PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

02-21-2014, 11:36 PM
Any idea who the new chief will be?

02-22-2014, 01:46 PM
I don't think that had been decided yet, but it is rumored that Major Alfred Lewers is going to be the new DC. The new Chief will be named soon I believe.

02-22-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm pushing for Ralph.

02-22-2014, 07:51 PM
It has been decided. You will see in April!

02-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Congrats deputy Chief Alfred Lewers

02-22-2014, 10:42 PM
Nope Ralph "big head" Suarez hes the man that has it locked up.

02-23-2014, 02:59 AM
If this is true, stand by!!!!! Be careful what you wish for! But in the other hand, why would the new chief appoint someone that was 3 in command when all that crap was going on? I say start with a clean slate.

02-23-2014, 03:14 AM
Heard Capt AB is on the short list for D/C

02-24-2014, 01:11 PM
If this is true, stand by!!!!! Be careful what you wish for! But in the other hand, why would the new chief appoint someone that was 3 in command when all that crap was going on? I say start with a clean slate.

I hope they don't make that idiot D/C. This is the same guy who baits the city into any new BS "hug a thug" project that the good idea fairy brings his way. Never seen someone make police work so difficult. His heart is in the right place, but he should be working in a nice police department like Bay Harbor Islands or something. Here in MG, just put him in charge of paper clips...

02-24-2014, 09:18 PM
I hope they don't make that idiot D/C. This is the same guy who baits the city into any new BS "hug a thug" project that the good idea fairy brings his way. Never seen someone make police work so difficult. His heart is in the right place, but he should be working in a nice police department like Bay Harbor Islands or something. Here in MG, just put him in charge of paper clips...

I admit that he takes on a lot at one time but he is far from an idiot! You guys need to learn how to be part of the solution not the problem. Also remember that everyone in the Garden isn't a thug! I for one embrace and support change as long as it's positive.

02-25-2014, 05:51 AM
Just don't hire any more Dade county guys. Bring in someone from Broward or Palm Beach to work here. Everyone that works in Dade is too buddy-buddy with the citizens. I don't wanna hear "oh you know this captain? He's my sisters baby-daddy, ex cousin in law". We really don't give a **** who you know guy.

03-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Capt AB is really politicking for the Chief spot, hope he dont forget where he came from

03-02-2014, 07:37 PM
It's my understanding that MGPD with operate without a chief and see if that works better. I think it might.

03-04-2014, 10:46 PM
I would like to Congratulate the new DC, Alfred Lewers. Good source confirmed it today. We are rolling now.

03-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Then Ralph should be named chief next week.

03-06-2014, 02:28 AM
I would like to Congratulate the new DC, Alfred Lewers. Good source confirmed it today. We are rolling now.

Damn kissing up starts quick! Just get ready to pick you shift!

03-09-2014, 07:21 AM

Why would they confirm a DC? The new chief should pick him.

03-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Sources close to the Mayor says he is pushing for Adam Burden, former A/C for miami and former D/C for Opalocka. Stay tune lets see if Oliver gets his way.

03-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Burden was forced out of Miami PD, then he was fired from Opa-Locka PD. His claim to fame is getting into every hoe's pants.
What makes you think they'll hire him here.

03-14-2014, 01:07 AM
I heard brother Burden did extremely well in his interview, so make way, he will be our next chief

03-14-2014, 03:39 PM

Congratulations Ralph. You deserve it .

03-19-2014, 11:35 PM
Confirmed chief burden slammed everyone in the interview process, he will be our chief and Brooklyn will be our D/C. Sorry Major Lewers and Ralphie. Hang in there.

03-22-2014, 02:10 AM
Confirmed chief burden slammed everyone in the interview process, he will be our chief and Brooklyn will be our D/C. Sorry Major Lewers and Ralphie. Hang in there.
Lord help us! 2 idiots.... AL saw the writing on the wall. He's trying to talk his buddy sheriff Israel into hiring him as a LT COL. THIS PLACE IS DOOMED!!

03-22-2014, 09:23 PM

It's about time. Ralph has put his time in and deserves the chance to run the organization . It's my understanding that Julian will get a promotion as well. Good luck. Guys.

03-25-2014, 02:16 AM
Any word on who our next boss is?

03-25-2014, 06:30 AM
This is not intended to disrespect or offend anyone but if it does oh well.

