PDA

View Full Version : New sarges pressing for stats

01-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey rook, EAT A ****! How is that for a stat?

01-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Hey rook, EAT A ****! How is that for a stat?

Hey Rookie Sergeant, before swallowing the tube steak, try feeding your brain and become a better sergeant. Google Evidence Based Policing (EBP) and the operational concepts recommended by this innovative way of policing. Dissected to its most basic precepts, EBP recommends identifying vulnerable locations during your squad's operational hours and days of the week. Once identified, direct your crew to engage in moving and or stationary patrol at these locations for at least 15 minutes, when NOT engaged in preliminary investigations; that is handling calls for service. This strategy applies to both criminal activities as well traffic concerns and persistent adherence has proven effective in other police agencies currently practicing it.

Like the cruiser, onboard computer, Glock and handcuffs, arrests and citations are tools of our vocation; not metrics for measuring the effectiveness of officers under your command. Instead, focus on the number of calls each officer handles on a daily basis; always factoring complicated calls that will diminish an officer's ability to be more "productive!" Encouraging officers handle more calls for service during their tour of duty is the only “quota” a sergeant should evoke when motivating officers under his command. Caution, however, never demand quantity over quality, for each call for service is an opportunity for an officer to engage in an incisive preliminary investigation that may or not lead to an arrest and or citation, but often do lead to solvability factors, which in turn serve to assist the follow-up detective in case closure by arrest and even conviction. In closing, don’t be afraid to ask your squad members for ways the squad might better serve and protect your area of responsibility. Underneath the sarcasm, most still care and when you treat police officers the way you want to be treated, most want to do the right thing! The alternative is to open wide and swallow hungrily.

Here's is a starting source:
http://www.policefoundation.org/content ... d-policing (http://www.policefoundation.org/content/evidence-based-policing)

01-28-2014, 10:41 PM
What new sergeant is pressing for stats?

01-28-2014, 11:16 PM
If you did the job you took an oath to do the sarge would not have to demand stats. Quit complaining you slug and do your job.

01-28-2014, 11:31 PM
I'll bet one of them is that fat guy Max. Can you believe the crap he says in rollcall?

01-29-2014, 12:44 AM
I'll bet one of them is that fat guy Max. Can you believe the crap he says in rollcall?

Crap?... what crap... every other word is "aaaah" "ummm". I never know what the hell he's talking about. Que burro loco!

01-29-2014, 01:53 AM
If you did the job you took an oath to do the sarge would not have to demand stats. Quit complaining you slug and do your job.
I'm sorry to tell you the oath we took was to protect and defend the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic . To protect everyone's bill of rights . Not to do stat arrest.

01-29-2014, 08:17 AM

Like the time he stood in front of central C-shift roll call and referred to his glock as his trophy. All while wearing his FTO, DUI and RDF pins...what a douche!

01-29-2014, 02:12 PM

Like the time he stood in front of central C-shift roll call and referred to his glock as his trophy. All while wearing his FTO, DUI and RDF pins...what a douche!

He never went to RDF school, if he is wearing an RDF pin, he stole it from somebody..

01-29-2014, 03:18 PM
And the problem is? If you lazy slugs would do your jobs and quit *****ing so much the sergeant wouldn't be on your ass for stats. Do something besides shopping and playing around on Leoaffairs all day and there wouldn't be a problem.

01-29-2014, 05:19 PM
Yeah, you girlie men slugs.
Go bust some photographers!

01-29-2014, 08:55 PM
He's not RDF.

01-30-2014, 06:23 AM
He's not RDF.
Sure sargent Valdez is RDF. Only his pin stands for.... REAL DUMB ****! He a PHD in WTF... and his gun being his trophy?? PLEASE give me a break... his gun is nothing more than a goddamn paper weight.

01-31-2014, 08:27 PM
Please identify who these bad apples are.

02-01-2014, 03:26 AM
Why did Max Valdes remove the post about him being certified as RDF (Really Dumb ****)? George Arias finds out he's wearing that pin he will kick his ass.

02-01-2014, 03:36 AM
Why did Max Valdes remove the post about him being certified as RDF (Really Dumb ****)? George Arias finds out he's wearing that pin he will kick his ass.

Arias was given the boot to ass with his walking papers.

02-01-2014, 05:08 AM

Arias was given the boot to ass with his walking papers.
So is Max. This guy is clueless. Our crew can't stand him. Chief please transfer him to the NDSS.