PDA

View Full Version : Who needs Polo with Chris in Tallahassee its a real JOKE

02-13-2014, 01:17 AM
For those who don't know how the Sheriff ended up in Pasco County here is a look back.

It was the Spring of 2010 and then Sheriff Bob White was up in Tallahassee to visit his bestie Rick Scott.

White who had a deep quest for power was teased with an invite to the Rubio mansion for a political ****tail party. As White arrives he hears screams and moans.

Thinking that this could be a chance for him to save the day White rushes to the rear of the Rubio estate pistol in hand.

As he turns the corner he see's a blindfolded older man yelling for Marco.

Over and over again this older man is yelling out for Marco.

It is then that it becomes clear to him.

The pool if full of drunk legislators and they are playing their favorite pool game!

MARCO...xxxxx...NOCCO

MARCO............xxxxxx..........NOCCO :lol:

02-26-2014, 09:43 PM
:cop:

MARCO !!!!!!!!!

splash.....splash....... splash

NOCCO !!!!!!!!!!

command staff naked pool party :lol:

03-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Marco got spanked at the CPAC convention, otherwise known as the Republican warm up. Even the conservatives are seeing through his lame political crap. Guess we are stuck with ol' Chris after all. Marco aint going anywhere.

MOD 1
03-12-2014, 02:33 AM
The post that was deleted was a well written point of view. Not that I agree, or disagree with it, but I thought the poster articulated their feelings in a thought provoking way. The problem is that near the end, they had to ruin it by slamming someone. That's why one of the moderators or monitor deleted the post, and rightfully so. Could they have edited out the slam and left the rest? Yes, they could have. That takes more time, and they are not required to do that.

If you have any questions about it, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mod 1

03-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Mod678 takes the time to go on a long excuse laden tirade about why he deletes full posts, but he cannot take a second to pull out one minor slam? And exactly what was the "slam?" I read it before it was pulled down and there didn't seem to be anything worthy of a censor. I guess some of us just are more used to being talked down to than the command staff, and our "feelings" don't get hurt as easily.

Mod1, is there a reason that the Hernando and Pinellas boards are not as censored? There are MANY examples there with names, initials, other ways to identify the people being referred to. Is it because one of the command staff from Pasco and one of his close confidants are our "moderators?"

03-13-2014, 08:50 PM
Mod678 takes the time to go on a long excuse laden tirade about why he deletes full posts, but he cannot take a second to pull out one minor slam? And exactly what was the "slam?" I read it before it was pulled down and there didn't seem to be anything worthy of a censor. I guess some of us just are more used to being talked down to than the command staff, and our "feelings" don't get hurt as easily.

Mod1, is there a reason that the Hernando and Pinellas boards are not as censored? There are MANY examples there with names, initials, other ways to identify the people being referred to. Is it because one of the command staff from Pasco and one of his close confidants are our "moderators?"

WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT THIS BOARD? WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE OTHER BOARDS THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS BOARD? ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE PINELLAS AND HERNANDO OFFICES THAT YOU READ THEIR BOARDS AND COMPARE THEM TO PASCO? WE ALL KNOW THAT THE WORLD IS NOT FAIR. WE ALL KNOW THAT PEOPLE, PLACES AND THINGS ARE DIFFERENT. SO WHY ALL THE COMPARISONS?

YOU ARE SO THICK THAT YOU CAN'T GET THE MESSAGE. ASSUMING SO, GOD I LOVE THAT WORD, MAYBE THE OTHER BOARDS ARE NOT AS POPULAR AS YOUR LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN. MAYBE THEY DON'T HAVE ANYONE PAYING ATTENTION. MAYBE THEY DON'T COMMENT ON ISSUES THAT ARE STILL ACTIVELY UNDER INVEST. MAYBE YOU ARE SPECIAL. THATS WHAT THEY TOLD YOU ON THAT CUTE LITTLE BUS AS A KID.

I AM NOT THE COMPUTER GURU THAT YOU APPEAR TO BE. I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THE CAP UNLOCK BUTTON ON MY NEW RADIO SHACK TANDY DESKTOP WORD PROCESSOR. I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON THE SUNGUARD WEBPAGE. I BARELY HAVE TIME TO WORK, COVER THE OTHER 2 ZONES THAT ARE JAMMED, EAT IN MY CAR AND SLEEP A FEW HOURS BEFORE HAVING TO DO IT AGAIN, SO I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME OR DESIRE TO READ EVERY SNIVELING LITTLE DETAIL OF EVERY POST. I DID COME CHECK IT OUT BECAUSE SOMETIMES IT IS ENTERTAINING, YOU HOWEVER ARE NOT. WHAT I'VE SEEN ON THIS BOARD IS VERY HEATED DEBATES. IF I RECALL, THERE ARE AS MANY OPINIONS AS THERE ARE BUTTS, AND MOST STINK.

WHAT I'VE READ IN THE TOP COUPLE PAGES LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF CRYBABY GARBAGE. GO TALK TO THE PERSON YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH. IF YOU AREN'T ADULT ENOUGH TO DO THAT THEN PLEASE TURN IN YOUR GEAR, WE DON'T NEED AND PANSY BOYS OR GIRLS HERE.

MOD 1, MOD 22, MOD 678, EASTER BUNNY, SANTA, PRESIDENT OBAMA, V.P. CHENEY, SHAQ, AND JM PLEASE TRY TO GET SOME MORE ATTENTION TO THE SURROUNDING BOARDS. THEY HAVE RUN AMUCK ACCORDING TO OUR GUEST.

NOW WHO HAS AN EXTRA COUPLE PEOPLE FOR OUR SQUAD. I NEED A DAY OFF TO GO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS CAPS LOCK BUTTON MY SUPERVISOR KEEPS TELLING ME ABOUT.

03-14-2014, 02:02 AM
So annoying when people use all caps, then complain while they do it. Your attempt at humor fell short. You try to jab someone for complaining, then gripe about having to work. Boo hoo for you. Put your app in elsewhere if you think the grass is greener.

MOD 1
03-14-2014, 02:10 AM

1. It wasn't Mod 678 who deleted that post.

2. If I posted the slam here, I would be violating the Terms of Use.

3. If Mods and Monitors edited posts every time there was a violation, then it would continue forever. The posters would not have any incentive to start posting within the Terms of Use. They would post what they want and let the Mod remove what ever was in violation.

4. The Command Staff member is a Monitor. There is a difference between Moderators and Monitors. I don't know that Monitor JM has a Confidant who is a moderator.

5. Different moderators moderate their boards differently, within the Terms of Use. Some allow profanity, some don't. You can use names and initials, as long as you aren't slamming someone or making allegations against them without proof. Sometimes there are grey areas. Some moderators delete the grey, some don't.

Mod 1

03-14-2014, 08:26 PM
Outstanding reply by Mod 1

03-15-2014, 02:44 AM
So annoying when people use all caps, then complain while they do it. Your attempt at humor fell short. You try to jab someone for complaining, then gripe about having to work. Boo hoo for you. Put your app in elsewhere if you think the grass is greener.

???o?s ll?? ?o?n? ?? ?d????? ?no? ??? op ???? ?l??? u??ld?o? u??? 'sd?? ll? ?sn ?ldo?d u??? ?u??ouu? oS

03-19-2014, 09:17 PM
Marco got spanked at the CPAC convention, otherwise known as the Republican warm up. Even the conservatives are seeing through his lame political crap. Guess we are stuck with ol' Chris after all. Marco aint going anywhere.

Well it could be worse....

http://conservativedailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Capt-Obama-5902.jpg

Oh wait....