PDA

View Full Version : Sergeant Marrero

02-08-2014, 03:29 PM
OMG!!! That is one fine piece of male speciman, he reminds me of a roman gladiator.

02-09-2014, 09:03 AM
OMG!!! That is one fine piece of male speciman, he reminds me of a roman gladiator.
But with better hair.

02-09-2014, 09:44 PM
With original gladiator teeth.

02-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Chief, is that you posing as soccer mom?

02-11-2014, 02:12 AM
Chief, is that you posing as soccer mom?

It can't be the chief posing as soccer mom. In soccer you need balls, something our chief has none of.

02-11-2014, 03:15 AM
[quote="BIG GUY":urpl3br4]Chief, is that you posing as soccer mom?

It can't be the chief posing as soccer mom. In soccer you need balls, something our chief has none of.[/quote:urpl3br4]

LMFAO

So true. BIG GUY sucks!

02-13-2014, 07:25 PM
I'll bet my whole income tax return that you don't have the BALLS to say it to Marrero's face reference el despingation that you would get after.

02-13-2014, 08:39 PM
I was all set to be selected for sgt until the Big Guy instituted a job knowledge exam. I would have made a better sgt than Marrero I just hate reading books. I hate both Marrero and the Big Guy. The old way was better.

02-13-2014, 10:00 PM
The scores don't lie, and Marrero got #2 on the list, so let the haters hate.

02-14-2014, 12:46 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

How do you like that despingation?

02-14-2014, 03:17 PM
I was all set to be selected for sgt until the Big Guy instituted a job knowledge exam. I would have made a better sgt than Marrero I just hate reading books. I hate both Marrero and the Big Guy. The old way was better.

02-15-2014, 07:18 PM
At least Marrero has some road experience unlike 50% of the Sergeants they promoted. They didn't have to create any new positions to hide him.

02-15-2014, 10:45 PM
Stop your complaining. You're just mad because you didn't do well on the exam. If you spent more time studying and less time on this site complaining you may have your stripes too. LMAO

02-16-2014, 09:13 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

You don't need to study to know that. :lol:

02-16-2014, 10:02 PM
Stop your complaining. You're just mad because you didn't do well on the exam. If you spent more time studying and less time on this site complaining you may have your stripes too. LMAO

Wow, you must have really scored low. Ha ha ha.

02-17-2014, 01:24 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-17-2014, 02:53 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

I agree, BIG GUY truly sucks. He is nothing but a puppet to the city manager, and a coward, at least that's what those from the city of Miami tells me. He never got involved in any altercations with the bad guys. Always hid behind a desk. A true coward

02-17-2014, 03:48 PM
At least Marrero didn't get promoted because of his sexual orientation like a Sergeant who has no real police experience and is clueless about the job did a few years ago. Lucky for that person the former Hialeah narc was always nearby to run both squads. You have to love it when an unqualified person gets a position they have not earned just because of politics, and then people wonder why this country has gone to s**t. Marrero congrats on getting #2 brother.

02-17-2014, 04:22 PM

Wow, you must have really scored low. Ha ha ha.

I agree. The Big Guy instituted progressive changes here starting with the Sgts exam. Sorry you did so poorly. Next time crack the books.

02-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Guest wrote:

I'll bet my whole income tax return that you don't have the BALLS to say it to Marrero's face reference el despingation that you would get after.

I never said that he wasn't gorgeous, I'm just into men with good looks and the very least, decent teeth/dentures.

02-17-2014, 07:05 PM
Good looking, great hair, but floss on occasions :snicker:

02-18-2014, 12:10 AM
At least Marrero didn't get promoted because of his sexual orientation like a Sergeant who has no real police experience and is clueless about the job did a few years ago. Lucky for that person the former Hialeah narc was always nearby to run both squads. You have to love it when an unqualified person gets a position they have not earned just because of politics, and then people wonder why this country has gone to s**t. Marrero congrats on getting #2 brother.

Hey Affirmative Action, you're talking out of your ass. Are you Qualified? Maybe if YOU would have been smart enough, you would of taken the promotional exam. Maybe you did and you were too stupid to score a high mark. Don't take it out on anyone that is trying to move up and dedicated time to studying to do well on the exam. Yes, Marrero deserves the promotion, but so does that certain female sergeant that you're referring to.I know you don't have the balls to say it, but we all know whom you're referring to. Don't be a *****, and man up. Next time put some effort into the next promotional exam. In the mean time, follow her orders!

