PDA

View Full Version : Boy battling cancer asks for birthday cards from police

02-25-2014, 01:29 PM
A boy who has been diagnosed with leukemia for the second time is about to celebrate his seventh birthday, and wants to receive cards from his favorite heroes: police and firefighters. Lets send our support to Tyler. Birthday cards for Tyler can be sent to 96 South Main Street, Pascoag, R.I. 02859 "God bless you"

02-27-2014, 03:56 AM
A boy who has been diagnosed with leukemia for the second time is about to celebrate his seventh birthday, and wants to receive cards from his favorite heroes: police and firefighters. Lets send our support to Tyler. Birthday cards for Tyler can be sent to 96 South Main Street, Pascoag, R.I. 02859 "God bless you"

I pray that the good officers out there respond to this boy. Such public relations acts go a long way towards endearing the police to the citizens. I pray that god blesses and brings mercy to this young man and keeps safe all of our public servant who perform their duties with honor. Stay safe and god bless.

02-27-2014, 03:37 PM
No one should respond to this young man, out of publicity, but rather from your Heart!

02-27-2014, 04:14 PM
No one should respond to this young man, out of publicity, but rather from your Heart!

Ortiz read this several times

03-02-2014, 06:05 PM
I'm glad people are starting see your true colors whortiz