Current/old command staff:

You can no longer hide. For over six years you have been responsible for a few good things; I would be an idiot for not admitting to that. There was some good done; and I thank you. However, you have also been responsible for a lot of damage in this department and city which outweighs the good. You are responsible for creating the biggest beast that turned around and bit you (numbers game). This is why we are facing legal problems now. You are responsible for the low morale in this department which has directly contributed to the piss poor reactive police services we provide to the citizens who deserve so much more. You are responsible for creating a fear driven agency. You are responsible for putting people into supervisory and specialty positions who lacked the experience, dedication, and compassion for this beautiful city of MG. You are responsible for recruiting and brainwashing new officers to think every soul in MG is scum. Then unleashing these untrained, insensitive officers unto the bad guys & innocent hard working people for the sake of numbers (no discretion/zero tolerance right??). We have a lot of Good men and women who work for this agency but some are here just to assist in the destruction of this agency and city. The sad thing is many of you have subscribed to a system designed for the destruction of this city/agency and you do not even realize it. That's what happens when you are wearing blinders and drunk off of the Kool-Aid (shame on you).

MG is a beautiful BLACK middle class city with hard working and retired professionals. A city to boast about. Largest African-American population in Florida at almost 80%.Thats something to be proud of. However, the demographics in our department agency wide does not reflect that. Old/current command staff, you did not keep the promise the citizens wanted when creating this agency. A department that was fair but racially/culturally represented the demographics of the city. If you are confused I will give you a few examples: Hialeah PD, Doral PD, and Miami PD. I cant imagine Hialeah PD's racial make-up being 80% African American (that would be not only be odd but culturally insensitive and foolish). However in MGPD the department's racial make-up is slightly above 20% African American in an almost all Afro-American city (80%). I'm not sure who initially dropped the ball on this one but I know who made it a point to recruit an all white CST Team of 12 with the exception of later throwing a bone or two to 2 or 3 blacks(you know who you are). Approximately almost 30 SGTs and only 5 blacks (lets even add the ones who were demoted or fired that's 10 now), approximately/almost 50 detectives and less then 15 are black. An ALL WHITE Internal Affairs Unit in a predominately black city???? (unacceptable and you know it). As a Hispanic officer I know this would have never happened in a majority all white city or Hispanic city. Everyone stays quite and pretend to turn their heads as if they don't see what is going on. To the officers who were thrown bones and now you turn your head as if nothing is wrong with this place, to the present command staff members who will soon be a thing of the past, and trust me a thing of the past (it has already begun). Many of you are wondering and some are afraid. Well be very afraid!!! The time is at hand and it really did not have to be this way. Your arrogant, negligent, careless, and selfish ways made it this way. The head people who you once followed or hid under have been chopped down (oooopps I'm sorry retired). YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE PART OF AN UNTOUCHABLE MAFIA FAMILY (COMMAND STAFF). Trust me you have NOT SEEN FAMILY YET until you have seen the one that's soon to be in place. A family of professionals bound together by over 100yrs of knowledge, brotherhood, common goals and aspirations that will encourage high standards, community service, and assist in the building of character and leadership within this agency and great city for all. Old regime you are exposed with NO protection. So many people you offended, so many you failed to lead, so many you hurt stabbed in the back and betrayed. Just know THE DOGS ARE LOOSE!!!

03-25-2014, 08:03 PM
Wow that was so well said! My hat goes off to the author of the last post! Thanks!

03-26-2014, 04:47 AM
This is not intended to disrespect or offend anyone but if it does oh well.

Current/old command staff:

You can no longer hide. For over six years you have been responsible for a few good things; I would be an idiot for not admitting to that. There was some good done; and I thank you. However, you have also been responsible for a lot of damage in this department and city which outweighs the good. You are responsible for creating the biggest beast that turned around and bit you (numbers game). This is why we are facing legal problems now. You are responsible for the low morale in this department which has directly contributed to the piss poor reactive police services we provide to the citizens who deserve so much more. You are responsible for creating a fear driven agency. You are responsible for putting people into supervisory and specialty positions who lacked the experience, dedication, and compassion for this beautiful city of MG. You are responsible for recruiting and brainwashing new officers to think every soul in MG is scum. Then unleashing these untrained, insensitive officers unto the bad guys & innocent hard working people for the sake of numbers (no discretion/zero tolerance right??). We have a lot of Good men and women who work for this agency but some are here just to assist in the destruction of this agency and city. The sad thing is many of you have subscribed to a system designed for the destruction of this city/agency and you do not even realize it. That's what happens when you are wearing blinders and drunk off of the Kool-Aid (shame on you).

