PDA

View Full Version : Major Sanchez threatens us at roll call

03-07-2014, 02:40 AM
Major sanchez came to Sdss c shift roll call and threatened us saying they ell police
The police. Well guppy go **** yourself and we will see your skinny little ass on the 27th

03-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Idiot, please proof read your comment. It make no sense.

03-07-2014, 05:02 AM
Major sanchez came to Sdss c shift roll call and threatened us saying they ell police
The police. Well guppy go **** yourself and we will see your skinny little ass on the 27th

Clearly you were so incensed that you could not conjugate a cogent sentence; we understand! Now, for our collective benefit, what did Major Sanchez say he will do in response to our duly exercised First Amendment Right to demonstrate and air our grievances against the Regalado administration?

03-07-2014, 10:59 AM
He was there could have taken action if it was so bad, maybe he needs to be reprimanded for inatention to duty.

03-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Would one of you active officers kindly deliver a message to Major Piece of Shit Sanchez please? Kindly, with reverence tell the good major to GO **** HIMSELF! Let Major Blow Hard flex his authority and violate the 1st amendment rights of American citizens. I'm sure that he won't mind surrendering his 1% when he retires as a penalty for being found guilty in a federal civil rights trial.

03-07-2014, 12:25 PM
He was there could have taken action if it was so bad, maybe he needs to be reprimanded for inatention to duty.
yeah, and also for INATTENTION TO DUTY!

03-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Chief Orosa has,instructed his staff membets to attend the next demonstration in plain

clothes to identify the trouble makers and take action.against them .. car. 11. Show. Me. 09/39 at city hall with 10 arrests.

03-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Chief Orosa has,instructed his staff membets to attend the next demonstration in plain

clothes to identify the trouble makers and take action.against them .. car. 11. Show. Me. 09/39 at city hall with 10 arrests.

That is exactly what Dictators do, suppress the peoples right to ask for redress by intimidation, threats and or physical force. Go ahead and send your goons, I will be there with my Go Pro camera to document your intimidation against the troops and shall forward the images for all the world to see.

03-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Guppy was at city hall that day and he didn't say shit...I will be there again for the next one and let them 39 me, I will make back all of the money that they have taken away from me and mine really quick....can we say ACLU..!!!!!!!....

03-07-2014, 04:01 PM
The Cubans are good at repression, between batista and castro they have over 60 yrs of experience. Now they are practicing it here in north Havana (Miami, USA). :devil: :devil: :devil:

03-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Really, you guys are a bunch of idiots. Staff members in civilian clothes? Like no one knows who they, stupid statement. Cops are going to arrested at City Hall, another stupid statement. No one is going to arrest anyone at city hall, but those that cross the line will face consequences, and they should. There is right to demonstrate in a peaceful manner. Banging on the glass, going to the second floor, etc is not peaceful. All this talk about the ACLU, "rights", the Constitution, and all the other BS you keep spewing is nothing but loud talk from a bunch of immature, uneducated little school boys without adult supervision.

You want to protest against the mayor get his calendar and show up at every public event to goes to. Demo outside his house, expose his free travel and promotion of condo sales overseas, follow him every day morning and night to monitor his unethical activities, etc.

Read your DO's and research court cases in regards to off duty conduct of police officers before you post about what your rights are.

03-07-2014, 05:15 PM
I will be there with my Go Pro camera to document your intimidation against the troops and shall forward the images for all the world to see.
Say whuh?..

Really? Take videos?

How ironic....the same slugs that falsely arrest civilians exercising their right to vid in public are NOW gonna use vids to document future demonstrations?

Really?

Damn, the boys over at PINAC need to copy this thread for posterity!

03-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Imma be video dem coppers getting busted. And y'all can't be doing nuttin about that, cause Chiefy and all da tops brass, including Sista Anita be watching y'all.

I can't wait!

03-07-2014, 10:54 PM
What did he say

03-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Imma be video dem coppers getting busted. And y'all can't be doing nuttin about that, cause Chiefy and all da tops brass, including Sista Anita be watching y'all.

