PDA

View Full Version : Burger King is hiring

02-06-2014, 12:19 PM
From time to time, everyonce in a while we have to get our hands DIRTY. You know who you are, if the shoe fits you wear it. Burger King is hiring.

02-07-2014, 01:36 AM
Good Maybe you should get your hands filled with grease you nasty pig and go work over there.

All the corruption in the city and your worried about this?

Mind your own business and tell your union people theft of services is no joke…

02-07-2014, 01:53 AM
Hey let's take a closer look at our own Department before we go criticize other Dept.s

02-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Pinecrest is a joke. You guys are not a real police department, and none of your officers would last a day in Overtown or Little Haiti. What's the last time you guys had a 31 or 330 with an AK-47?? That's right the hottest call you losers get is a loose dog running down the street. You losers think your on point because you have never been tested by fire, anyone can be a legend in their own mind when all you do is give traffic tickets and answer retarded calls that in Miami our PSA would handle, then again they have more real police experience than you losers.

02-09-2014, 02:26 AM
I didn't think any officer will talk about any other officer until I read Sgt Javier Ortiz' words on the news. It is sad to know this person is the president of a union. Maybe he should consider another job because he's doing well in using the media to screw an officer instead of helping. I wonder if he said the same awful comments about the officer who got arrested by the trooper while he was speeding and putting many other lives in danger. Anyways he's making himself look ridiculous. I bet he's going to hire a third party and throw shit at a Pine Crest car like he did before.

02-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Pinecrest officers Ortiz only represents himself in the situation. Rest assured that these post were most likely posted by him in order to create more media hype and attention to him self. We currently held a vote on a contract that he presented to the membership that was voted down 687-59. Never in the history of the city of miami had over 600 officers vote let alone vote no for a contract presented by its union.This situation should have been handled in house instead of this grand standing idiot trying to torpedo a fellow law enforcement officer for politics by using the media.

02-09-2014, 11:38 PM
I didn't think any officer will talk about any other officer until I read Sgt Javier Ortiz' words on the news. It is sad to know this person is the president of a union. Maybe he should consider another job because he's doing well in using the media to screw an officer instead of helping. I wonder if he said the same awful comments about the officer who got arrested by the trooper while he was speeding and putting many other lives in danger. Anyways he's making himself look ridiculous. I bet he's going to hire a third party and throw shit at a Pine Crest car like he did before.

Officers should report piece of shit officers like in this case. Good job officer Ortiz.

02-10-2014, 12:17 AM
I'm a resident of PC and am ashamed of our do nothing policewoman.

She should be terminated. What if it was my son lying on the street. Would she just stand there doing absolutely nothing. What if I called 911 to report a suspicious person on my backyard. Would she be afraid to investigate?

We don't need glorified ticket writers here. I pay a large sum in taxes, in part because of our services and PD.

Sadly, I have lost faith in PCPD.

02-10-2014, 05:30 AM
Pinecrest officers, watch the video. Your female officer did NOTHING wrong. 85 seconds after she was on the scene, rescue showed up. This guy Javi Ortiz, is a big show man. If you watch the video, he was actually doing nothing at all except leaning over the dead corpse. He yelled at your officer for some rubber gloves, which she got, he then put them on, and again just kneeled over the body, really doing nothing, in fact the one corpse was face down as you can clearly see.

As soon as Javi realized he had a "Photo Op" and saw cameras (Pedestrians, and the dash cam) he began screaming at your officer, and began his usual rant, known to us here at Miami PD as "The Javi Show" ! He began this rant as rescue was just arriving on the scene, then he actually got in the way of the paramedics ? This guy is ALL about himself, he is in bed with city hall, and our corrupt politicians.

Do not blame your officer, watch again she did NOTHING wrong, and has just become a patsy for Javi's need for media attention. We can't wait to get rid of this egotistical, arrogant clown, in the next election, he's all about himself, and trying to become a major of police, which had he sold us that last stinking contract, Regaldo our corrupt mayor, would have ordered our No Balls chief to make him one, however he was overwhelmingly shot down approx 95% against it.

So now he try's other methods, to get more attention, be sure this was one of them, we know him well :roll: I'll find an article of him and show you all I'll post it below.
Ortiz the snake

02-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Pinecrest officers, watch the video. Your female officer did NOTHING wrong. 85 seconds after she was on the scene, rescue showed up. This guy Javi Ortiz, is a big show man. If you watch the video, he was actually doing nothing at all except leaning over the dead corpse. He yelled at your officer for some rubber gloves, which she got, he then put them on, and again just kneeled over the body, really doing nothing, in fact the one corpse was face down as you can clearly see.

As soon as Javi realized he had a "Photo Op" and saw cameras (Pedestrians, and the dash cam) he began screaming at your officer, and began his usual rant, known to us here at Miami PD as "The Javi Show" ! He began this rant as rescue was just arriving on the scene, then he actually got in the way of the paramedics ? This guy is ALL about himself, he is in bed with city hall, and our corrupt politicians.

Do not blame your officer, watch again she did NOTHING wrong, and has just become a patsy for Javi's need for media attention. We can't wait to get rid of this egotistical, arrogant clown, in the next election, he's all about himself, and trying to become a major of police, which had he sold us that last stinking contract, Regaldo our corrupt mayor, would have ordered our No Balls chief to make him one, however he was overwhelmingly shot down approx 95% against it.

So now he try's other methods, to get more attention, be sure this was one of them, we know him well :roll: I'll find an article of him and show you all I'll post it below.
Ortiz the snake

Your personal hate is plain to see ?

02-10-2014, 07:07 AM
Ok Pinecrest, here you go, link below. He's the sgt in the photo, and the other guy is his henchman Lugo, both of them are as corrupt as the day is long. As we all know in Miami, this guy is ALL about himself. Just wait for the next episode of "The Javi Show" :roll:

http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... _COPS.html
Ortiz rogue cop

02-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Whoops ?
Try this one below,and read about the COP THUG !
http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... _COPS.html (http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/ORTIZ_AND_LUGO__ROGUE_COPS.html)

02-13-2014, 10:27 PM
He must be doing something right. He's employed
She isn't

02-15-2014, 12:25 AM
My 2 cents, I have been in law enforcement over 30 years, Javi was trying to do the right thing, the female officer should have done more, Javi should not have made comments like those about another officer specifically the Burger King issue it was unprofessional. I don't think this should be a career ending event for her.

02-15-2014, 03:17 AM
http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... EQUEL.html (http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/THE_PREQUEL.html)

07-25-2014, 10:01 PM
You see what happens when the clown gets his hands dirty he gets named in a civil law suit…Should have kept your mouth shut son!

Unregistered
07-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Really she did nothing wrong, she did NOTHING! why are you sticking up for her? Oh I know possibility she will have play time with you little D motha fu,,, you guys are a joke. I see you at the library and laugh at you guys every time. I needed the police once but just handled it myself when I discovered I was still in pine cra# jurisdiction. Do you guys even know what that is??? Stfu morons