MG is a beautiful BLACK middle class city with hard working and retired professionals. A city to boast about. Largest African-American population in Florida at almost 80%.Thats something to be proud of. However, the demographics in our department agency wide does not reflect that. Old/current command staff, you did not keep the promise the citizens wanted when creating this agency. A department that was fair but racially/culturally represented the demographics of the city. If you are confused I will give you a few examples: Hialeah PD, Doral PD, and Miami PD. I cant imagine Hialeah PD's racial make-up being 80% African American (that would be not only be odd but culturally insensitive and foolish). However in MGPD the department's racial make-up is slightly above 20% African American in an almost all Afro-American city (80%). I'm not sure who initially dropped the ball on this one but I know who made it a point to recruit an all white CST Team of 12 with the exception of later throwing a bone or two to 2 or 3 blacks(you know who you are). Approximately almost 30 SGTs and only 5 blacks (lets even add the ones who were demoted or fired that's 10 now), approximately/almost 50 detectives and less then 15 are black. An ALL WHITE Internal Affairs Unit in a predominately black city???? (unacceptable and you know it). As a Hispanic officer I know this would have never happened in a majority all white city or Hispanic city. Everyone stays quite and pretend to turn their heads as if they don't see what is going on. To the officers who were thrown bones and now you turn your head as if nothing is wrong with this place, to the present command staff members who will soon be a thing of the past, and trust me a thing of the past (it has already begun). Many of you are wondering and some are afraid. Well be very afraid!!! The time is at hand and it really did not have to be this way. Your arrogant, negligent, careless, and selfish ways made it this way. The head people who you once followed or hid under have been chopped down (oooopps I'm sorry retired). YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE PART OF AN UNTOUCHABLE MAFIA FAMILY (COMMAND STAFF). Trust me you have NOT SEEN FAMILY YET until you have seen the one that's soon to be in place. A family of professionals bound together by over 100yrs of knowledge, brotherhood, common goals and aspirations that will encourage high standards, community service, and assist in the building of character and leadership within this agency and great city for all. Old regime you are exposed with NO protection. So many people you offended, so many you failed to lead, so many you hurt stabbed in the back and betrayed. Just know THE DOGS ARE LOOSE!!!

I was with you up until the racial pandering bullshit. You understand that you're polarizing things when you say a specific race needs to represent the city, right? Justice is blind. I don't need to be black to treat people equally and humanely. Your post screams of racism and undermines your point. We're not Miami Gardens White Officers, Miami Gardens Black Officers or Miami Gardens Hispanic Officers, we're simply Miami Gardens Police Officers.

The specialized divisions need to be rebuilt from the ground up not to suit race but to incorporate maturity, experience and ability.

03-26-2014, 07:59 AM
I've been doing this for a very very long time and I have seen and heard a lot. There was a lot said and a lot of truth in that last post by LatinoBlue. My brother if all you got from the post was a "specific race should represent the city" then you need to re-read the post. More representation amongst Afro-American absolutely yes. I did not get racial pandering from LatinoBlue!!! I get and agree with what he is saying. MG needs more representation in blacks in this department being that it is almost an all black city. The citizens deserve to be able to go file a complaint to IA and see people who look like them. The Afro-American families, kids, and teenagers of MG deserve and should see more black Detectives, SGTs, Capts, Majors, lawyers, and Chiefs and may one day be inspired to be the same. What Era are you from? Yes Justice is blind, and the Thin Blue Line is made up of many races religions and ethnicities. However, a police department should reflect the community it services. There are many advantages that comes with that. I don't agree with a 100% black agency and I do not remember LationBlue saying the entire make up of MG should be black. However slightly above 20% (black officers) at MGPD is unquestionably low. An all white IA is ridiculous and we will not get into the SGTs and specialized units. I mean come on BROOO!!?? Take the city of Hialeah, would it not be best to hire a reflective amount of Hispanic police officers to police that city? The reality is that Hispanic officers would probably have advantages in terms of relating, the language, and identifying with the culture in that environment. Well lets just go with your theory and hire 80% Arabic Muslim to police Miami and Hialeah.