I can't wait!

Hey *****, not even black people write like this. What are you, a brother wannabe?

03-08-2014, 12:49 PM

I can't wait!

Hey *****, not even black people write like this. What are you, a brother wannabe?
LMAO!

03-08-2014, 05:04 PM
The Cubans are good at repression, between batista and castro they have over 60 yrs of experience. Now they are practicing it here in north Havana (Miami, USA). :devil: :devil: :devil:

EXCELLENT COMMENT AND SO TRUE. AND THEY ARE COWARDS. THEY DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO CASTRO ON THEIR OWN. THEY WANTED THE USA TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK FOR THEM. NOT THAT THE CIA HASNT DONE IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN ALL OVER THE WORLD. WE ARE SO TIRED OF HESRING ABOUT CASTRO. IF YOU WERENT SUCH COWARDS YOU WOULD HAVE OUSTED HIM DECADES AGO. JUST LIKE WE DID TO THE BRITISH.

GROW SOME ****ING BALLS.

03-08-2014, 06:01 PM

EXCELLENT COMMENT AND SO TRUE. AND THEY ARE COWARDS. THEY DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO CASTRO ON THEIR OWN. THEY WANTED THE USA TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK FOR THEM. NOT THAT THE CIA HASNT DONE IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN ALL OVER THE WORLD. WE ARE SO TIRED OF HESRING ABOUT CASTRO. IF YOU WERENT SUCH COWARDS YOU WOULD HAVE OUSTED HIM DECADES AGO. JUST LIKE WE DID TO THE BRITISH.

GROW SOME ****ING BALLS.

Brave words! But here is a bit of Cuban history you might not know! The Escambray Rebellion was a six-year conflict (1959-1965) in Cuba’s Escambray Mountains instigated by a group of insurgents who opposed the communist government led by Castro. The uprising was heavily supported by rural farmers who resisted the Soviet-style collectivization of land advocated by the new regime. Although the CIA initially provided some aid to the insurgents, it withdrew all support after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961. Castro deployed thousands of communist troops against the rebels, who were ordered to execute all of the guerrilla fighters – even those who surrendered. The insurgent forces were eliminated by the Castro government by 1965. The Cuban government soon dubbed the six-year conflict the “War Against the Bandits.”

http://classroom.synonym.com/did-cubas- ... 11119.html (http://classroom.synonym.com/did-cubas-people-revolt-against-communism-11119.html)

03-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Y'all keep questioning my blackiness.

Let me assure you cracker rednecks and spics that I am the real deal.

I've posted this before bit just in case be advised that my great, great, great, great, great grandpappy was none other than Kunta Kinte. I gots slave blood running my veins.

BTW, I just gots me a couple of Go-Pros, so I be finnin to vid y'all protesting.

03-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Y'all keep questioning my blackiness.

Let me assure you cracker rednecks and spics that I am the real deal.

I've posted this before bit just in case be advised that my great, great, great, great, great grandpappy was none other than Kunta Kinte. I gots slave blood running my veins.

BTW, I just gots me a couple of Go-Pros, so I be finnin to vid y'all protesting.

Black my ass, you are nothing but a cracker racist mother****er trying to act like a bro. Try again whitey.

03-09-2014, 04:53 AM
^ Whatever dude!

03-11-2014, 08:35 PM
Did this really happened, I wish someone would video tape this stuff

03-12-2014, 04:36 AM
Per the chief, I will be there monitoring you guys.

03-12-2014, 05:02 AM
Per the chief, I will be there monitoring you guys.

In that case, we recommend you order these!

http://www.athleta.com/products/high-im ... ts-bra.jsp (http://www.athleta.com/products/high-impact-sports-bra.jsp)

03-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Sista Anita will be one of the undercover staff members that will be at the demonstration, she will be wearing her Muslim burka, that day, so still easy to spot in NBOs secret police gang, that will also be in attendance. Praise Allah :D

03-12-2014, 04:50 PM
Show me enroute as well.

03-12-2014, 04:52 PM
All of us chernas from PIO will be there to monitor.