01-20-2014, 10:37 PM
N.Perez for president!!!!

01-21-2014, 12:02 AM
N.Perez for president!!!!
Bernabe Jones...Fo shooooah

01-21-2014, 12:20 AM
Anyone better than the lying whoretiz :evil: :evil: :devil: :devil:

01-21-2014, 01:36 AM
The FOP.Executive Board it to be commended for the fine work that they are doing on behalf of the membership. Despite the 10 or so disgruntled ****s that consistently have nothing better to do that post lies on this shit board, the majority are behind you.

01-21-2014, 01:41 AM
The FOP.Executive Board it to be commended for the fine work that they are doing on behalf of the membership. Despite the 10 or so disgruntled ****s that consistently have nothing better to do that post lies on this shit board, the majority are behind you.

I guess this is your response to the video major Javi. Ok pass me the cool aid ......on second thought keep feeding it to the board they seem to have grown an affinity to it and want seconds.oyr unions only response to the tough questions is to attack the members. Good job!

01-21-2014, 01:43 AM

I guess this is your response to the video major Javi. Ok pass me the cool aid ......on second thought keep feeding it to the board they seem to have grown an affinity to it and want seconds.oyr unions only response to the tough questions is to attack the members. Good job!

Not Javi and its koolaid ****head.

01-21-2014, 01:46 AM

My brother or sister posted it as cool aid then that's what it is. **** you flop we need a new executive board.

01-21-2014, 01:49 AM
Nope is not Javi. Nope is his ass wipe sidekick Lugo!

Lugo, you're lucky you were "sleeping"....if not you'd be in Club Fed.

01-21-2014, 01:52 AM

01-21-2014, 01:54 AM
Where is the VP? Isn't he part of the executive board?

01-21-2014, 03:54 AM
He's playing both sides as he usually does! Answer your phone only if you can benefit him in return!