PDA

View Full Version : early pre file

01-21-2014, 02:23 AM
Someone said the Sheriff has already filed for another term. Why so early? Does he think he needs to start campaigning this early to get enough support? Reminders of Ronnie Mac.

01-21-2014, 03:49 AM
Sheriff David Morgan already has lots of support. I think that is why he has declared his candidacy. It's also a good way of letting any potential opposition know that he is running again. However if you want to know for sure why not ask him? BTW it's "reminiscent" not "reminders." Surely you are among his opposition. As a group they are largely without a clue when it comes to English language usage.

01-21-2014, 04:00 AM
Sheriff David Morgan already has lots of support. I think that is why he has declared his candidacy. It's also a good way of letting any potential opposition know that he is running again. However if you want to know for sure why not ask him? BTW it's "reminiscent" not "reminders." Surely you are among his opposition. As a group they are largely without a clue when it comes to English language usage.

THAT is funny, coming from the person who used the terms "ninja garb" and "humdinger" on national television.

01-21-2014, 06:47 AM
It's not coming from him as he doesn't lower himself to even read this blog. I often feel as though I need a psych eval for even wading in these murky waters. That said, as will always be the case: Morgan is a class act and his low life detractors are just pond scum. He is very popular with the public because the general populace has higher morals and expectations than the cabal of ignorant haters who comprise his opposition. Their debate points always orbit about personal prejudices. Never any factual arguments. The residents of this county are tired of the endless corruption. David Morgan is the real deal. The voters know it and his third term as Sheriff will cement it as a fact of business whether their ignorant mindset likes it or not. Still confused? It all will be explained at the finish line.

01-21-2014, 10:30 AM
David, you have been searching all your life for the man in yourself and a place in this world. I guess right now because of Morgan, you feel you've finally found yourself. Congratulations. Also, you need to eat lunch more with your little fat buddy down at the Court House. You and Richie have a lot in common. Both are nerds and neither can stand on their own two feet. I will admit that it's hard at times to tell which one of you it is on here. Without Morgan, neither of you will have a job at the Office. So enjoy it while it last.

01-21-2014, 09:00 PM
That said, as will always be the case: Morgan is a class act and his low life detractors are just pond scum.

You may believe that Morgan is a "class act", those who work the trenches know better. Its people like you who are the true "low life's" and "pond scum". Your choice of words are typical of those who support Morgan to believe anyone who doesn't blindly support him to be low life's.

01-22-2014, 04:21 AM
Sounds like he is a bit scared of whatever opposition might be out there. After all isn't he the one who said he could win a third term with very little effort?

What is Morgan going to do when all of those that Haines has run off start talking about the lies that were told to get rid of them. Haines better have excellent notes in the journal that he is keeping so he can keep his stories straight. He will place all of the blame on Morgan and Morgan will have to answer.

01-22-2014, 04:31 AM
Those that he has run off? Those that are still employed at the SO that Haines has targeted should have enough to say that could cause Morgan some heartburn.

01-22-2014, 04:55 AM
Lets see Morgan promised to cut command staff because McNesby had tto many. Gee twice the command staff as before ( we have 1 supervisor to every 2 deputies are you kidding me) . Promise to take care of deputies and give them a pay raise. Gee we have to pay to work off duty, get suspended and lose more money if you pay 5mins late, no pay raise ( the 3% came from BOCC) oh and lets not forget IA targets on everyones backs. Another one, lower the crime with more deputies on the road and in investigations. Gee Both investigation and patrol are short, crime has gone up every year and no sign of it going down. Yes Morgan has KEPT EVERY PROMISE he has made. 8yrs has been to long for him we need change, we need a real Law Enforcment officer we need to be the police again. Vote for change , vote for anyone else but Morgan!!!!!

01-24-2014, 03:17 AM
Lets not forget the nice hefty 12% and 10% raises those overly worked Commanders and Colonels are Getting. Can't give adequate raises to those doing the work but can disguise this raise for the Admin as assignment pay. Nice

01-25-2014, 01:53 AM
Amen to the last two post's, the sad thing about it, it falls on deaf and dumb ears. :( :( :(

02-19-2014, 04:04 AM
It's been a month since Morgan pre filed? Has his staff given him any campaign money to show their loyalty and support?

02-19-2014, 04:11 PM
It's been a month since Morgan pre filed? Has his staff given him any campaign money to show their loyalty and support?

According to the Supervisor of Election website, nothing has been reported concerning donations other than himself. He has $13,000 of compaign money so far. The totals are done quarterly so it may take some time for any of it to show.

02-20-2014, 04:10 AM
This just in: Roy Jones Jr. doesn't qualify for Mayor because he wasn't registered to vote in the City of Pensacola, but he does qualify to run for Sheriff. This has been confirmed by the Supervisor of Elections Office. The General may have a run for his money. My bet is on RJJ.

02-21-2014, 03:48 AM
remember when RE was big time into Scappechi's campaign and people expressed their concerns about it and how he was bringing down the campaign because he was crazy. Now RE is in Morgan camp along with EH. Just another reason not to support Morgan.

02-25-2014, 07:13 AM
David craig
It so easy to pick out your posts sir! Did he really hire you to be the computer police? Or is it because he is the only sheriff that has not ran you off(yet)!!!!!!!