PDA

View Full Version : Take Home Policy!

02-07-2014, 03:51 AM
Ortiz is in direct violation of the take home policy! He must be suspended immediately for unauthorized use of city equipment outside the city's jurisdiction. End of story! What's good for me it's good for you.

02-07-2014, 03:59 AM
Good point, and shopping off duty with it also,but why isn't he driving a regular marked or unmarked Sgt's car. Why is he driving a luxury SUV like the chief and some majors ? WHY ? WHY ? WHY ? :x

02-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Try minding your own business for a change. Who are you, IA?

02-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Yes!

02-07-2014, 04:28 PM

IA = Immature Assholes

02-08-2014, 06:56 AM

IA = Immature Assholes
FOP= ****ING OVER POLICE

02-08-2014, 01:14 PM
[quote="Not a Javi Fan":2a2sibx6]Try minding your own business for a change. Who are you, IA?

IA = Immature Assholes
FOP= ****ING OVER POLICE[/quote:2a2sibx6]

No one's "****ing you over." You don't like it here, make a career change. It's still a free country.

02-08-2014, 02:16 PM
The perk of having take home cars must be terminated immediately.

We residents are fed up with footing the cost associated with this policy.

Why have take homes? So you corrupt idiots can drive like Mario Andretti?

Mayor Regalado, listen to your constituents and remove the keys.

Let these bozos drive their own rust buckets to work. :D

02-08-2014, 06:49 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="Not a Javi Fan":1tru9tv2]Try minding your own business for a change. Who are you, IA?

IA = Immature Assholes
FOP= ****ING OVER POLICE[/quote:1tru9tv2]

No one's "****ing you over." You don't like it here, make a career change. It's still a free country.[/quote:1tru9tv2]

Not with this President!!!

02-08-2014, 09:34 PM
I won't mention any names, however there are quite a few that are also in violation. I seen it with my own EYES , at LA fitness Dade and Broward. I once saw a marked unit at Dolphin mall.

02-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Thank you for not mentioning the names, but still threw them under the bus ****.

02-09-2014, 01:14 PM
The perk of having take home cars must be terminated immediately.

We residents are fed up with footing the cost associated with this policy.

Why have take homes? So you corrupt idiots can drive like Mario Andretti?

Mayor Regalado, listen to your constituents and remove the keys.

Let these bozos drive their own rust buckets to work. :D

Sounds great to me! Or at least require officers to pay a "usage" fee, say nothing for city residency, $100 a month for Dade County residency and $200 if they drive to Broward each month. If they want to park the car instead of paying the fee that's their business.

02-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Thank you for not mentioning the names, but still threw them under the bus ****.
I use mine to go to target,home depot, publix, Walmart. In the summer I go to south beach early in the morning, all in the marked unit. I seen many unmarked vehicles Det. Units doing it, if they can so do I.

02-09-2014, 04:10 PM
I took a picture several of a Sgts car at LA fitness in doral. So if I get burned so does he. In the mean time the message Sgts and staff our sending **** the policy we do what we want. I use my car for everything even went to the movies outside of the city with my girl friend. Get some balls pay back the cities pay cuts by using gas on personal time.

02-10-2014, 01:27 AM
I took a picture several of a Sgts car at LA fitness in doral. So if I get burned so does he. In the mean time the message Sgts and staff our sending **** the policy we do what we want. I use my car for everything even went to the movies outside of the city with my girl friend. Get some balls pay back the cities pay cuts by using gas on personal time.
I once dated a 33 that lived in Boyton Beach. I used to drive up to her QTH , parked the marked unit and go out in her personal car. This is how I got back to the city.

02-10-2014, 01:36 AM

Goes to show you what bunch of rats this place has.
You can't trust anyone especially the biggest rat ortiz and lugo.

02-10-2014, 02:04 AM
I once dated a 33 that lived in Boyton Beach. I used to drive up to her QTH , parked the marked unit and go out in her personal car. This is how I got back to the city.

I drive mine to Broward Mall and Sawgrass Mills. Its great! Sold my personal car. No more gas bills, insurance bills or maintenance and upkeep. Best thing the city did for us. My 33 gets very hot when she rides around listening to the police radio. She got so hot one night she blew the crap out of me. Best blow job I think that I have had and I thank the city for allowing it to be possible.

02-10-2014, 06:39 AM
Enjoy for now, GPS soon be installed in all police vehicles.

02-10-2014, 07:39 AM
I hate to break the bad news they are up already. But then again don't take my word for it go up to communication and take a look.

02-10-2014, 11:42 AM

I drive mine to Broward Mall and Sawgrass Mills. Its great! Sold my personal car. No more gas bills, insurance bills or maintenance and upkeep. Best thing the city did for us. My 33 gets very hot when she rides around listening to the police radio. She got so hot one night she blew the crap out of me. Best blow job I think that I have had and I thank the city for allowing it to be possible.

Mine gets so turned on riding around in my unit that she loves to screw my brains out in the back seat.

02-10-2014, 12:34 PM
[quote=Guest]I took a picture several of a Sgts car at LA fitness in doral. So if I get burned so does he. In the mean time the message Sgts and staff our sending **** the policy we do what we want. I use my car for everything even went to the movies outside of the city with my girl friend. Get some balls pay back the cities pay cuts by using gas on personal time.

Mine gets so turned on riding around in my unit that she loves to screw my brains out in the back seat.[/quote:7h03wohi]

I bet you a Police Officer didn't write this. Why cause you can't get or give a blow job cause of the computer in the middle. Impossible

02-10-2014, 05:25 PM
[quote=Guest]I took a picture several of a Sgts car at LA fitness in doral. So if I get burned so does he. In the mean time the message Sgts and staff our sending **** the policy we do what we want. I use my car for everything even went to the movies outside of the city with my girl friend. Get some balls pay back the cities pay cuts by using gas on personal time.

Mine gets so turned on riding around in my unit that she loves to screw my brains out in the back seat.

I bet you a Police Officer didn't write this. Why cause you can't get or give a blow job cause of the computer in the middle. Impossible[/quote:33jcp1k3]

My boyfriend likes to play with my willie in the police car while listening to the police radio.