02-18-2014, 03:23 AM
Big Guy took over an agency with absolutely no direction or leadership. Having been lead by fat ass for so long, Big Gut appears to be some type of savior. Ask the guys at the City or even School Board about Big Guy. He is a slimy fraud that is kissing the ass of Crazy Joe.
Big Guy Sucks....you will see.

02-18-2014, 04:09 AM
Big Guy took over an agency with absolutely no direction or leadership. Having been lead by fat ass for so long, Big Gut appears to be some type of savior. Ask the guys at the City or even School Board about Big Guy. He is a slimy fraud that is kissing the ass of Crazy Joe.

As far as the Big Guy goes, he's número UNO in my book.

02-18-2014, 10:40 PM

BIG GUY SUCKS!

You wouldn't know a book if one feel from a shelf and hit you in the head. I got your número UNO right here.

BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-19-2014, 12:14 AM
Big Guy fired my Rabbi. Now I'll never get promoted. In addition, he instituted a written exam based on job knowledge. Just another reason why I think the Big Guy Sucks!

02-19-2014, 01:39 AM
[quote="BIG GUY":1ccyoepi]Big Guy took over an agency with absolutely no direction or leadership. Having been lead by fat ass for so long, Big Gut appears to be some type of savior. Ask the guys at the City or even School Board about Big Guy. He is a slimy fraud that is kissing the ass of Crazy Joe.

BIG GUY SUCKS!

You wouldn't know a book if one feel from a shelf and hit you in the head. I got your número UNO right here.

BIG GUY SUCKS![/quote:1ccyoepi]
Dude if your going to talk smack about someone being stupid maybe you should learn to spell "Fell"

02-19-2014, 02:12 AM
[quote="BIG GUY":3pededc4]Big Guy took over an agency with absolutely no direction or leadership. Having been lead by fat ass for so long, Big Gut appears to be some type of savior. Ask the guys at the City or even School Board about Big Guy. He is a slimy fraud that is kissing the ass of Crazy Joe.

BIG GUY SUCKS!

BIG GUY SUCKS!
Dude if your going to talk smack about someone being stupid maybe you should learn to spell "Fell"[/quote:3pededc4]

HEY GUEST...before YOU start correcting people about spelling, maybe you should go back to getting you GED...so let me correct you...You wrote, "Dude if your going to talk" It's Dude if YOU"RE going to talk"........idiota

02-19-2014, 03:12 AM
Big Guy fired my Rabbi. Now I'll never get promoted. In addition, he instituted a written exam based on job knowledge. Just another reason why I think the Big Guy Sucks!

02-19-2014, 01:11 PM
What this department needs is for JM from sweetwater to be hired as chief of police, that will fix the problem

02-19-2014, 02:12 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-19-2014, 08:41 PM
Re: Sergeant Marrero
by Florence » 02/18/14 22:12:37

02-20-2014, 07:32 PM
How did a post about Sergeant Leo "The Gladiator" Marrero's incredible good looks, great hair, and tight body become a topic about the chief and politics. You guys are something else.

02-20-2014, 09:40 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-21-2014, 12:55 AM
Re: Sergeant Marrero
by Florence » 02/18/14 22:12:37

02-21-2014, 03:45 AM
You guys are a bunch of children, for your information Marrero uses "The water pick" twice daily as suggested by his dentist.

02-21-2014, 01:29 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-21-2014, 02:13 PM

02-21-2014, 10:11 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-22-2014, 12:12 AM

02-22-2014, 12:13 AM

02-22-2014, 12:15 AM
Big Guy, he got rid of some lazy slugs! Way to go Big Guy. You're the best.

02-22-2014, 02:40 AM

Even though I'm still upset that he fired my friends, I have to admit that the Big Guy is QRU.

02-22-2014, 03:29 AM

Even though I'm still upset that he fired my friends, I have to admit that the Big Guy is QRU.

Are you kidding me, Big Guy, or better yet, Big Suck Ass, or Big Coward.... Give me Ricky Gomez any day of the week. At least Gomez was a real cop. This jerk that we have as a chief is a coward and isn't qualified to get on the radio.

02-22-2014, 04:58 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

The guy was a fraud and a backstabber throughout hits entire career.

