PDA

View Full Version : Cologne

01-17-2014, 02:25 AM
So Big Guy has been lurking, creeping and slithering around Doral for sometime now boys and girls. How many of you have come to recognize the unmistakable stench of his cologne? You could tell Big Guy had been in the room for hours after he left when he was at MPD.

01-19-2014, 07:07 PM
So Big Guy has been lurking, creeping and slithering around Doral for sometime now boys and girls. How many of you have come to recognize the unmistakable stench of his cologne? You could tell Big Guy had been in the room for hours after he left when he was at MPD.

That prick is messing up a good thing. Making us take a test for sergeant is a pain. He's trying to move toward getting the department accredited which will be more work for everybody. Sweetwater, Opa Locka and Miccosukee aren't going through that crap but the Big Guy has different plans. Why did he start an Honor Guard? We never had one and didn't need one. It's just more wasted money for additional uniforms. All these stupid trainings that he insist we go through are depleting units from the street. All he cares about is getting the troops certified in things. We don't need no stinking certifications. If the training isn't mandated by the state we shouldn't be going. Mike Perez would have done a much better job. He would have left things alone and some of the better guys would have been selected for sergeant. The old ways we're better.

01-19-2014, 10:23 PM
All I know is that the chiefs cologne smells more like English Leather or Old Spice. But the bottom line is, he was a major snake in Miami.

01-20-2014, 02:05 AM
Yeah he demoted some pals of mine. They may have been lazy slugs but that's no reason to send them packing and making us take an exam for sgt sucks. Things are much harder since the Big Guy introduced professional standards . I agree with you Carlos the guy is a snake.

By the way Carlos. How did you make out on the sergeants exam. LOL

01-20-2014, 04:45 AM
Big Guy has always been a scummy backstabber that plays the politics. He hurt a ton of people while here at the City and then did the same at School Board only to return here and finish what he started. Never, has someone been so trifling and nasty.
Doral is in big trouble.

01-20-2014, 04:56 AM
Big Guy is QRU all the way. Sorry you did so poorly on the sergeants exam. Next time study harder and you'll be able to get promoted too. Don't be so bitter towards the Big Guy. Making everyone take an exam to move up to sergeant is a good thing for the department. Again, sorry you didn't do well but there's always next time.

01-20-2014, 11:58 AM
Big Guy is QRU all the way. Sorry you did so poorly on the sergeants exam. Next time study harder and you'll be able to get promoted too. Don't be so bitter towards the Big Guy. Making everyone take an exam to move up to sergeant is a good thing for the department. Again, sorry you didn't do well but there's always next time.

Yeah, crack open the books next time you jerk!

01-20-2014, 04:36 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

01-20-2014, 07:25 PM

Don't blame the Big Guy because you cant comprehend and absorb simple written material. Maybe you should get a tutor for the next exam. Dummy! LMAO.

01-20-2014, 07:28 PM

Don't blame the Big Guy because you cant comprehend and absorb simple written material. Maybe you should get a tutor for the next exam. Dummy! LMAO.

Yes, give me your contact info and I'll have a tutor sent to your home.

01-20-2014, 08:03 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

01-20-2014, 08:26 PM

That's Too Funny!!!

01-20-2014, 09:13 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

01-20-2014, 09:45 PM

That's Too Funny!!!

LOL

01-21-2014, 12:37 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

01-21-2014, 01:10 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

Your mom too! :devil:

01-21-2014, 01:26 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

01-21-2014, 02:05 AM

I agree. The Big Guy is a Good Guy. Keep up the good work Bog Guy. And thanks for getting rid if those useless slugs that almost ran this place into the ground.

01-21-2014, 04:10 AM
BIG GUY SUCKS!

01-21-2014, 04:25 AM

I agree. The Big Guy is a Good Guy. Keep up the good work Bog Guy. And thanks for getting rid if those useless slugs that almost ran this place into the ground.

The Big Guy is great. Go Big Guy! Keep giving those exams. LOL

01-21-2014, 04:29 AM
Yeah Big Guy. Don't make the test do hard next time.I was hoping to brown nose my way to sergeant until you came here and changed the rules.

01-21-2014, 02:19 PM
BIG GUY SUCKS!