PDA

View Full Version : What is the connection between Nestor & Gort

03-09-2014, 09:00 PM
I see a connection but yet figure it out. Gort gives N.G. the chance to talk at the end of Commission and trashes the Chief. Then Nestor meets with Regalado at Gorts Office. what gives

03-09-2014, 09:22 PM
I see a connection but yet figure it out. Gort gives N.G. the chance to talk at the end of Commission and trashes the Chief. Then Nestor meets with Regalado at Gorts Office. what gives

He is a go-between for RL to be COP in March 2015.

03-09-2014, 10:58 PM

Dude, what's your hypothesis? Who is RL?

03-09-2014, 11:21 PM

Dude, what's your hypothesis? Who is RL?

It aint Ron Luquis and its not renee landa. My guess it's not Chief lanes. I think it's Roanld Laburdesk. He has been lobbying. But I dont see the connection.

03-10-2014, 10:32 AM
I don't care if he talks to Obama as long as he gets us our pay raises. Ortiz is sure not helping and his leading us in the wrong direction. Ask yourself this question, Who has more to gain here Sgt Ortiz who has 20+ years left in this police department or Nestor who's leaving in 2017.

03-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Nestor always has an ulterior motive. He's been scamming the system foe years.

03-10-2014, 02:13 PM

I think the connection is a condom. Followed by a 3 way.

03-10-2014, 02:33 PM
****ing people don't believe that Nestor is nothing but a slice of shit. Another ****ing Ortiz who's only in it for himself. He's already snitching to Gort and Regaturdo about what the union is up to. Don't trust that ****er at all!

03-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Leave Nestor alone. Hes a good guy. Hes one of us and has more than paid his dues.

03-14-2014, 10:50 AM
Next fop president?

03-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Nestor is meeting with Commissioner Gort because he no longer has Michelle Spence-Jones' ass to suck up to.

03-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Nestor is meeting with Commissioner Gort because he no longer has Michelle Spence-Jones' ass to suck up to.

Preach Javi preach!
It's simple other than the flop who the **** cares. Start negotiating our contract. Oh I forgot no one wants to talk to you. You went from bed warmer to bed bug.