What disturbs me is this, we would never have an issue with a majority white dominated police agency regardless of the racial make up of the city. Why? because for ages our European/white brothers have dominated the law enforcement profession. The minute we start talking about simply having more black representation department- wide its a problem; I understand for some people its difficult to imagine as many are deeply conditioned and unconsciously stuck in the past and just can't move forward in their thinking. So to the last author's post, the shit you just wrote sounds nice and all brotherly, but I see the true hidden message right behind your rhetoric. It is the modern day way of keeping people down!!!!

03-26-2014, 08:38 AM
I apologize if the word represented in the 2nd paragraph, 3rd row, last sentence caused any confusion in my previous post. REPRESENTED has now been amended to REFLECTED. Hopes this helps..

03-26-2014, 09:42 AM
I've been doing this for a very very long time and I have seen and heard a lot. There was a lot said and a lot of truth in that last post by LatinoBlue. My brother if all you got from the post was a "specific race should represent the city" then you need to re-read the post.

Read my post again before trying the ad-hominem.

More representation amongst Afro-American absolutely yes. I did not get racial pandering from LatinoBlue!!! I get and agree with what he is saying. MG needs more representation in blacks in this department being that it is almost an all black city.

So is there a racial divide? Can I associate with basic human values or the basics of the constitution if I'm not black yet I work in an entirely black city?

The citizens deserve to be able to go file a complaint to IA and see people who look like them.

Because that would do what exactly? Validate your point and further create a racial divide? We have had black individuals who were in IA but were chosen for a different assignment when the spot was needed. Why does it matter what race I am? If an officer has done something against the public then race is moot. Again, you're simply playing on an empty platform because YOU see race as a dividing point while I don't.

The Afro-American families, kids, and teenagers of MG deserve and should see more black Detectives, SGTs, Capts, Majors, lawyers, and Chiefs and may one day be inspired to be the same.

Because seeing an Anglo-Saxon or Hispanic individual in those places would undermine the desire to be successful amongst children? You do understand that wanting to be a productive member of society is a function of parenting, not race, right?

What Era are you from?

An Era where the president is black, the CEO of American Express is black, one of the former Vice Chairs of the Federal Reserve is black and one of the most popular scientists is black. I could go on endlessly with successful individuals of various races. You on the other hand seem to jump on the "victim" think bandwagon.

Yes Justice is blind, and the Thin Blue Line is made up of many races religions and ethnicities. However, a police department should reflect the community it services. There are many advantages that comes with that.

Reflect what exactly? How are you different than I am? How is this community different than I am because of my skin color? Are you stating that black culture is so different that it needs a completely different set of laws, policies and socioeconomic systems in order to function outside of those established by SCOTUS and the Constitution?

I don't agree with a 100% black agency and I do not remember LationBlue saying the entire make up of MG should be black. However slightly above 20% (black officers) at MGPD is unquestionably low. An all white IA is ridiculous and we will not get into the SGTs and specialized units.

It's low because it's low. You should understand that City Hall is in charge of hiring. There's not some White or Hispanic evil corporation wringing their hands at the prospect of hiring. The process of hiring here weeds out a lot of candidates not because of race but because they don't qualify for the position. That is not a function of race.

I mean come on BROOO!!?? Take the city of Hialeah, would it not be best to hire a reflective amount of Hispanic police officers to police that city? The reality is that Hispanic officers would probably have advantages in terms of relating, the language, and identifying with the culture in that environment.

Which Hispanic culture are we referring to here? There are twenty-one countries that speak Spanish with twenty-one uniquely different cultures. We could kick in seven other respective territories/nations with Spanish as the main language as well if you'd like. Yet, individuals of all of these backgrounds must come together under a single law abiding and progressive society in Hialeah....as much as it can be for Dade county. I bet the majority of the officers there are Cuban however, yet the department functions as well as it can for its current aspects.

Most of the blacks in MG have no language barrier and are Americans. Are they a different type of American that requires different laws or policies than the rest of the United States?

Well lets just go with your theory and hire 80% Arabic Muslim to police Miami and Hialeah.

You can straw-man this all you'd like, it still doesn't bridge the gap of the racial and "cultural" divide that you're artificially putting into place. If you want to debate, fine. But don't sensationalize a point because you don't want to acknowledge it.

