Thank you Al for the story.

03-01-2014, 04:09 PM
To much Stress!
Thank you Al for the story.

Yes, "confession is good for the soul."

03-01-2014, 04:22 PM
What a ***** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

03-01-2014, 05:18 PM
I found out from sources that Cabrera always urged Exposito to demote Orosa over a personal problem he had experienced in years past. Expo refused to do it and it irked Luis to no end. With Orosa now the Chief of police no wonder Luis is stressed out. Luis take some Midol, it might help.

03-01-2014, 06:17 PM
I found out from sources that Cabrera always urged Exposito to demote Orosa over a personal problem he had experienced in years past. Expo refused to do it and it irked Luis to no end. With Orosa now the Chief of police no wonder Luis is stressed out. Luis take some Midol, it might help.
I had heard about that. The Whacko has to be eating his heart out seeing Manny Orosa wearing the 4 stars on his collar. I like the midol comment. Lol.

03-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Manny grabbed him by the shirt neck and jacked him up against the wall. He let him go when lui almost broke out in tears. It is legend.

03-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Not quite accurate. Orosa was on the list to be demoted. Expo didn't want him around because of his relationship with the mayor. Regalado saved Orosa not Expo. Expo want Orosa out because he was a rival to become chief. Carreras did have a problem with Orosa for whatever happened in the past. If Orosa jacked him up, good for him. But let's face it, they are all **** ups.

03-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Guys has it right the first time. Expo kept Orosa on staff against Luisitos wishes. Manny matter how big a jerk he is was going his job I'm making sure the building was functioning and there was toilet paper in the stalls. It sends a bad message to demote someone who is doing their job. Therefore he kept his position and Luisito is the one that got demoted over regatardos objections. Regatardo brought him into city hall and directed the manager to give him a job and keep him on the police payroll. That's the scoop my friend.

03-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Yada, Yada, Yada, Yada, Yada, Yada, Yada, Yada, ....

03-02-2014, 03:30 AM
Guys has it right the first time. Expo kept Orosa on staff against Luisitos wishes. Manny matter how big a jerk he is was going his job I'm making sure the building was functioning and there was toilet paper in the stalls. It sends a bad message to demote someone who is doing their job. Therefore he kept his position and Luisito is the one that got demoted over regatardos objections. Regatardo brought him into city hall and directed the manager to give him a job and keep him on the police payroll. That's the scoop my friend.

That's the truth!