saying? Are you saying that other civilians can go screw themselves but if you are a police officer's family member you are above the law and must treated with courtesy and respect for breaking the law? Is this what you mean?

By the way, FHP is always hiring and proud to wear their trooper uniform.
They lost a young lady this week due to a bad driver. I wonder if that bad driver has a cousin who is a cop? Just to say...

I'm saying go **** yourself !
Find a glory hole and swallow **** face.
That's what I'm saying