What disturbs me is this, we would never have an issue with a majority white dominated police agency regardless of the racial make up of the city. Why? because for ages our European/white brothers have dominated the law enforcement profession. The minute we start talking about simply having more black representation department-wide its a problem;

Again, sensationalism. I and others have no problem with more black officers being hired. Zero. I don't know where you infer that. We just want the applicants to be competent and qualified; not just hired based upon race. We have incompetence across the spectrum of races. Look at the previous command staff. We had a rainbow coalition of stupidity.

I understand for some people its difficult to imagine as many are deeply conditioned and unconsciously stuck in the past and just can't move forward in their thinking. So to the last author's post, the shit you just wrote sounds nice and all brotherly, but I see the true hidden message right behind your rhetoric. It is the modern day way of keeping people down!!!!

There are numerous blacks across the world that own profitable companies, hold positions of power within their societies and are making positive contributions to humanity as a whole, yet you are stuck on this treadmill of self-victimization. No one is holding you or your people down except yourselves. The constant attitude of hatred towards whites and Hispanics along with the idea that you're under constant oppression corrupts your outlook. Start with a blank slate that you are just as capable as anyone else and that no one owes you anything. Society isn't out to get you and those with the money who are making policies aren't doing it because someone's black, they're doing it because they're just rich assholes. Disarm yourself and see me as a brother officer, not as a white officer.

03-26-2014, 11:15 AM
The correct percentages for 2013 were 34% Black, 34% White and 32% Hispanic for MGPD. We are the most diverse police department in all of Florida. Be proud of that.

03-26-2014, 12:21 PM
So, if 100 people apply, and let's say 80% are white 10% black and 10% Hispanic (just going by a typical applicant pool), you want us to make sure we disregard who is most qualified to be sure that out of those 100 applicants we only hire based on race. So forget about past experience, education, moral character, their mental health, their polygraph results........we have to hire 80% African American to coincide with the city make-up.

YOU are the racist hiding behind accusations of others being racist. But, then again, I guess Caucasians aren't allowed to have a discussion based on facts without being labeled.

03-27-2014, 12:27 AM
I agree with that last post!!! You're a fool, if you think that having a black cop talk to a person in the street makes a difference. All folks see is that uniform. Matter of fact, being the black officer makes it harder. They rather talk to the white cop! All this racial bullshit is unnecessary. Focus on being blue, instead of how many black, white, green, yellow or pink supervisors and fellow officers we have.

03-27-2014, 03:02 AM
You know it's funny. Look at other departments, they're fighting for more pay, better pensions and better benefits. They band together under a flag (that being their department) and fight the good fight as a team. Yet here we all are *****ing and debating over racial bullshit.

This department as a whole is simply racist. The city as a whole is simply racist. I do not understand how hard it can be for a department to just simply band together and work hard to enforce the laws that they all swore an oath to uphold.

At the end of the day there is going to be favoritism amongst men and women. People will be chosen or taken care of because they have hook-ups, that is everywhere, every department. What you all need to do is simply stop this bickering about this black this or white that STOP!!!

What I don't appreciate is this I'm black or I'm white crap. Blacks shoot up their neighborhoods cause their black. Hey guess what!!! Mexicans decapitate other Mexicans, Whites walk into movie theaters and commit mass genocide. EVERYONE IS ****ED UP!

If your a lazy slug I'm going to say your a lazy slug, if your a worker I'm going to say your a worker, if your a retard then dammit your a retard. I appreciate and respect people for who they are and what they stand for, NOT for what they look like.

I AM A CITY OF MIAMI GARDENS POLICE OFFICER. THERE IS NO RACE IN MY TITLE PERIOD

03-27-2014, 03:07 AM
SMDH! If you can't see something wrong with the current make up of Sgts and Dets you're just blind or stupid! It was clear that Boyd was a self hater and the DC strived off of his ignorants! Yes hire whoever qualify but place people in positions because they deserve it! Look at your community police officers; I can understand 2 out of 3 but a old cripple guy who don't know how to talk to the citizens. And any event we have in the city he's driving the command post or in a golf cart! Really! There is nothing wrong with taking care of veteran officers but he is over the top!

Look at dispatch! A white woman with no college education is the supervisor over all the experienced college educated black woman. This place needs a serious makeover! I can go on and on but in your travels within this department I just need you all to open your eyes and see what's going on!

