PDA

View Full Version : Yo no soy Rataaaaaaaa!!!!!!

02-08-2014, 04:03 AM
But now you get to go to Federal Prison earlier you arrogant a-hole!!!!!!! You could have stayed out until March 31st but now because you just had to go on youtube and make an a$$ of yourself the judge call you out by telling the Marschalls to put you away. And you thought you had the world by the balls? :devil:
La vida te da sorpresas,,,sorpresas te da la vida, hay diossssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up, el negro te espera ladron mariconson

02-11-2014, 07:12 AM
So many of you corrupt cops will visit him in federal jail. Go Manny Go aGone Go Jena Go Fuggy Go Alan you are all pathetick

02-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Allan and agone? What have they do?

02-12-2014, 04:22 AM
Allan and agone? What have they do?

Alan is the supreme hater of all who surrounds him. Be good to him or Be an a$$hole with him at some point he will rat you out for free. Yes c-shift he rats you out mucho. It's just in his nature. He's the biggest complainer and whiner I've ever seen. Thank you alan mr. creator of midnight storytime. You're so full of yourself. Yes Jena he's ratted on you too.
:roll: aGone made his own bed Mr. I can do whatever I want. Birds of a feather flock together so now aGone has to wait until 2018 (40 months) to hangout at the next chili cook off with the whole crew. :devil:

02-12-2014, 04:55 AM
To each is own, I kind of agree with you just never saw that side of agone and the Allan thing is surprising

02-12-2014, 04:04 PM
So many of you corrupt cops will visit him in federal jail. Go Manny Go aGone Go Jena Go Fuggy Go Alan you are all pathetick

what Manny did was wrong, but you were probably there sucking his a$$ when everything was good. Fuggy, ok. alan, he is not liked by this admin or the previous admin. why agon and jena because they were protected by the admin, you would do the same thing. you just sound like some stupid a$$ that doesn't know $hit and that nobody likes.

02-12-2014, 04:13 PM
I have to agree with this guy^.. There are a bunch if haters here and a lot of this sounds like envy.. If all you have to say negative about ppl is that they were protected by the prior admin then your obviously a ****.. So now when this admin gets ****ed because let's face it, nothing lasts for ever, then we should fire you too since it's only right... Sad vicious cycle. Police work is no longer about knowledge and how much work you put in but who's side your on... Sad

02-14-2014, 03:17 AM
Hahaha...Marana is finally doing hard time. His mommy must be soooo proud.

What a corrupt POS!

02-16-2014, 03:23 PM
So few men, so many chamaeleons and hypocrites. The quality of those who surround you is not learned while you are on top, you discover the quality of those around you, those who slapped your back when you were on top, when you are down and out. Such is the lesson for Manny. A lesson which other should learn, especially the New Mayor and new administration. Many of those who now pledge allegiance to the new Mayor and administration while condemning Manny and the old administration, are the same who swore allegiance to Manny and advanced Manny’s agenda. Manny made mistakes. As his power and influence grew, it intoxicated him and his arrogance grew beyond proportion. This led to his demise. That truth stated, look around. Many of new “power elite” including the Mayor, had blind allegiance to Manny. They endorsed Manny’s actions and agenda with vigor. Now, they hypercritically attempt to distance themselves form their past actions, and just as chamaeleons they adjust to fit the moment. They think everyone will forget their past allegiance to Manny. Those now in “circle of power” publicly praised and embraced Manny and his agenda. They basked in the glamour and “influence, ” toasted with the cool aid, and now they “know nothing” “Manny was a bad guy.” Hypocrisy is said to be Satan attempting to clothe himself in angelic vestures of light. So appropriate!

02-16-2014, 08:21 PM
Such is the life and role of the remora, also called shark-sucker!

02-17-2014, 03:27 AM
Great post Traveler.

That's why I posted in a previous thread that there are a lot of corrupt mother Fers in SWPD.

Marana could've only gotten away with his misdeeds by having others, especially police officers aid @ abett his transgressions. You all @ this dept. Are guilty to some extent.

Not one of you contacted the Feds with info.. You all suck!

Hopefully more of you will fall. The investigations continue.

03-19-2014, 05:22 AM
All y'all are just retarded..by the way this is how you spell Allen you stupid f..k lol

07-02-2014, 02:14 AM
OCHOA, WE ALL KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU AND ONLY YOU YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FOOL THE FBI BUT NOT THOSE WHO HAVE WORKED WITH YOU FOR 20 YEARS