PDA

View Full Version : A must watch video before you vote!!!

01-21-2014, 01:05 AM
I just watched this video and it seems to make sense! I was going to vote yes but now I decided hellz no! The facts are the facts no matter who this guy is.

http://youtu.be/CxEhemj2jr4

01-21-2014, 01:17 AM
I have two years on now and I was also going to vote yes until I saw the video. Facts are facts. There is no debate to make no more. The way to vote is NO

01-21-2014, 01:21 AM
I'm voting YES!

01-21-2014, 01:51 AM
I'm voting YES!

Great job brother thank you lt Kerr almost got me. I am voting no

01-21-2014, 01:56 AM
I'm a yes

Bond money can't pay salaries

Voting no won't affect bond rating
We are still in contract

01-21-2014, 02:04 AM
I'm a yes

Bond money can't pay salaries

Voting no won't affect bond rating
We are still in contract

Voting no is a great big F#%^ you to the family and friends plan. A plan that goes against the true workers of MPD. Your pay scale benefits the city while screwing the membership.

01-21-2014, 02:30 AM
The city got us in this mess, they can find the money to get us out of this mess just like they found 45 million dollars. Its only 3.6 million more from their projected 90 million to have a happy police department

01-21-2014, 02:35 AM
Lets ****ing unite and VOTE NO....

01-21-2014, 02:41 AM
This contract should not pass. There is more people out there voting NO than voting yes. If this contract passes is because the FOP is ****ing corrupt, and if it does passes which I doubt I am definitely resigning from the FOP and becoming a member of the PBA..

VOTE NO!!!!!!! IT SHOULD NOT PASS!!!!

01-21-2014, 02:43 AM
Vote no cojone.....

01-21-2014, 02:58 AM
Great post. Thank You finally someone took the time to support why they have a problem with this contract too. You all voting yes you deserve what you get down the road. This FOP time and time again has proven it's out to screw the members over.
So not only will I vote no but HELL NO.

01-21-2014, 03:17 AM
We need this guy for FOP president ! Who is this guy, and what a great video ! This guy knows what he's saying, is he a cop by the way ? Very intelligent fella he is , lets make him the Major that Ortiz wants to be !

Watch, listen & LEARN ! VOTE NO !!!!!! }
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxEhemj2 ... e=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxEhemj2jr4&feature=youtu.be)

01-21-2014, 03:20 AM
[quote="VOTE NO VIDEO !"]We need this guy for FOP president ! Who is this guy, and what a great video ! This guy knows what he's saying, is he a cop by the way ? Very intelligent fella he is , lets make him the Major that Ortiz wants to be !

VOTE YES….you guys are all so stupid man. VOTE YES

01-21-2014, 03:24 AM
[quote="VOTE NO VIDEO !":ycwjk5h3]We need this guy for FOP president ! Who is this guy, and what a great video ! This guy knows what he's saying, is he a cop by the way ? Very intelligent fella he is , lets make him the Major that Ortiz wants to be !

VOTE YES….you guys are all so stupid man. VOTE YES[/quote:ycwjk5h3]
Obviously written by Ortiz, or someone from the F & F plan :roll:

Guys pay attention, facts are facts, and this guy provided them, VOTE NO !!!!!

01-21-2014, 03:28 AM
WOW ! This is a great factual video, thanks man ! No smoke & mirrors here, like what Javi has been spoon feeding us, to feed his ulterior motives :roll: The Hunchback sounds like an idiot in this video also,he can't even get "million" right. What an iggnorant idiot :lol:

Listen & Learn : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxEhemj2 ... e=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxEhemj2jr4&feature=youtu.be)

01-21-2014, 03:31 AM
It's Million hHunchback, not "MILLIONS" what an idiot :oops:

01-21-2014, 03:34 AM
This guy is great! He took the time to clearly explain why a NO vote is the way to vote! If this guy was President we wouldn't be in this Mess!!! FOP must mean ****in Ortiz Policies!

01-21-2014, 03:37 AM
Who is this guy? I'm impressed

01-21-2014, 03:39 AM
Is this guy a cop here ? Anyone know ? Great video, VOTE NO !!!!

01-21-2014, 03:45 AM
The guy wears a Captain America shirt! How fitting on MLK day!!! What's Javi wear when he presents his FOP crap??? Probably a Captain Castro wife beater!!!

01-21-2014, 03:54 AM

Works in the northend! Great guy thank you ...

01-21-2014, 03:57 AM
[quote="VOTE YES":3t38zxk6][quote="VOTE NO VIDEO !":3t38zxk6]We need this guy for FOP president ! Who is this guy, and what a great video ! This guy knows what he's saying, is he a cop by the way ? Very intelligent fella he is , lets make him the Major that Ortiz wants to be !

VOTE YES….you guys are all so stupid man. VOTE YES[/quote:3t38zxk6]
Obviously written by Ortiz, or someone from the F & F plan :roll:

Guys pay attention, facts are facts, and this guy provided them, VOTE NO !!!!![/quote:3t38zxk6]

How can Ortiz sell us out like that! Vote No

01-21-2014, 06:09 PM
WHY WAS THE VIDEO TAKEN DOWN???

01-22-2014, 03:09 AM
I guess he woke up and realized what an ass he made of himself to bad I am sure the commissioners would have enjoyed the idiot.

01-22-2014, 01:12 PM
WHY WAS THE VIDEO TAKEN DOWN???
IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE ABOUT THE VIDEO.....THE WORD IS OUT AND EVERYONE NOW SEE'S THAT JAVI COMES TO THESE QUESTIONABLE AGREEMENTS WITH THE CITY AND RUNS TO YOU WITH SCARE TACTICS AND PUSHES DOWN YOUR THROAT FOR A QUICK VOTE IN....IF NOT FOR THOSE WHO WERE MORE SKEPTICAL AND FOUND THE NUMEROUS FLAWS, JAVI WOULD HAVE BEEN A HERO ON THE CITY'S SIDE.....ARMANDO REALLY SCREWED OVER HUNDREDS OF US WHILE IN THE PRESIDENT'S CHAIR TO LINE HIS OWN POCKETS AND FAMILY THE LAST FEW ACCEPTED AGREEMENTS WITH THE CITY BY JAVI SMELLS FAMILIAR.....HE HAS ALWAYS SHOWN THAT HES SO CONCERNED THAT BRINGING US BACK TO WHAT IS RIGHT WILL BANKRUPT THE CITY ETC. ETC. ALWAYS WOORIED ABOUT THE CITY......YOU STILL PAY FOR YOUR INSURANCE, BUT THE STAFF IS STILL HAVING THEIR INSURANCE PAID BY YOUR PAY CUTS, BUT JAVI REFUSES TO ANYTHING ON THAT TOO....HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO CONTINUE TO DO THIS WITH JAVI?