02-22-2014, 06:33 AM

I agree.the Big Guy has turned this place around. Keep it up Big Guy.

02-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Yeah...BIG GUY has turned this place around 360 degrees...we used to suck and we still suck!

BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-22-2014, 02:39 PM

I agree.the Big Guy has turned this place around. Keep it up Big Guy.

Keep up the great work Big Guy. Just try to make the sgt exam a little easier for some of the haters. LOL.

02-22-2014, 03:00 PM
The exam was not difficult or even job content related; you are just dumb!

BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-22-2014, 03:09 PM
Thanks for suspending those lazy slugs who sat on their butts and didn't back up their fellow officers. Those are the guys who need to go. Those are the guys that truly suck!

02-22-2014, 03:13 PM
I agree. Keep up the fine work Big Guy. Weed out those lazy slugs .

02-22-2014, 06:46 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-22-2014, 07:46 PM

02-22-2014, 11:05 PM

Lazy Slug, you're probably one of those ass kissers like Munecas, or Sanchez or soon to be Lt. Martinez, who will sell their souls or better yet, destroy someones career just to advance their own. You're all garbage. And, Mr. Big Guy, along with Captain Shorty and Executive Officer Useless are the slaves of Corollo. Bring Back Ricky Gomez!

02-22-2014, 11:48 PM
Thanks for suspending those lazy slugs who sat on their butts and didn't back up their fellow officers. Those are the guys who need to go. Those are the guys that truly suck!

Totally agree. Keep up the great work Big Guy. Fire the slugs.

02-23-2014, 01:10 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-23-2014, 02:21 PM

LOL.

02-23-2014, 11:51 PM
And one of them (now) is a cop with Davie PD. hopefully, this time, he'll do the right thing and backup his brothers & sisters!

02-24-2014, 12:12 AM
[quote=Grandman]I agree. Keep up the fine work Big Guy. Weed out those lazy slugs .

Lazy Slug, you're probably one of those ass kissers like Munecas, or Sanchez or soon to be Lt. Martinez, who will sell their souls or better yet, destroy someones career just to advance their own. You're all garbage. And, Mr. Big Guy, along with Captain Shorty and Executive Officer Useless are the slaves of Corollo. Bring Back Ricky Gomez![/quote:3umj6uub]

Ok Horse!

02-24-2014, 01:28 AM

LOL.

The Big Guy is QRU. Thanks Big Guy for weeding out the slugs.

02-24-2014, 02:13 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-24-2014, 02:24 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

I will echo those words... BIG GUY SUCKS, but let me add to that, so does Captain Mini Mouse, Executive Officer "I do what ever Blom tells me because I can't do police work on my own", and those other Lieutenants, young and old, (very old), who kiss this chiefs cowardly ass.

02-24-2014, 03:00 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

I will echo those words... BIG GUY SUCKS, but let me add to that, so does Captain Mini Mouse, Executive Officer "I do what ever Blom tells me because I can't do police work on my own", and those other Lieutenants, young and old, (very old), who kiss this chiefs cowardly ass.

Ok Mulet!

02-24-2014, 03:38 AM
Ha ha ha. The Hialeah crew keeps whining about all the changes the Big Guy made. I LOVE IT !!!!!

02-24-2014, 01:38 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-24-2014, 05:27 PM
Ha ha ha. The Hialeah crew keeps whining about all the changes the Big Guy made. I LOVE IT !!!!!

LOL

02-24-2014, 10:50 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

Ok Mulet!

Mulet stop smoking to Chango to do Brujeria to get your way. Go to work and strop being a lazy ass.

02-25-2014, 03:57 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-25-2014, 07:29 PM

LOL

Sorry you got demoted but I have to say that the Big Guy is GREAT!

02-25-2014, 09:00 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-25-2014, 10:45 PM

LOL

I agree. The Big Guy is QRU!

02-26-2014, 03:24 AM

LOL

Damn Arnie, you sound a little gay... in fact, you sound very gay.. Hey but thats OK, come out when ever you're ready

02-26-2014, 01:56 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-26-2014, 07:30 PM

LOL

Damn Arnie, you sound a little gay... in fact, you sound very gay.. Hey but thats OK, come out when ever you're ready

Big Guy is GREAT!

02-26-2014, 09:15 PM
[quote=Grandman]I agree. Keep up the fine work Big Guy. Weed out those lazy slugs .

