PDA

View Full Version : Ochoa number 1 liar

01-25-2014, 09:29 PM
Of all the BS that is going on at swpd the only person that continues to lie about his involvment in everything is Assistant Chief Roberto Lazaro Ochoa a.k.a. "major ochoa". How easy it was for him to point the finger at Fugy.
This is a public service announcement to all you rookies out there. Don't be fooled by his egotistical Bullsh*t. He lies to the fbi, he lies to fdle, he lied to fugy, he lied to manny, he lies to the menatards, he lies to the current mayor, he lies to the commissioners. If he know that you're in charge he will kiss your a$$ and buy you lunch all day. His hugs and kisses are as sour as acid. His breath smells like pure hell. If he shakes your hand he is being as hipocritial as it can get. Liar, Liar, Lair :cop:

oh, by the way, (MALA PAGA!!!)

pay your debts, biotch!!!!

guerra avisada no mata soldados

:evil:

01-26-2014, 12:21 AM
who ever you are, " you are 200% right". :devil:

01-26-2014, 03:31 AM
who ever you are, " you are 200% right". :devil:

Third that notion !

And yes he does take forever to pay.

01-26-2014, 09:17 PM
He still owes me $50. Pay up malapaga.

BTW, Marana is not a malapaga. You guys see how he coughed up $35K cash money to settle the feline fine?

Damn. I should've bought a tow truck. Where'd he get that cash?

01-28-2014, 03:35 AM
I fourth it and your forgot to mention wannabe Special forces soldier, he photo shopped those pictures of him riding a camel in Afghan clothing.

01-30-2014, 01:20 AM
Robert Ochoa...

If you boys and girls have noticed, all of Ochoa's friends family and acquaintences disown him after a while. Reminds me of a little story I once heard from Ochoa himself about the poisonous snake (Ochoa) that bites his rescuer after it is saved from sure death. As the man lay there dying, with his very last moments of breath he asks, snake? why did you bite me? surely you know I will die? The snake (Ochoa) answered, when you rescued me from sure death, you knew very well that I (Ochoa) was a snake (Ochoa)! :devil: Anyone at all that has ever had any kind of relationship with Ochoa will tell you that he is one of the most vindictive persons on planet earth and will try to take evryone down if he goes down. That's why we all know that he threw everyone (all his friends) under the bus and didn't even care to look back. He can't hide it anymore because it has already been leaked out that he did. Hint, Hint, he is the last man standing from the Marono administration. He was able to successfully have them all removed Pishardo, Miranda, Fuggy, Oliu, Willi, Brenner, Agon, Remy. Last man standing! WTF? My crystal ball tells me that his name is already on some federal document with the word "Defendant" in front of his name.

01-30-2014, 03:44 AM
Robert Ochoa...

If you boys and girls have noticed, all of Ochoa's friends family and acquaintences disown him after a while. Reminds me of a little story I once heard from Ochoa himself about the poisonous snake (Ochoa) that bites his rescuer after it is saved from sure death. As the man lay there dying, with his very last moments of breath he asks, snake? why did you bite me? surely you know I will die? The snake (Ochoa) answered, when you rescued me from sure death, you knew very well that I (Ochoa) was a snake (Ochoa)! :devil: Anyone at all that has ever had any kind of relationship with Ochoa will tell you that he is one of the most vindictive persons on planet earth and will try to take evryone down if he goes down. That's why we all know that he threw everyone (all his friends) under the bus and didn't even care to look back. He can't hide it anymore because it has already been leaked out that he did. Hint, Hint, he is the last man standing from the Marono administration. He was able to successfully have them all removed Pishardo, Miranda, Fuggy, Oliu, Willi, Brenner, Agon, Remy. Last man standing! WTF? My crystal ball tells me that his name is already on some federal document with the word "Defendant" in front of his name.

Funny same story he told me when he was broke and out of money and fell on hard times. Guess he forgot again

01-30-2014, 06:03 AM
I'm sure the Menotards are on some federal document as well. Dog Masterbaters!!!!!!

01-30-2014, 09:23 PM
I can not wait until this POS goes down...I will be front and center !!!
He is scum...
FBI do your job!!

:devil: :devil:

01-31-2014, 05:58 AM
He's got special clearance from the ultra top secret
Credit Bureau :lol:

06-27-2014, 12:10 PM
lets bring this topic back!

has anything changed for our story teller. Does he continue to tell everyone he did halo jumps without Oxygen?

he should be crowned "king of the Liars"

07-02-2014, 06:09 PM
I am a liar..... hahahahaha

and you cant doing anything about it. except not lend me money! I wont pay it back, so sue me!

hahahahahahahahahaha