PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my list...

01-20-2014, 09:53 AM
I'll start from the top:

Chief who is disconnected and has no idea whats going on within the ranks.

Supervisors who micro-manage the living daylights out of everything.

Incompetent Leaders.

An out of control power tripping DC.

Officer who couldn't cut it on the street and failed FTO is now a Sgt. Treating people wonderfully.

Incompetence... did I say that already?

Incompetence which leads to paranoid over the top decision making...

Officers continually stretching cases to borderline civil rights violations to add to their "Stats"...

:devil: :devil: :devil:

You see, the "List" is SOOO Big, I just cant seem to complete it and I want to be PREPARED for my POW WOW!

Can you help? ? ? ? :?: I don't have time... I must go clock in!

01-21-2014, 12:16 AM
Rock on. The truth will set you free. You are for sure on Target with your list. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-29-2014, 08:28 PM
You are on right track. Midget sergeant kiddy knows all about washing out of TPD. Left an officer go it alone a an alarm call while he set his cowardly butt in the patrol car. Check TPD FTOs. Everyone knows he is a coward but sits inside your chief's golf bag as he plays. I guess he hands him the cubs, but I don't know for sure.

He did nothing in PSU but try to have others do his job. It was a mess for the next sergeant going in there. Great supervision by oz. He is also known for making late night calls with his idiot LT to others to find out what to do or dump it on CIU when the smallest of situations arise. I think there is two people left in there. One who knows some. One who is never there or sleeping. There is lots going on over there that is seen by other agencies.

It used to be productive coming to work with tiapd officers but seems like you lost a lot of good people. Now it's a pain to even contact you. Osborne needs to know everything buy knows nothing. No sure how he got there. I'm sure you will get all the help you need. Most major airports have the sheriffs office as their policing force. It would be good for you guys. He doesn't like cowards working for him, no matter how small they are. Good luck!