Lazy Slug, you're probably one of those ass kissers like Munecas, or Sanchez or soon to be Lt. Martinez, who will sell their souls or better yet, destroy someones career just to advance their own. You're all garbage. And, Mr. Big Guy, along with Captain Shorty and Executive Officer Useless are the slaves of Corollo. Bring Back Ricky Gomez![/quote:1pwlzazi]

Have the balls to say it to their face big puss!

02-27-2014, 01:23 AM

Lazy Slug, you're probably one of those ass kissers like Munecas, or Sanchez or soon to be Lt. Martinez, who will sell their souls or better yet, destroy someones career just to advance their own. You're all garbage. And, Mr. Big Guy, along with Captain Shorty and Executive Officer Useless are the slaves of Corollo. Bring Back Ricky Gomez!

Have the balls to say it to their face big puss![/quote:otw1oj0h]

Ooooooohhhh, que come mierda eres... you're the biggest coward I know in the department and now you're a tough guy? Give me a break. I believe you're the biggest puss out there...

02-27-2014, 02:12 AM
[quote="Lazy slug":3ljp48iq][quote=Grandman]I agree. Keep up the fine work Big Guy. Weed out those lazy slugs .

Have the balls to say it to their face big puss![/quote:3ljp48iq]

Ooooooohhhh, que come mierda eres... you're the biggest coward I know in the department and now you're a tough guy? Give me a break. I believe you're the biggest puss out there...[/quote:3ljp48iq]

Hahaha, your calling me a puss. You don't see me coming to this site and talking shit or trashing others and hide behind the name of Pepe Tolete. We all know that you love big toletes. Big guy, keep up the good work and continue moving our department forward.

02-27-2014, 01:46 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

02-27-2014, 04:20 PM
[quote="Lazy slug":3tnl7zvy][quote=Grandman]I agree. Keep up the fine work Big Guy. Weed out those lazy slugs .

Ooooooohhhh, que come mierda eres... you're the biggest coward I know in the department and now you're a tough guy? Give me a break. I believe you're the biggest puss out there...[/quote:3tnl7zvy]

Hahaha, your calling me a puss. You don't see me coming to this site and talking shit or trashing others and hide behind the name of Pepe Tolete. We all know that you love big toletes. Big guy, keep up the good work and continue moving our department forward.[/quote:3tnl7zvy]

02-27-2014, 04:22 PM

LOL

LMAO

03-05-2014, 08:47 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

03-05-2014, 09:23 PM

LOL

LMAO

03-06-2014, 01:35 AM
[quote="PEPE TOLETE":3tld7ymk][quote="Lazy slug":3tld7ymk][quote=Grandman]I agree. Keep up the fine work Big Guy. Weed out those lazy slugs .

Ooooooohhhh, que come mierda eres... you're the biggest coward I know in the department and now you're a tough guy? Give me a break. I believe you're the biggest puss out there...[/quote:3tld7ymk]

Hahaha, your calling me a puss. You don't see me coming to this site and talking shit or trashing others and hide behind the name of Pepe Tolete. We all know that you love big toletes. Big guy, keep up the good work and continue moving our department forward.[/quote:3tld7ymk][/quote:3tld7ymk]

Real Cop, I apologize, I didn't mean to call you a puss.... I meant to call you a *****.

03-06-2014, 04:00 AM
Hahaha, your calling me a puss. You don't see me coming to this site and talking shit or trashing others and hide behind the name of Pepe Tolete. We all know that you love big toletes. Big guy, keep up the good work and continue moving our department forward.

LMAO!

04-16-2014, 09:37 AM
I thought this thread was about Marrero's insanely good looks and great hair???? How did it become all about the big guy????

04-16-2014, 04:55 PM
I thought this thread was about Marrero's insanely good looks and great hair???? How did it become all about the big guy????

Damn Soccer Mom, you're not the quickest person in the bunch are you? It only took you over a month to reply.

04-16-2014, 10:55 PM
Luis Martinez? Xoo He is so Handsome :cop:

04-17-2014, 07:03 AM
[quote="Soccer mom":tut6q84e]I thought this thread was about Marrero's insanely good looks and great hair???? How did it become all about the big guy????

Damn Soccer Mom, you're not the quickest person in the bunch are you? It only took you over a month to reply.[/quote:tut6q84e]
Actually unlike most of you my life does not revolve around Leoaffairs, so yeah I don't get on very often.