PDA

View Full Version : Michael Putney, Ch. 10 Said We Made History

02-28-2014, 12:25 AM
Yes my dear fellow PO's.....One of South Florida's most respected news reporters, Michael Putney, Ch. 10 said in all his years reporting he has never seen PO's telling City of Miami Commissioners what they did today at City Hall.

Not a large group, but just enough PO's to make good points to the Commission and Mayor.....wherever he was hiding.

I hope this is just the start of showing some unity so we can get back to fair and balanced treatment from our leaders.

Now I hope Chief Orosa comes out and shows he supports us??

PS: Try to control yourself on bashing JO!

02-28-2014, 01:03 AM
Sadly Orosa loves his salary and benefits too much to embrace your cause; so don't expect him! As a former fellow officer, I congratulate all who participated. Now the challenge continues, stay united; on message, repeat it often and vigorously. Your cause is righteous and Miamians are listening!

02-28-2014, 02:22 AM
We should contact help me Howard, to Straighten out this mess at city hall.

02-28-2014, 02:38 AM
Yes all benefits will be restored tomorrow. Thank you Neator Putney for making us a bigger joke to the community. Bottom line officer can leave after 21 years with a high pension for life $600,000 from the drop and $300,000 from the 1%. Now u want what? To live on star island as well when the rest of the world leaves with whatever they save in a 401K.

02-28-2014, 06:21 AM
Yes all benefits will be restored tomorrow. Thank you Neator Putney for making us a bigger joke to the community. Bottom line officer can leave after 21 years with a high pension for life $600,000 from the drop and $300,000 from the 1%. Now u want what? To live on star island as well when the rest of the world leaves with whatever they save in a 401K.

Oh Luisito. Can't you come up with something better? Unlike the mayor and commission we pay into our pension. What the matter? Your see your Hunchback of Dinner Key going down in flames and thus your being a Lt. AGAIN!

02-28-2014, 06:56 AM
ITS A SHAME MORE OFFICERS DIDN'T ATTEND.

ITS A SHAME THE MESSAGE IS STILL NOT CLEAR WE DONT WANT PAY RAISES WE WANT OUR CONTRACT THAT WAS TAKEN AWAY.

ITS A SHAME THE UNION DOESNT DO A BETTER JOB OF UNITING THE OFFICERS I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM AT A ROLL CALL.

THANKS TO THOSE THAT DEMANDED A PROTEST EVEN THOUGH ORTIZ WAS AGAINST IT.

02-28-2014, 11:00 AM
I am a citizen who recently was siding with the police. I just confirmed this through a friend who's son recently retired. We are taking this to our chamber meeting. 1% to my understanding is used by moth cities to put back into the community not officers pocket. How much greed can one profession have when even attorneys are loosing their jobs?

02-28-2014, 11:10 AM
I am a citizen who recently was siding with the police. I just confirmed this through a friend who's son recently retired. We are taking this to our chamber meeting. 1% to my understanding is used by moth cities to put back into the community not officers pocket. How much greed can one profession have when even attorneys are loosing their jobs?

**** YOU ASSHOLE, REF "GREED" SUCK MY **** YOU ASSHOLE :D

02-28-2014, 02:18 PM

**** YOU ASSHOLE, REF "GREED" SUCK MY **** YOU ASSHOLE :D

How professional for a member of the city's police department to respond to a citizen of our city. You are a disgrace to the uniform. I think that it is a great idea to have what they call 1% monies pumped back into our city to benefit parks and city children's programs.

02-28-2014, 03:31 PM
Your city leaders gave it up years ago. They did it as one of many plea bargain settelments over the years when they STOLE money from the pensions fund FIVE different times.

03-01-2014, 08:44 PM

I usually write in Spanish but due to the importance of my message I will put it in English. Mr citizen go ask the mayor and commissioner how much they take for the rest of their life after just merely working for 4 years yeah FOUR CUATRO YEARS. Over $100,000 and free health care for them and their families for the rest of their lives. Now I got to do 30 years and be able to outlived the jungle I work in, in order to not even get half of what they get. Have you even look at the job this people do? The perks they get by signing deals? Me citizen we make more than some but less than many. We are not asking for extra we are asking for what was unfairly taken from us.
Buenos dias seņor ciudadano
Busca la sombra y cuidese el ano.

03-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Keep dreaming. Orosa will take up your cause after he has you arrested as he threatened in his email. Ask Goyos if Orosa supports our cause.