03-27-2014, 05:27 AM
I understand the discontent & distrust in the Agency, especially in regards to Boyd, the D.C. & Chappy. But I don't believe that everyone who has ever served in a Command Staff Capacity in this agency is unqualified. Many knowledgeable, veteran officers were committed to this agency, even if they didn't agree with the current regime. A question to all of the original 150 officers: Is there any current or former Command Staff (Captain or Above), who you believe is qualified in that capacity & who really understood & took care of their troops? Looking back, is there any leader that should still be here?

03-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Suarez, Martinez, Machurik when he was a captain. Brooklyn to a lesser extent, if he can drop the numbers bullshit and keep his **** in his pants.

03-27-2014, 11:01 AM
AB is the only one! EM hold personal grudges so I don't know why he is listed as a good Capt! GM was the only person I saw who was demoted for a good reason but should of been fired for the cover up! I'm not even going to entertain the rest! If you noticed the last post glorified everyone except the black Capt! Just amazing!

03-27-2014, 06:16 PM
AB is the only one! EM hold personal grudges so I don't know why he is listed as a good Capt! GM was the only person I saw who was demoted for a good reason but should of been fired for the cover up! I'm not even going to entertain the rest! If you noticed the last post glorified everyone except the black Capt! Just amazing!

So now the person who posted isn't allowed to have his/her own opinion about how they feel about certain Captains? Just Amazing. I guess now I have to like a certain percentage of people based on the demographics. Since I live in MG and the population is 80% African American I guess 80% of my friends have to be African American. I guess 80% of the officers/command staff/co-workers I approve of and/or like have to be African American....or I'm racist. Just Amazing!

03-29-2014, 01:19 AM
The correct percentages for 2013 were 34% Black, 34% White and 32% Hispanic for MGPD. We are the most diverse police department in all of Florida. Be proud of that.

Where in the hell did you get those numbers from????!!!!!

03-29-2014, 03:45 AM
The numbers he quoted are............the real actual numbers. You may not like it but they are true. The command staff is also the most racially diverse large city police department in Florida. If you took the time to do your own research you would be able to quote actual numbers but then again that doesn't work for your viewpoint so you will go on pontificating about misinformation to sow divide and discontent. Shameful.

03-29-2014, 04:09 PM
Let's not let race be the decider in ANYTHING. I laugh when I see that someone actually said AB is the Captain who should be promoted because he defines leadership!!?? Surely you jest!!! Is this the same AB that is NEVER here!! NEVER!!! I know he gets paid for 80 hours a pay period but what he is doing those 80 hours is anybody's guess. When I see some of these posts I realize there are people who will look at everything through the prism of race and that is it. That is their defining factor. It is what defines them. Truly it is sad. Call competency competency. Don't let race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or anything else decide who should or shouldn't get a position. Like a previous poster said, just because someone is hispanic or white they can't show empathy and understanding towards the community?? They can't be competent and professional?? WOW.........Isn't that in and of itself a racist belief and not some made up victimization complex??

03-29-2014, 05:10 PM
If race made a difference in how much empathy is given to a community...then crimes wouldn't get solved in major black cities, like Atlanta, Detroit, Baltimore and Philly. We have officers from all of those places, and I guarantee you they can't say that if they spoke to a suspect/victim, or if a Hispanic or white cop spoke..it ever made a difference. Everyone on this posting that thinks it does...go back to the drawing board. All people see is blue. They see that uniform. They don't trust your ass, cause your black. They just see you as "da crackas".

03-30-2014, 11:21 AM
If any of you had guts and truly stood by your comments you would put your name next to your comments. But I guess that is how you Floridians do things.

Man up and stop the hiding or are you that afraid of the people you are talking about......#internetbullies

03-31-2014, 03:37 AM
If any of you had guts and truly stood by your comments you would put your name next to your comments. But I guess that is how you Floridians do things.

Man up and stop the hiding or are you that afraid of the people you are talking about......#internetbullies

I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. What is it?

03-31-2014, 11:30 PM
OMG Mayor and Manager, we need direction and leadership, for crying out loud, please make a decision.

04-06-2014, 02:15 AM

I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. What is it?

I'm not giving my name to anyone. That's what I like about this site. You can speak your mind tell the truth and not get in trouble for it.

04-07-2014, 10:58 PM
McQueen from MPD is the top finalist right now.