PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Police Department Hiring starting pay $50,505

01-24-2014, 12:46 AM
Step raises not frozen that's an additional 5% yearly

Automatic disqualification

Five (5) or more traffic moving violations in the last five (5) years or a poor overall driving history.

Two (2) OR more drivers' license suspensions in the last five (5) years.

Any D.U.I. arrest and/or conviction in the last five (5) years.

Any visible tattoos.

Any ARREST AND/OR CONVICTION involving domestic violence issues.

Failure to disclose any traffic tickets, convictions, past employer information, or any other pertinent/relevant information in your background.

Recent use of any illegal controlled substance.

If you have failed our background investigation or psychological exam (sworn only) in the past year.

If you have been previously employed by a Law Enforcement Agency,and failed to pass Probation or resigned prior to the end of the Probationary Period.

If you have a discharge that is dishonorable from the military.

What do we do? the opposite!
You get what you pay for even Stephanie Rodrigues got Long arm tattoos!
You want the best you get what's left.

01-24-2014, 12:48 AM
You forgot to mention that their pension system was cut by 50%

I think I'll stay here

01-24-2014, 02:05 AM
Step raises not frozen that's an additional 5% yearly

Automatic disqualification

Five (5) or more traffic moving violations in the last five (5) years or a poor overall driving history.

Two (2) OR more drivers' license suspensions in the last five (5) years.

Any D.U.I. arrest and/or conviction in the last five (5) years.

Any visible tattoos.

Any ARREST AND/OR CONVICTION involving domestic violence issues.

Failure to disclose any traffic tickets, convictions, past employer information, or any other pertinent/relevant information in your background.

Recent use of any illegal controlled substance.

If you have failed our background investigation or psychological exam (sworn only) in the past year.

If you have been previously employed by a Law Enforcement Agency,and failed to pass Probation or resigned prior to the end of the Probationary Period.

If you have a discharge that is dishonorable from the military.

What do we do? the opposite!
You get what you pay for even Stephanie Rodrigues got Long arm tattoos!
You want the best you get what's left.

No Miami Police Officers can qualify. Requirements are too high..

01-24-2014, 02:46 AM

I think I'll stay here

Their pension is not changing anytime soon either. The public voted to lower their pensions. They have to vote to raise it. But working for Chief Anal himself? Not even at twice the pay. Having to cover your back from the boss is no waynto have to work. He has started his witch hunts over there already. Read the Hollywood LEO.

01-24-2014, 05:49 AM
Don't forget to mention that starting soon, their retirement will require you to work until you are 65, or retire at 40 years!!!!!!!!! That's confirmed my boy inside at Hollywood PD.

01-24-2014, 06:26 AM
I can't imagine chasing some gangsta through the ghetto at 65 years of age, or even 55 :roll:

01-25-2014, 06:45 PM
Even the civilian employees bailed out of the City of Hollywood. One of the few perks in law enforcement for risking your life for decades, is a pension to live on. Miami police and fire retire at 50 instead of 60 as general employees, because at 60, cops died shortly there after. Give them till 65 to retire, they pay less in pension cost. Add having to deal with The B K? Major bummer.

01-25-2014, 06:50 PM
Javi frank Fernandez is twice the man you will ever be. Let it go you and your cohorts have proven to be nothing but abusive and self serving. Keep it up the family and friends plan is already standing on an island.

01-26-2014, 12:02 AM
You shouldn't be chasing gangstas now idiot! Low pay/Hi-performance? No wonder they won't raise our salary.

I can't imagine chasing some gangsta through the ghetto at 65 years of age, or even 55 :roll:

01-26-2014, 03:54 AM
Don't forget I'll work off-duty for the low low rate of 31.99
You shouldn't be chasing gangstas now idiot! Low pay/Hi-performance? No wonder they won't raise our salary.

01-26-2014, 05:14 PM
Javi frank Fernandez is twice the man you will ever be. Let it go you and your cohorts have proven to be nothing but abusive and self serving. Keep it up the family and friends plan is already standing on an island.

Your one of those idiots who see's Javi hiding behind every blade of grass and little rock. And the B K is a proven asshole with a God complex. More people voted against the local boy than the Irish Drunk from N Y. Hey, here is a great idea for you. Quit and go to Hollywood PD and YOU can become one of the B K butt plugs AGAIN. But you have a nice day anyway asshole.

01-26-2014, 06:28 PM

Your one of those idiots who see's Javi hiding behind every blade of grass and little rock. And the B K is a proven asshole with a God complex. More people voted against the local boy than the Irish Drunk from N Y. Hey, here is a great idea for you. Quit and go to Hollywood PD and YOU can become one of the B K butt plugs AGAIN. But you have a nice day anyway asshole.

Doesn't change the facts Javi under their reign we had the best contract and were world renown. Now people can't stop laughing when you mention the miami police department. Remember how you and roque changed the locks to his office like a couple of immature kids looking for a lollipop.Pat yourselves on the back for the state of affairs we are in. But hey everything is great baby look down had his own tryouts at marine patrol and the family and friends plan is alive and well. Thank you fop for tearing down everything that helped build this once proud department. People for the next meeting since we already pay for health insurance , cozy positions , political adds and excecutive retirements the fop is planning on charging an extra 5 dollars to invest in fop parking at Cuban crafters. This will coincide with the new cars they have.

01-26-2014, 09:22 PM
You steroid abusing, skin tight shirt wearing, tattooed cops look like thugs.

No wonder you've lost respect from the citizens.

You guys are jokers. At least HPD hires professional LEOs

01-27-2014, 03:08 PM
You steroid abusing, skin tight shirt wearing, tattooed cops look like thugs.

No wonder you've lost respect from the citizens.

You guys are jokers. At least HPD hires professional LEOs

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Frankie Fernandez professional ? Shoots you B S post down in flames a-hole.

01-31-2014, 02:19 AM

CHASING SOME GANGSTA?

HELL I STOPPED THAT AFTER JUST 5 YEARS ON.

01-31-2014, 04:07 AM

I think I'll stay here

you also forgot that you will have the privilege of working for frank fernandez again!!!!!!!!!!!

02-01-2014, 03:24 AM

I think I'll stay here

you also forgot that you will have the privilege of working for frank fernandez again!!!!!!!!!!!

If your serious, your a fuked up baker act.